Anime Tell about funny/nonsensical anime-related dreams you have had.

IllusionDolls posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 03:38AM
The purpose of this forum is so that we, of course, can have a laugh. If you have read the title, that should be enlightening enough as to how to participate in this forum. ^ ^

I'll share the one I had last night. (I can't remember it in complete detail, so bear with me ;-;)
The dream started with Eren Jaeger (Attack On Titan) and I watching a Scooby Doo live-action film. In the middle of the movie, he got very agitated and insisted for me to follow him as he stormed off to a forest. When we arrived, we found that all of the other Attack On Titan characters were present there, and they had formed a choir! Mikasa was shouting at Jean for being a "better singer than the Titans" (who knows what that means XD), and Armin was crying because he hit too many bad notes and was disbanded from the choir (poor, poor child). For no evident reason, Eren, my family (where did they come from, anyway? O-e), and I got into a car and started to drive in the forest. To our dismay, a giant moose appeared before the car, we hit it, the car went flying in the air, turned over, and before we could land... I woke up. Annnnd that's what I remember from my dream. X)
The purpose of this forum is so that we, of course, can have a laugh. If you have read the title, tha

Anime No replies