Anime Crossover RP

carlie445 posted on Sep 27, 2015 at 01:13AM
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and from Hetalia and Death the Kid from Soul Eater. First, a few rules

1. You do NOT NEED TO FOLLOW TO CANNON. IF A CHARACTER IS DEAD, YOU CAN STILL RP AS THAT PERSON. ALSO OCS ARE ALLOWED.

2. If you choose a character, you have to actually play as that character, and not just call it to have it.

3. No sexual activity. Self explainitory.

4: Don't harrass someone if they play a character wrong.

ENJOY!!!
Alright, so, the title explains it all, a crossover for any and all anime. I'll be covering Italy and
last edited on Dec 11, 2015 at 04:58PM

Anime 566 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 566

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(I'm gonna use my usual OC and I'm also taking Kazuto Kirigaya (Sword Art Online) and Negi Springfield (Negima! Magister Negi Magi), nice to meet you!)

Yusuke: So, Negi-kun, what'll you do now?

Negi: I'll start Developing new Magic Spells, for the Military in the Magical World.

Kazuto: Jeez... My head is STILL spinning... Magic ACTUALLY exists?! This is gonna change modern technology as we know it! And it's even more awesome that you've managed to reverse engineer Full-Dive Tech to actually bring the virtual world to the real world! It's great! Asuna was amazed.

Negi: Asuna...? Oh, you mean Yuuki-san. Not the Asuna-san I'm familiar with haha.

Kazuto: Yeah it's getting kind of confusing with Kagurazaka-san around. We have Yuuki Konna, Asuna Yuuki, AND Asuna Kagurazaka... Man... Three girls with similar names is too much.

Yusuke: Tell me about it. So are you guys up for an ALO boss raid session with the others later?

Negi: Sure! Playing that game is quite fun!

Kazuto: Yeah. I'm glad you like it.

Negi: I really do! The others love it too! Even Setsuna-san has gotten into it!

Yusuke: Cool, she's a nice girl. Kind of has a cold stare though, kinda scary.

Kazuto: No kidding...

Negi: Haha, you get used to it after a while! Don't worry!

Both: Right... Eheh...

*They kept walking down the street*
over a year ago carlie445 said…
Russia was dragging China down the street, humming

China: Let go of me, aru!!

Russia kept humming ignoring him
Negi: My Saggita Magica is like that firebolt move in your game Kirigaya-san, but I can control the Velocity, energy output, direction, and the ammount of arrows I want to shoot at one time, 286 is the most I can shoot but 135 is the most I can fuse into my Oka Houken.

Kazuto: Negi-kun, please just call me Kazuto, it's only right since I call you by your first name.

Yusuke: Hey, Maybe we should Invite some new people to join, see if Asuna wants to finally try to Co-Guild a Raid Boss? Siune ought to be on tonight we'll get a second opinion from her, Jun and Nori are on a quest together running some extras for money to buy extra provisions.

Kazuto: Yeah sounds good to me, we'll meet up in front of Yggdrasil?

Negi: Okay, I'm still new to this gaming lingo but I think I know where that is in the gae=me, I'll be sure to ask one of you two to try and help me if I need it, haha.
Italy knocked into Russia

Russia: Sorry Italy, I didn't see you there.

Italy: It's-a fine!

Italy smiled and kept walking
Yusuke: *He bumped into Italy* Oh, Uh Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.

Negi: Be careful Yusuke-san!

Kazuto: Yusuke, you've got one hell of a record for being a klutz, don't make it worse on yourself.
Italy: It's-a fine! I'm-A Italy!
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
{Okay! Finally found the best RP in this Club and i will be playing as Ichigo and Zangetsu and Inner Ichigo}
Ichigo: "Sigh" This is a rough morning........"Walks around the streets" Damn.....How long have i not use my shinigami powers? "Sigh" Well.....atleast this town has no problems........"Saws Italy and Yusuke Bumping through each other" "Smiles" Clumsy kids........"Keeps Walking"
last edited over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
Thanks for the compliment 👍🏻 over a year ago
AltairEzio22 commented…
:D over a year ago
Russia was still walking, still dragging China behind him, smiling
Ichigo: "Keeps Walking until he finds a bench" Finally! I am Tired of walking around this streets......."Sits in a bench" "Sigh" I wish i can protect everyone........."Looks up in the sky" What a beautiful Sight.........
Zangetsu: Ichigo.......
Ichigo: WHAT THE?! "Sigh" Zangetsu.....Don't interrupt me in this beautiful scene.....
Zangetsu: Oh......Sorry......I just have to say that there are nearby hollow in this town......
Ichigo: OH REALLY! "Stands up" Then it's time for my job as a Substitute Shinigami WILL RETURN! "Runs towards a Alley and Uses his badge to transform his self to a Shinigami" Finally time to protect this town! "Dashes towards the city" Hmm......"Saw's a Large Hollow" Hah! "Jumps and Slices the hollow in half" Heh.......This is an Easy job........"Saw's a Large group of hollows near to italy's Group" Heh......."Teleports near from the hollows" GETSUGA TENSHOU! "Fires a Getsuga Tenshou"
Ichigo: "Keeps Walking until he finds a bench" Finally! I am Tired of walking around this streets....
Russia just kinda watched, letting go of China
Ichigo: Heh.....That will teach the- "Loses a lot of Spiritual Pressure" Crap......."Kneels down" i should have not used to much Reiatsu.........."Stands up" I hope there are no enemies nearby........
Russia loghtly clapped, China long gone
Ichigo: Eh? "Looks at Russia" HEY! have you seen any Hollows in this town? "Grips his blade"
Zangetsu: Hey ichigo....You know this guy doesn't know about hollows or any Spiritual Beings in this area.
Ichigo: Zangetsu......I am just asking if they saw any.......-_-
Zangetsu: You didn't get my point did ya?
Ichigo: No........."Sheathes his sword and looks at Russia" Hey! Are you even listening to me?
Russia nodded
Ichigo: Good......."Scratches his head" So..........Have you seen any hollows nearby?
Russia got a bit nervous and smiled

Russia: I, don't know what those are.
Ichigo: "Facepalm" Damnit.........."looks at russia" Hey......Do you know someone that can fight?
Russia: Hmmmm...

He thought for a moment

Russia: Well i'm going to a convention anyways. Maybe you can find someone there, da?
Ichigo: Oh......Okay......"Sheathes his sword" and HeY! What's your name?
Russia: I'm Russia.

He smiled slightly, appearing rather kind
Ichigo: Oh.....That's a Country name right?
He looked at Ichigo, as he wasn't kidding, that was his name.
Ichigo: oooooKayyyy......Let's GO! To that convention yo mean!
Zangetsu: I hope you don't get in trouble......
Ichigo: Relax Old man! there's no harm that come up to me!
Zangetsu: I hope so.......
Ichigo: Okay! Lets go RUSSIA!
He smiled and walked into a biiig convention center, wandering around
Ichigo: Oh,,,,,,,This place is very big! I hope i can find some duelist in this area........."Looks around" Hey Russia........What kind of convention is this?
Russia smiled

Russia: Just an anime get-together. Nothing big.
Yusuke: Hey, don't they two of you have to go to some kinda special meeting with other famous people or something?

Negi: Yes, actually, it's a Convention. Kazuto-san has been invited to display new technology and I've been invited for a Martial Arts Demonstration.

Kazuto: I'm going to show the VTRITS, Virtual-To-Reality Image transferring System, Or ViToRIS as I like to call it. Let's go, The countries ought to be there already.

Negi: Alright.

Yusuke: I'll just sit in.
Ichigo: Oh.......This is an anime get-together? OooooKayyyy.........."Wanders around the convention and saws Yusuke and his friends" Hey Russia......Aren't those people who bump you in the streets? "Points out to Yusuke,Negi,and Kazuto"
Russia: Hm, i'm not all that good with faces, so probably Nyet.
Ichigo: Oh......"Scratches his head" Damn.........
Zangetsu: Hmm......What about picking on that guy? "Points at yusuke"
Ichigo: Do you really think that guy would fight?
Zangetsu: Yeah....
Ichigo: Oh oKAY! "Walks towards to yusuke"
Italy was just in the corner, hiding as Russia walked around, talking to a few people.
Yusuke: *He blinked as he processed what was happening* Eh? Yes? Are you talking to me? Uhhh...

Negi: Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Negi Springfield

Kazuto: I'm Kazuto Kirigaya.

Yusuke: I-I'm Yusuke.... Er... What's happening here?
Ichigo: Hey! nice to meet you guys! My name is Kurosaki Ichigo and i came here to find someone to fight me to Test my Shinigami Powers!
Zangetsu: "Facepalm" Damn it ichigo........Why do you have to be so rushed?
Ichigo: Shut up old man........."Looks at Yusuke" Hey! your Yusuke? Right? If you are.......... can i test my powers on to you?
"A Hollow Entity Appears on the back of ichigo"
Inner Ichigo: Hey! You better not die on this one........Cuz if you will......You know what will happen.....
Ichigo: Relax! just watch on our fight! "Ready's His Blade" So.....Yusuke.....Shall we Start?
Ichigo: Hey! nice to meet you guys! My name is Kurosaki Ichigo and i came here to find someone to fig
Italy saw and secretly watched from the corner
Inner Ichigo: "Saws Italy and Turns into a Human Form" Hey! Do you want a fight?
Ichigo: WATTTT?! Why did you turn into a human form? Now I CANT USE MY HOLLOW MASK DAMNIT!
Inner Ichigo: No worries.....You got this......."Looks at Italy" Hey! Can you fighT?
Inner Ichigo: "Saws Italy and Turns into a Human Form" Hey! Do you want a fight? 
Ichigo: WATTTT?! W
Italy shook his head no, a bit scared now

Italy: I-I can't, but-a Kid can!

( NEW CHARACTER INCOMING)
Yusuke: Eh? F-Fight? Seriously? Here? Now? Aren't you worried about the collateral? I mean, I'll gladly fight you but isn't it also a bit unfair to have a Zanpakutou when I don't?
???: I wouldn't worry about that...

The voice came from directly behind Yusuke
Ichigo: Eh? "Tries to look behind yusuke"
Zangetsu: "Sigh" Just fight him.......
Ichigo: Oh Okay......."looks at Yusuke" Hey........How about we fight on a non crowded area.......Eh?
Zangetsu: "Sigh" I hope you wont forget about the mysterious figure behind yusuke.......
Ichigo: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I will not forget about it! Jeez........"Ready's His Zangetsu" Let's Go........Yusuke!
Ichigo: Eh? "Tries to look behind yusuke" 
Zangetsu: "Sigh" Just fight him.......
Ichigo: Oh Okay..
Inner Ichigo: What Do You MEAN! "Grab's Italy's Shoulders" Do you think a mere child can kill me? "Swings his Blade" Do you know......How it feels to be created by fear and rage? No........Cuz you are a mere human! "Gets near to Italy" If someone who controls others may be powerful,but he who mastered himself is mightier STILL! I AM MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANY OF YOU IN HERE! "Threatens Italy" I am ZANGETSU!
Italy almost cried

???: HEY. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

The voice was now right behind Inner Ichigo
Italy: Kid!

Italy got up and hugged the person behind Inner Ichigo, smiling

???: You're lucky Germany left you with me.
Yusuke: Yup! *He pulled his gloves on* I can't actually hit you unless I got these on seeing as you're made of Spiritual Pressure to me. Alright lets go. *A large Scythe Appears in his hand* This isn't a Zanpakutou but my Regalia ought to to the trick when fighting against the Legendary Substitute Soul Reaper. Mind you I'm on the same level as old man Yama. Good luck. *He flash stepped over and over making it near impossible to keep track of him* Byakuraikiba Zankanken. (White Lightning Fang Thunder Crushing Blade) *He Struck down with a massive force shattering the ground with lightning speed* Boost. *The Air Pressure pulsed and his Spiritual Pressure gained a massive boost suddenly throwing even more power into the attack, about 130 fold* HAH!!
Ichigo: Old Yamamoto? Eh? "Shunpo's Away from the attack of Yusuke" Do you even know that i have my powers awakened?
Zangetsu: Damn it........Here we go again......
Ichigo: Hah! I think its time to fight........Am i right Old man?
Zangetsu: "Sigh" Maybe........But just stay alive okay? Inner ichigo is out of your soul right now....
Ichigo: Okay.........."Charges towards Yusuke" Hey! "Clashes his Zangetsu towards The Scythe" Power level of old man.....Huh.......Let me see your powers then........
Inner ichigo: What?! "Looks behind and saws the person that italy hugged" Who the hell are you?! "Sigh" I Dont care who you are.........GETSUGA TENSHOU! "Fires a Black Liquid Shaped like Half Moon towards the mysterious figure"
Inner ichigo: What?! "Looks behind and saws the person that italy hugged" Who the hell are you?! "Sig
The person dodged out of the way

???: You need to work on your aim.

The person kicked Inner Ichigo down, finally showing himself.
The person dodged out of the way

???: You need to work on your aim.

The person kicked Inner Ich
Yusuke: Let's go, Substitute Soul Reaper! HYAH! Grating Sandstorm! *He spun around creating a whirlwind whipping up a massive and extremely heavy and thick sandstorm* Grim Cleaver! *He spun his Scythe around quickly tracking Ichigo unrealistically fast cutting him a few times before slamming his Scythe down at full force clashing blades with him*
Italy watched Yusuke in intrest

Italy: OooooOooo...
Italy watched Yusuke in intrest

Italy: OooooOooo...
Inner Ichigo: Oh...........I know you............Your the little kid that is name as Death the Kid.....Am i right?
Ichigo: Damn......This Scythe is very hard to clash with! "Kicks Yusuke and Shunpo's Away from yusuke's attack distance" Hey........."Eyes turned Blue" Getsuga..............."Charging"
Zangetsu: Do IT!
Ichigo: "Charging"
Ichigo: Damn......This Scythe is very hard to clash with! "Kicks Yusuke and Shunpo's Away from yusuke