Anime Hanging down at the beach Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can

Anime 515 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 515

over a year ago AmyRose11 said…
Name: Akane Tachibana
Personality: Fun, sweet, loves to swim, enjoys making friends, somewhat shy
Akane is a super pretty beach girl that attends a beach shack from time to time and has been known to get the guys attention (lol XD) she is shy though but is rally passionate.
Looks: refer to pic
Name: Akane Tachibana
Personality: Fun, sweet, loves to swim, enjoys making friends, somewh
(The beach area, yeah know, I got it form Squid Girl, only one I could find lol XD)
(The beach area, yeah know, I got it form Squid Girl, only one I could find lol XD)
LillyBlack commented…
I love Squid Girl!!! over a year ago
Plutia commented…
me too! over a year ago
over a year ago Firiel said…
Name : Aihara Koharu
Personality : Kind, Lovable, Shy, And ..
Looks : Refer to the Picture
Koharu is a boy who work as the coast guard. He love energetic music and often appear with headphones or earphones. Been known by girls as the coolest and the youngest coast guard around.
Other : He have so many secrets that he won't tell anyone but only the one he loves.
Name : Aihara Koharu
Personality : Kind, Lovable, Shy, And ..
Looks : Refer to the Pictur
She walks down the beach jumping up and down. "The beach, the beach the beach!!!!"
Koharu saw a girl jumping up and down at the beach, he decided to greet her. "Hi there! I'm the coast guard here. How's your day? May I know your name, young lady?"
She smiles and giggles. "Akane!" She waves blushing softly.
"Akane... Nice name. What to sit together at the beach shack?" Koharu smiled softly.
over a year ago shizuka1243 said…
Name: natsumi ayako
Personality: sweet,kind,fun,reliable
Info: natsumi works at a small store on the beach with her grandparents that sells drinks and other small goods, natsumi likes to go surfing on her brakes and when ever she gets the time, she likes to listen to music with good beats like Eminem and skillet
Other: only close friends of hers call her ayako and she was given the nickname surf queen, she is always helping people in need of help and wants to one day become an artist
Name: natsumi ayako 
Personality: sweet,kind,fun,reliable
Info: natsumi works at a small
Natsumi smiled as customers came in and out of the store, natsumi was at the register waiting for her break to begin
She giggled. "Sure!" She looked over to see the beach shack. "Is that it?!"
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Name:Melissa Bray
Personality: Melissa is really playful, childish, and she can be clumsy sometimes
Melissa is just really...normal! There's nothing much to say about her though. (I seriously can't think of anything to say about Melissa XD)
Looks: pic
Name:Melissa Bray
Personality: Melissa is really playful, childish, and she can be clumsy s
Koharu smiled, "Sure!" He walked over to the beach shack Akane pointed to.
She smiles and looks in his eyes and grabs his hand. "Well, come on, let's go!"
Natsumi's grandpa sat she could take her break now "thanks gramps" she said taking her dress of, she had her bikini on underneath. Natsumi grabed her surf board and walked out of the small shop and towards the water, she smiled sweetly and breathed in the air "I love the beach" she said with sparkling eyes
Koharu smirked and giggled. "So energetic. I love energetic girl!" He run with her as she grabs his hand.
She smiles and blushes softly. "Oh! Here we are!"
Natsumi smiles and runs into the water getting onto her board and pattling towards the waves, she pushes herself up and stands on her board catching a good size wave, natsumi flicks her board to the side a bit and and rides up the wave pushing herself and the board up off the wave and she shows off some of her skills to the newbies and lands back onto the wave pushing herself back up so that she was standing on the board again and rides the wave to shore
"This is your favorite shack?"
Natsumi got out of the water and stabbed her board into the sand and fell back into the sand looking at the sky "I just love the beach" she said smiling and closed her eyes taking a small nap
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Melissa was running around the sand and circling around everything she passes. Melissa trips. "Oww..." Melissa said rubbing her head and standing up. She went inside the water and then she noticed something shining near the shore. It was small shell. She pulled out a loose string out of her towel since it was near the shore. Melissa makes a necklace with the shell and puts it around her neck.
last edited over a year ago
"Oh, well, yeah." She looks in his eyes and smiles.
Koharu put his arm around her shoulder, "then come on."
Koharu sit on the shack, "What do you want, Akane? I'll treat you this time."
She looked in his eyes And blushed softly. "Well, um, I'll just have a smoothie."
A bartender come to them, "May I know your order, Sir?"
"Two smoothie." Koharu said. He smiled at Akane.
"So, tell me more about yourself, Akane." Koharu poked her nose.
Akane smiles and giggles. "Well, I'm17 and I like to dance, and....oh! Imma artist! ^-^"
"Artist? Famous artist or 'art'ist?" ask Koharu.
"Well, just an artist." She smiles.
"Then, I'm lucky to meet you." Koharu kiss Akane's hand.

Suddenly a bunch of girls come from nowhere and surround Koharu.
"Koharu! Take us to the sea with you!"
"No, take me!"
"No! Me!"
"Wait! Wait!" He try to see Akane but the crowd is blocking his sight.
((lol awesome! XD))
Akane shrugs and walks away.
Koharu finally made it to get out from the crowd. He ran after her and yelled, "Akane! Wait!" He hold Akane's arm.
Akane stopped and turned around and looked in his eyes. "Yeeeees??"
"I'm sorry, I mean.. I doesn't mean to leave you. They just come from nowhere.." said Koharu while panting.
Askance smiles and blushes softly. "You turned all of those super pretty girls, for me?" She giggles and looks in his eyes. "That's sweet."
Koharu tilted his head to side, still panting. "You are not mad at me, are you?"
"Why would I be, your irresistible, it's obvious girls would fall for you." She winks and smiles.
Koharu smiled. "Thanks for the praise. So, since we can't come back to the shack because of the crowd, why don't you go with me to the sea?" He put his arm around her shoulders.
Akane smiled and shrugged. "Sure, why not!"
Koharu lead her to a small store. "My usual surfboard, James."
"Got cha!" James pull out a large blue surfboard and give it to Koharu.
"Thanks." He turned to Akane. "Which surfboard you want, Akane?"
"You choose for me!" She smiled.
"Umm.. " Koharu rubbed his chin. "I never choose for a woman before... Are you a beginner or expert? What color do you like?"
"Haha, well I'm a beginner I guess..." She laughs and scratches her head. "Aaaaand....I like the color blue!"
Koharu laughed. "You are one of the girl who likes pink, I think. But, because you ask for blue, of course. James, give it to her."
"Have a nice day," James pull out a blue surfboard. "Be careful to Koharu, he's a bit.. you know.." James whispered to Akane.
"Oh, okay...." She smiles.
Koharu smiled and grabbed Akane's hand. "Well, come on!"
Both of them heading to the coast.
Akane smiled. "Yay!!"
Koharu smirked and put on the chain to his leg and Akane's. "You should put this chain in your leg, so you will be one with your board. Don't stay away from me, or you'll get lost in the sea. I don't wanna lose you, Akane."
Akane smiled and giggled. "Okay!!"
He kiss her on the cheek. He lift her up and brought her into the sea. "There you go."
"Eep!!" Akane giggled as she stepped in the water. "it's so cold!!"
Koharu smiled. "It's cold indeed. But, because you here with me, any cold water will not be a problem, because you have warmed my heart." He brought her into the sea until the water is at waist level.