Anime SAO RP: Reborn

anifanfreak posted on Oct 03, 2016 at 10:34PM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

This is a Remake of a Role Play I had owned about two years ago. I'd like to revive it.

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons: (Note any special abilities of the weapon, as well as Type if the name doesn't make it obvious)
Equipped: (Include Boosted stats and by how much they are boosted)
Accessories: (Same as Equipped items)
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Try to Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained, Also, incorporate your Item Stat Boosts in your profile. You can change these with a Profile Repost whenever you want.)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

IMPORTANT NOTE!! --- Characters from the actual series CANNOT be used, so Kirito, Asuna, Silica, Lizbeth e.t.c are ALL off limits from Use

Note: This will only pertain to the Original First Season of SAO until it gets to a point as to where the story is forced to proceed to the story of SAOII.

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission
6. Swearing is allowed to it's fullest, but keep in mind that you should be respectful of others, if they request that you stop cussing, please do as they ask as to not offend them.
7. Sexual relationships of any kind are allowed but don't make it the topic of your entire character, that'd just be gross.

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menus:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor with a Sword and Shield running diagonally across the chest.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".

Guild: A group of usually tightly knit players that depend on and work together to proceed through the game with less difficulty than typical Solo-Players.

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in a dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Options: General Settings, Deep Options can be toggled as well, (i.e. Moral Coding Removal)

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button went missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left half of the screen was also completely blank.

CHARACTERS:

anifanfreak:

-Yusuke Kamigusa (Yuu)

Horofox:

-Destiny Starfall

ErzaScarletXX:

-Takura Rose (TakuChan)

neomyoc21

- Irene (Ren)
last edited on Nov 09, 2016 at 07:33PM

Anime 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(I will provide my own Profile in a few hours, so for now just post Profiles until we officially open this RP)
Name/Username: Yusuke Kamisuga (Yuu)
Starting Level: 42 (32, 451 HP)

Appearance: Short black hair, average build, usually wears darker clothes, uses one handed Swords and long swords, light seafoam green eyes, a small horizontal scar under his left ear

Weapons:

Shadow Breaker - (Grants agility boost of 1.65x, Increase STR by 22, Increase Resistance to Heavy Sword Skills, Grants Quick Charge to Sword Skills),

Masamune - (Cursed (Cannot be unequipped unless un-cursed by an NPC) Grants all abilities in Curved Sword Skill tree and Unlocks Iai Strike, Increase Agility by 120, Increase Strength by 155, Gradually drains Players Health while drawn by Player Level x 50HP/s, Multiplies All Healing factors by 0.50, Can inflict Random Status ailment if it lands a successful hit)

Equipped:

Talisman of Yggrasil (Equipped to the Hilt of a Sword, Auto Equips if Weapons are Switched) - (Regenerates HP gradually by 580HP/s, Increase DET and INT by +20 each),

Leviathans Glove - (Grants Bonus unarmed attack Damage and Critical hit chance, Increase STR by 55 and decrease Agility by 30, Greatly Boosts the effects of Heavy Unarmed Attacks and Sword Skills)

Heretical Greaves - (Boosts AGI by 1.50x, This boost is counted after every other boost is added to the total, Grants the Hover Ability (Slows decent so no Fall Damage is taken, automatically activates after a certain amount of time or detected velocity, can leave the wearer open to attack after activation), Grants Scale (Enabling Wall climbing on any surface), Boost DEX by 59),

Accessories:

Titans Blessing - (Double Max HP, Multiply DEX and AGI by 0.75x)

Eye of Ragnorok - (Grants HP Drain to attacks and boosts STA by 1.25x)

Faeries Tear - (Increase INT by 100, Auto Heal 450HP/s Grants Immunity to Burn Damage)

Heath: 32, 451

Unique Skill: Solomon's Wisdom (Allows the player to accurately predict the future, can be used to quickly react preemptively to an incoming attack, or sense Traps that are well hidden, as well as give a type of Clairvoyance in the dungeons to detect hidden chambers or shortcuts)

Strength: 250
Agility: 250
Intellect: 167
Detection: 221
Appraisal: 58
Cooking: 120
Stamina: 232
Listening: 199
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Name/ Username- Destiny Starfall
Age- 17
Starting level- 40
Appearance- Pic
Weapons- Whip, sword and wand

Truth Seeker- Raises Detection and listening by 2.22x, ( Can see your next move before it happened )

Heavens Star- TBR

Healers Melody- Raises stamina and intellelect but lowers agility. Can heal allies

Eqipped- Lucky Talisman, Master boots, Gloves of strength, Glasses of intellect

Heath- 34, 460

Unique Skill- Zastuki Language ( Allows player to speak to creatures, other players, or things in different sounds or words. Can also allow the player to translate and shapeshift.

Strength- 167
Agility-290
Intellect- 200
Detection- 30
Appraisal- 100
Cooking- 160
Stamina- 230
Listening- 399
Name/ Username- Destiny Starfall
Age- 17
Starting level- 40
Appearance- Pic
Weapons- Whip, sword
anifanfreak commented…
Remove the Shapeshifting component of her Unique Skill and it'll be good. over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Remember, in SAO there is no Magic or any such Super powers that Humans don't actually possess in the real world. Sword Skills are the only excptions. over a year ago
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Name/Username: Takura Rose - User: Taku-Chan

Starting Level: 43

Appearance:Shoulder length red hair, light green eyes, usually wearing pastel colored clothing or dark colors, wearing horizon pink earnings, a blue gem necklace, height: 3.5, uses either a small bow and arrow(( which she hardly uses)) or long handled swords due to which battle

Weapons:

Heavens Sword: Raises aim of attacking the player or mob by 7.5x, increases speed ability by 10.2x.

Long lathe bow: a small ranging bow, but good for range for swords, other bows, etc, raises boost for aim by 9.2x

Equipped: unknown items, except for her boot, feather landing boots

Feather landing boot: give 2.20x of a safe landing, less likely to slow down.

Heath: 33 - 454

Unique Skill: Karumshikui speed: allowing the user to get speed over 50, but needing to kill a appropiet amount of mobs, each time the speed highers, the kills higher, which can lead to 9000 mobs killed for 9000+ speed.

Strength: 163

Agility: 296 - and higher if she uses her unique skill

Intellect: 297

Detection: 222

Appraisal: 50

Cooking: 289

Stamina: 234

Listening: 356
Name/Username: Takura Rose - User: Taku-Chan

Starting Level: 43

Appearance:Shoulder
(Alright, well, with the Regulars here we can get started, also, check out the Brave Frontier RP I've got going, the game is super fun to play and my friend even decided to join, I know him IRL so please be nice!!)

Yusuke: I guess I should go grinding for levels since the Front Lines are already breaking into the 70's... Being Underlevelled is getting to be a hassle in everyday life too. *He sighed and Teleported to the 34th floor* Guess I can train here for now... The enemies here are tough but they dish out some really good EXP and Loot... *He walked to the Warzone and out into the wilderness where he sliced down small creatures left and right, he came across a few woodland Minotaurs and Enraged Dwarven Mercinaries but dispathed them all the same, by the time he returned his inventory had been almost completely filled with loot, his clothes were ragged and he'd gained quite a few levels, to the point where reaching the 60's even the 70's might only take around six more hours of fighting before he got back into shape* Hmm... I guess I could just sell these things to an NPC but... Err... Yeah, I'll just do that, I need the Col anyway. *He walked over to an NPC shop and sold the lot of his barter loot for around 440K Col* Wow, those Dwarven Lumber Axes sell for 25K each? I never knew that... It's probably the easiest money maker in the game right now... *He chuckled* Cool. *He smiled and walked away Teleporting back to the 18th floor where he walked through the woods and into a small, out-of-the-way cabin witha beautiful stream and waterfall nearby, he unequipped his things and changed into casual clothes, he sat at his coffee Table and read a small book, with reading glasses on, making him seem more prefessional than he needed to be or actually was, despite being alone*
over a year ago neomyoc21 said…
Name-irene/user:ren
Age-13
Starting level-41
Appearance-long black hair blue eyes one eyes green,mostly wears black and blue,has a gray streaks in her hair

Weapon-two swords
Equipped items-tbr

Accessories-?

Health-34,460

Unique skill-tbr

Strength-199
Agility-230
Intellect-222
Detection-75
Appraisal-100
Cooking-299
Stamina-260
Listening-300
Takura walks around wearing her casual outfit, hair out, she walked around the town, wearing some sort of glasses, she hums a tune and walks to a stall, for bread, she asked for it, paying a few dollors/coins, before teleporting to her home, located on the 18th floor, not near Yusuke, she sat on some stairs and ate the bread silently, hoping not to get disturbed (( Ani-Kun, may we ship Takura and Yusuke, feel free to say no, I wouldn't mind ^^ ))
(Erza is it ok if Irene and your character are good friends,you don't have
To if you want :)
(Haha, of course, I see the name Takura and it's obvious. Sure, I don't mind. You'll be in charge of the romantics though haha)

Yusuke: *He received a message from his informant and sighed, disgruntled that his relaxation time was being disturbed, he got up and put on his normal attire and a tattered cloak, he walked out with a Sword on his back and a knife at his waist, at the back* Well... That was a good ten minutes... *He sighed* Well, no use complaining... *He held out a crystal* Teleport; Central Town. Tch... She's probably late... *He scoffed and walked over to a small out of the way bar, he entered and sat at a table, he ordered a small plate of food and a Cider*
Destiny- I'm so lost....again..... Why do I always get lost this way! * She sits and lays out map * I'm so confused they should maps easier to read....
Ren-excused me are you lost?
(( sure Neo-Chan!))
(Ok :) )
Destiny- Yes please help me...
Yusuke: *He sighed, realizing his informant likely forgot of the meeting and went off into the dungeon* Damnit Kira. You airhead... *He got up, leaving a few Col on the table for his tab he left, walking through Central and down a small flight of stairs in an alley not to far off the main street, he looked around and noticed a girl sitting and eating, but he noticed a bit late so he stumbled around her, making sure he didn't fall over her or fall down himself* Whoa, sorry. *He didn't bother looking at her, instead he just kept walking as if nothing had happened*
over a year ago horofox said…
Destiny- Im trying to find a friend of mind but I'm so confused because of this stupid maps!
Ren -who is this friend
Ren-but actually I uh... Never mind,but what do you need help with
Yusuke: *He cleared by the mystery girl and walked through the town until he came across a small building, it had a worn out sign that wasn't legible but he smiled and entered* Wow... It's been forever since I came in here... Almost a year...? Man... *He sat at an old table and crossed his arms over the darkened wood* Sorry I haven't been around to clean you, I've been busy on the front lines. They're already planning to raid the Next Floor's Boss... I've got to be there too... I don't know how much I can come by but I'll try my hardest... *He smiled and gritted his teeth before heaving a heavy sigh, the dust on the table swept away with his breath and he stood up, he walked up to the top floor and leaned out one of the windows, he stared down at first, just analyzing the ground then he looked up to the breaking sky, it was beginning to get dark and the stars were beginning to show and glimmer, he just stood there watching the clouds pass by and the stars twinkle* I can't believe that this is all just virtual Data... But this is still our lives, our REAL lives... And it has been for over two years...
Takura sighed before getting up entering a portal thingy to idk and walks to Yusuke, " hello Yusuke" Takura said with her hair messy, like she woke up
Yusuke: Hmm. It's been a while. *He didn't look back at her* TakuChan... *He smiled though*
"indeed it has,"Takura smiled before sitting, "I'm still surprised...we aren't out of here...two years...we hardly made it past the first boss...why do we live in this virtual world now...once we die...we won't be alive, though, we can try to make this life...like it was...just..many people died...over 3000...I don't get why I haven't yet..I'm not close to strong..so how aren't I dead yet..."Takura said sighing slightly
Yusuke: Haha, what do you mean "You're not close to strong"? You may not be the best in battle at top tier nowadays but you're one of the strongest people I know. You powered through the hell that this game brought us and kept forging through, despite everything that happened to you, despite everyone you lost. I couldn't do anything like that. That's not to say I haven't lost any close to me because of this game but not nearly as precious as you held the others. I'd say you're plenty strong as you are now.
She sighed "I'm so surprised I'm not dead yet,I'm 13 I can't survive
" she was talking to herself
"I guess...but...I get to connected to everyone....I break every time I see someone die.."Takura said
Yusuke: I understand that completely... *He turned around to look at her, still leaning on the windowsill*
Takura sits down, "soon..we all will have a meeting..to kill the next boss...they'll be stronger...we need to fight for mobs..to get are strength and level higher.."Takura said
Yusuke: Indeed, we aren't nearly leveled to the point where we need to be to participate fully on the front lines... Honestly, I'm thinking of leaving the front lines, I'd be nothing but a nuisance at this point, I'm only good for mapping dungeons but If I'm too weak to even handle the mobs I'd be killed and that would be that... I don't know what I should do... Should I keep fighting with my comrades or give up and live a peaceful life without all of the violence and fighting and pray that the stronger players can make it to the top...?
*she was waking around for a little bit than she saw two people *
Destiny- Follows her* Don't leave me here...
*she turned to her*
Ren-how old are you?
"that's up to you...but, I'll keep fighting...till the end...so we can go back to our real life....family...friends...not here...but yet...living a peaceful life here doesn't sound bad.."Takura said
Ren-in ren I'm 13 years old at now you see me I bet you Think
I'm short
Yusuke: Of course I want to escape but I feel like I'd only get in the way of everyone at this point, in this world, the strong are strong and the weak are weak, that's an irrefutable fact in this world. And I'm weak. I would only get myself killed out there. It may be selfish but I want to live.
Takura randomly squishes Yusuke's cheeks, "why don't you just come with me to the lower level mobs and level up and get stronger!"Takura said
Ren-well I'm going to...I don't know maybe I'll try to meet up with her
over a year ago horofox said…
Destiny- Im 17.... For worry I'm short too. But who's "she"?
Yusuke: Bweh! *He moved Takura's hands away* Oi! I just don't wanna! I want a break, every day it's been work work work, but as a solo player I can't kill a dozen mobs on my own, it'd still be difficult with just the two o us and we're both over the EXP walls we wouldn't get anything from the lower floors!
Takura pouts doing her normal cutish angry face, "we would! whats it's face higher the mobs exp and levels >~< "Takura said
Cool,what's your name ?"Irene said to her
Yusuke: *He backed up a bit holding hands up defensively, his palms facing her* Okay okay! Fine I'll go! *He said laughing a bit* Man, maybe you really haven't changed. You're still cute when you're angry, that's for sure! *He winked at her teasingly* In any case, we should go. It's almost midday, we're losing sunlight. What mobs should we grind for EXP first?
"hmm"Takura thinks but nothing pops up in her mind as she got up, she just immedietly fell XD (( I had too XD )) "I know! maybe the umm floor 1 mobs, since the boss his gone, the mobs will still be spawning"Takura said smiling
Yusuke: Then We'd have to go to the Monolith Dungeon then to even EARN any EXP in the first place... But I guess it isn't a bad call.
"alright!"Takura said smiling more cheerfully
Yusuke: *He chuckled, smiling right along with her, he pet her head and walked past her coming out of the door, he stretched his arms, reaching into the air, he strained a sigh*
Takura walks out and looks at everyone around her
Ren-Taku! Hey how's it going *she said running to her*
Yusuke: Oh? Friends of yours? *He looked back at Takura pointing to Ren and Destiny*
Takura nodded, " well, on the game of course, I never met them in real.." Takura said
Yusuke: Of course. *He looked and smiled slightly* Nice to meet you, my name is Yuu. The two of us were about to do some EXP Grinding on the first floors' Lower Dungeon.