Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 411

over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Name: Chiyo Ayako

Personality: she's a dandere, cold and clever.

Relationships: None ATM

Bio: Really smart, aces in all subjects except math. Really flexible and quick. She was used as a scapegoat to prove that even if you fail one subject, they'll put you in E class.

Appearance: picture

Notes: None ATM

Other: None ATM
last edited over a year ago
Name: Chiyo Ayako

Personality: she's a dandere, cold a
I walk up to the school building and almost cry. I have a few minutes til school starts, so I sit down and start writing down a strategy. If he can move at mach 20, then regular attacks won't work. I have take out the knifes they gave us and cut them up. I go into our classroom and start taping the knife in certain places. By his desk. On the doorknobs. All over school. After, its about time to head to class.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Aono

Personality: Quiet when around people he doesn't know, loves to cook, very kind, kind of a nerd, Kind of a shut-in

Relationships: None

Bio: He started school a year later than most so he's about a year older than anyone else.

Appearance: *Look for one of my old Pics on a another RP*

Notes: N/A

Other: Loves Chocolates, tends to use either Close Combat Weapons or Trap Tech
Yusuke: Aiya... Another day of trying to murder our own teacher... *He sighed and laid his head down on his desk*
I pace in the room, unable to sit still. Koro-Sensei is late...again. He can travel at mach 20 and he still manages to be late for school.
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Naomi Kita (goes by her last name)

Personality: Street smart, skilled in assassinating, intelligent, creative, clever to the cunning side, multi-talented–she can do almost anything, has a lot of knowledge about Class A, fluent in many languages, still slightly loyal to Class A.

Relationships: None

Bio: She was number 2 of the "Five Virtuosos" of Class A until she got sent to 3-E

Appearance: (pic)

Notes: Likes individual assassination attempts better than working as a group

Other: Aces all subjects, but her specialty is math. She just got transferred to 3-E recently because she defended a 3-E student after a test exam
 Name: Naomi Kita (goes by her last name)

Personality:
Kita:

*She heard a ringing on her phone and picked it up to see Ritsu, who had volunteered to be a guide for her, the new girl.*

Ristu: Good morning Kita! You should be going to class soon, don't be late for your first day in class 3-E.
Kita: I know, but thanks for reminding me.
As I was pacing, Ritsu turned on and informed us of a new student. Another one! It so hard to kill our teacher that they have flooded the class. I stop pacing as Koro-Sensei comes into the room. He goes to touch his desk when his tentacle explodes.
Yusuke: And so it begins... *He stands, bows, then sits back down* Good morning Sensei... *He sighed again and put his head down again*
I take out my gun and try to shoot him, but I miss my mark.
Yusuke: *He covered his ears as the shots rang through the whole building* Ugh... So Noisy...
Korosensei: Okay time for me to take attendance *he said while dodging Chiyo's bullets* By the time he got to the end of the list, most of the students were covering their ears to block out the noise of the gun shots.

Kita: *She steps into the classroom and bows* Sorry sensei, I'm late! *When she noticed that nobody responded to her, she looked up to see a girl constantly firing and everybody else had their heads down and hands on their ears* Is it always like this here? And how did I not notice the bullets before?

Chiyo: Ugh I give!

I drop the gun and sit down.

Chiyo: Happy?!
Korosensei: *Green stripes appeared on his face, indicating mockery* You'll have to try harder if you want to kill me.

Kita: *The commotion stopped and she decided to try again. She bowed.*

I'm sorry for being late sensei!
I look towards the new girl and get really nervous. I am so shy when it comes to new people.

Koro-sensei walks over to the new girl and was about to greet her when another tentacle blew up.

I laugh, but then everyone starts looking at me. I don't like attention.
Kita: *She looks around uneasily*

The government had told her what Class 3-E really was before she got here but she was still nervous.

Korosensei: *He puts a tentacle on Kita's shoulder* This here, is our newest transfer student, Naomi Kita.

Kita: *She bows and sits down in a random seat that was left open. She looked to her left and saw the girl that was firing a gun just a moment ago. To her right was a student that appeared older than everyone else. She sighed*
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Totally A-Class. So bored with everything. over a year ago
Yusuke: *He hid his face from Kita* Tranfer student...? Ugh...! Strangers... I'm no good with strangers... I'm barely okay with HALF of the people in the class... Nagisa-kun is about the closest thing I have to a friend here...
(BTW Cheng, Firiel is back on Fairy Tail RP if you wanna come back to it)
Cheng_Cheng commented…
:O I completely forgot about that RP! Thanks for reminding me. over a year ago
I glance at the new girl and analyze her. She seems OK, but by the way she carries herself, she's probably A-Class.

I take some BB's and roll them on the ground. And I wait, and wait, and wait. Nope. He totally saw it coming.

I look over to the girl again.

Chiyo: *whispers* Did they give you a weapon yet?
Kita: Weapon for murdering out sensei? The things that they say that will only hurt him but not us? Of course, I'm always prepared. *She whispered back* See? *she angles her right hand downwards and a blade shows from her sleeve* The gun is hidden somewhere else.
Yusuke: *From nowhere a silenced puffing sound began to rattle in the room until a whole load of Knives and Bullets went flying at Koro-sensei, his finger held a small trigger device attached to a string to set off a chain reaction of weapons it got Koro-sensei a total of 4 times two slowed him down significantly but he was still squirming about more alive than dead* Damn... *He sighed and put his head down dropping the pin*
I decide to show off and hold up three knifes in between my fingers. I flick them towards Koro-sensei, one by one. But as expected, he dodged all three.
Kita: What an interesting class..., she thought, I doubt that I'll fit in... *She sighed*
Korosensei: *He picked up a chalk with one of his tentacles and wrote a few things on the board* Your assignment is to compose a short poem, the final line should read "was tentacles all along"

Terasaka: Didn't we do this before already?!

Korosensei: When you've completed the assignment, kindly bring it forward. You will be graded on creativity, grammar, and overall beauty of expression. Here's an example: Not the storm of garden snow, of flowers moving on, but sprouting there instead, was tentacles all along...
This is so stupid, not only have we done this before, we all aced it.....

I get done and I put a knife under my paper. I walk up nice and easy, I start to ask a question....
I swipe my knife, just barely missing.Crap....

That was the prefect chance. He was embarrassed because I caught with his magazines. Caught off guard and still too hard too kill.......
Korosensei: Done already Chiyo? *he said, trying to forget about the magazines* then please turn it in.

Kita: *She stands up* I'm finished too, sensei. *She walks to the front of the room*
Yusuke: Finished... *He got up and shuffled up to the front to turn in his paper, he shuffled back and put his head down on his desk after sitting down, he sighed* This is gonna be a long day...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Hey, can I join. This is awesome)
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Sure! :) over a year ago
Kita: *She made her way back to her seat and started planning an assassination attempt*

Mach 20....which means about 15200 miles per hour...almost 7000 meters per second..., *she thought to herself,* how am I supposed to kill him if the government can't?
(YAY!)

Name: Yu
Personality: Quiet, hardworking, intelligent, but secretly sadistic
Bio: He may be intelligent, but ended up in the lowest class due to his late arrival to class, as he is always trying hard to help his family. This soon led to his grades plummiting, causing him to end up in class E. After this, he soon lost a bit of his sanity, giving him a bit of sadism, but he does not try to show it unless he is attacking Korosensei

Yu: (Arrives into school quietly) Sorry I'm late, Korosensei. It was more family problems
(YAY!)

Name: Yu
Personality: Quiet, hardworking, intelligent, but secretly sadistic
Bio
Kita: *She was still thinking of a plan when a new student came in*

I guess I wasn't the only one late..., *she thought, then continued with her plan*

10 billion yen is a lot...if I succeed, I could pay my college fees and still have extra...
Yu: (Sits in his desk, which is next to Kita)
After a few more hours, Korosensei announced that the class could take a break while he flew over to Chile to grab an exotic lunch.

Kita: *She stepped outside to see Korosensei take off into the air. Her phone rang and she picked it up to see Ritsu*

Ritsu: How are you liking 3-E so far? *she asked cheerfully*

Kita: It's......interesting, I guess....

Ritsu: By the way, the girl that was shooting earlier is Chiyo, the guy that planned the second attempt is Yusuke, he's a year older than most of the other students because he started school a bit late. The other student that came in after is Yu.
Yu: (Stares out the window quietly)
Kita: *She noticed that the student which Ritsu told her was called Yu was alone in the classroom while almost everyone else went outside. She knew what it felt like to be lonely due to her earlier days in A Class so decided to take a chance and go back inside* Well...I'm in 3-E already so I don't have anything to lose, do I? *she thought to herself, sighing*

*She walked inside quietly and unnoticed, she went up behind Yu and tapped his shoulder*
I walk outside, still fuming from my last attempt. I hardly noticed the new kid, which is good, since I'm usually shy. I suddenly get embarrassed at the fact I was showing out today.

Chiyo: Why wont this stupid squid die! This is ridiculous! I hate this stupid class with its stupid students and its stupid teachers!

I look around and see everyone staring at me...

I run into the woods and hide.
Yu: (Turned to her, still giving a balnk expression) MAy I help you
Kita: *She was caught by surprise and stepped back* Um...everyone else is outside for break...are you coming too?
Yu: No thanks. I need to stay here and think of something
Kita: *She sighed* Okay then... *she started to leave but stopped* By the way...I'm Naomi, err, I mean Kita. I'm Kita and nice to meet you. *She hurried outside again*
Yu: (Think about what she said) Nice to meet me. Never hear someone say that to me before
Yusuke: *He mumbled in his sleep and turned his head on the desk, he was using his arms as pillows* What kind of... Idiot... drinks Tobasco straight... out of... the bottle...?
Kita: *She heard someone mumbling and peeked inside the room again. She squinted when she saw Yusuke, then sighed. She thought about waking him up but decided otherwise*

Well, it's not like it has anything to do with me..., *she thought as she stepped outside again*
Yu: (How can I kill someone who is has the speed of a fighter jet, let alone being something unhuman. Maybe if I stabbed at him a few times. I mean, you can only dodge so many swings from a knife before you get tuckered out. No, I doubt that would work. I'd probably get tired before he does... But if I were able to keep at it long enough, I might be able get him) (Suddenly has black rings around his eyes) (I could jam the knife deep into him, and slide it upwards, cutting him open, and let god knows what spill onto the floor) (Realizes his thoughts and calms down) (I still doubt that would work)
I walk around for awhile, after making sure no one followed me. I love this forest, but hate it too. It represents the beauty of nature, and my failure in academics.
Kita: *She pulled out a pen and her small note book, then started reviewing her notes on Korosensei*

When his face has yellow and green stripes, it means that he's mocking someone...orange with a red circle indicates a correct answer, while purple with an X shows that it's a wrong answer...when his face is blue, it means that he's depressed, pink stands for sleepiness.... *she said out loud*
Yu: (Walks outside, when he hears Kita) You were speaking your thoughts outloud, you know
Kita: *She turned around to see Yu* Oh, I know...I just, didn't expect anyone to hear me... *She glanced around* So...you decided to come out...?
Yu: Yes. I had no purpose sitting in there by myself
Kita: Well, there's that guy she said looking behind Yu at Yusuke. *She changed the subject* So, our sensei isn't back yet?