This is closed.
last edited on Jan 15, 2014 at 11:54PM

Anime 151 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 151

over a year ago Killer02 said…
Name:Tenchi Oragana

Appearance:Pic,but his clothes aren't torn.

Personality:Cheerful,friendly,hyper active,impulsive.

Aura color:Yellow

Aura abilities:Giyuki-Condenses aura around the arm,then releases it in a lariat at the opponent.

Max power Gyuki-Overpowered Gyuki,forms a dense wall that surrounds his arm.

Weapon(s):None.
last edited over a year ago
Name:Tenchi Oragana

Appearance:Pic,but his clothes aren't torn.

Person
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Yuuki Tsudina

Appearance: pic

Personality: Shes quite but a happy person. She gets nervous easily and loves to help people. She has her own reasons fro why she fights.

Aura Color: Violet

Aura abilities: Aura manipulation, Her Aura can transform into a mace. However, she prefers hand to hand combat and tried her hardest not to use her mace.

Name: Yuuki Tsudina 

Appearance: pic

Personality: Shes quite but
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Name: Talon Hanes

Appearance: Tall he stands around 6'1 with short cut blonde hair and brown eyes.

Personality: He is pretty much a jerk. He is very cocky and loves to fight, and shows no mercy

Aura Color: Red

Aura abilities: He calls them "aura strings" where multipe strings can shoot out his body and he can wrap his emenies in them and throw them around. They also have many other uses.
Also he can make the his aura into a sword but he hasnt completely mastered that.
Name:  Talon Hanes

Appearance: Tall he stands around 6'1 with short
Yuuki was sitting a small table in a park eating a light snack of sushi. She would be stopping by her train grounds afterwards to meet with the old man and woman who trained her. She looked around at all the people who were in the park, kids playing, people exercising, groups talking, and so much more. Yuuki was dressed in gear as if ready for a fight. She learned the tough way to always be prepared.
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
"MORE!" talon yelled at his training team. He was in the practice room fighting a horde of daranged mutant dogs. Very easy. But just as he asked his trainig team sent 5 more after him. He made quick work of them. The first one can at him with lighting speed when it jumpped at him he dodged it by leaning back then sprung back up just in time to land a knee blow to the next dogs ribs.

He looked back and saw the dog he dodged getting back up. He used his aura strings to wrap the dog up and threw it at the remain three. they didnt get up. The last one the one he kneed in the ribs charged him whiperring still in pain. He simple picked up the dog with his aura strings with out looking in a passive way wraped it up and chocked the life out of it.
" Pity " he said and started laughing.
Yuuki had finished her snack and let her food digest. Now she was to begin her workout and first would be running for stamina. Yuuki began her run, she started in the park but was now running through the back streets of town, using everyday objects such as trash cans and such as obstacles to jump over, slide under, avoid, climb, and targets to hit.
over a year ago Killer02 said…
(Wow,late for my own RP.Talk about bad manners..)

Tenchi sat in a tree,watching the clouds slowly pass through the light blue sky.It was his way of relaxation.He had recently perfected his technique,the
Gyuki,and was quite tired."Okay,Enough rest!I've got training to do!" he shouted,jumping out
of the tree and landing in the grass that was previously below him.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(I guess I'll join in, this one seems to have Great potential, and I should know XD)
Character Sheet...

Name: Itsuki Satou

Appearance: Picture

Personality: You'll find out by interacting with him

Aura Color: No one knows Except himself and he can display it in different Colors, it all depends on his Emotions and his Mood at the time
(I guess I'll join in, this one seems to have Great potential, and I should know XD)
Character Sheet
Itsuki: Hmm... What should I get for Dinner tonight... Fish... Or... Hmm! Somen Noodles are on sale! I might just have that... *He leaned over the Ingredients in the convenience store scratching his head not knowing what to take* Man... My budgets Really tight this week so I best choose something cheap... Hnnnn *He tapped his finger against his bottom lip and kept thinking, comparing prices and the effects of how much leftover money he would have*
(Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everyone :D)
Yuuki slowed to a stop out side of a convince store and walked inside making her way over to the drink section so she could buy some water. She was breathing a little hard from the running she had done. "Out running again?" She heard a small woman from behind the registrar call. "You know it Sara!" Yuuki called back with a smile "Try not to over do yourself this time!" She heard Sara warn but she only laughed "Live a little Sara, its good for you" Sara stuck her tongue out in reply and began helping the next person in line while Yuuki grabbed a bottle water, instead of going straight to check out she wondered up and down a few isles of the store.
over a year ago shizuka1243 said…
Name: yu akashiya

Appearance: picture

Personality: sweet crazy loving and so full of herself but is aways putting others before herself

Aura Color: blue (it's brighter were her eye is)

Aura abilities: aura manipulation: multiple chains appear out of no were and make it harder for the fighters to get to Each other but it's easy for yu because she controls the chains but at the same time it's bad because it also drains her aura making her weaker when using it

Weapon: a sword
Name: yu akashiya

Appearance: picture 

Personality: sweet crazy lo
meh
Yu was rolling down a grassy hill as fast as she can she kept rolling and rolling and rolling until she got to the bottom of the hill and rolled under someone's legs knocking them over yu stopped rolling and got up everything was spinning and and yu was walking like a zombie she walked one way then walked another way until she fell over
Itsuki: Pssh... I guess I'll go for the Fish... *He picked out the food and walked back to the Registrar purchasing the items* Thanks Sara, I'll be back in about four days so I'll see you then. *He smiled at her and Walked out, onto his Motorcycle, placing the items in his bag and starting up his bike, he sighed when he placed the Helmet on his head, he stared at the sky* Hmm... Looks like I'll be cooking for one.... Again... *He Stuck out his tongue and revved the bike up* Huh...? Where's my... Crap... My Wallet! *He turned off the bike and took off his helmet and Rushed back inside* Hey! Sara! Have you seen my wallet?! I can't believe I lost this thing three times in ONE week in your store! Jeez! *He was frantic but didn't show it physically, he only laughed nervously*
Yuuki was at the register and laughed "Excuse me sir....looking for this?" She had picked up the wallet while waiting in line. She handed the man his wallet and paid Sara for the water bottle. Yuuki then looked at the man with a smile "You should think about getting a chain for your wallet" she smiled "bye Sara" "Have a good night Yuuki, please be safe walking home!" Sara called out worried about Yuuki.
Itsuki: *He laughed nervously and bowed to Sara* Sorry for the Commotion... I don't know what I'd do without My wallet though... Y'know... *He chuckled and walked back out, he started up his bike and put on his helmet and sped down the streets dodging trash bins left out on the curb*
Yuuki began her walk home she sighed and sang to herself as she walked home. On the way home she noticed a couple of thugs following her down the street "Great ..." She mumbled to herself and started to prepare herself for a fight.
Yu got up and looked around still feeling dizzy "ok the town is this way" you pointed and started walking weird and yu walked straight into a tree and fell back down again "meh face!!" You said rolling around on the floor
(Is "You" a Character of yours Shizuka-nee?)

Itsuki: *When he reached home he sighed and walked inside putting the food into he fridge and flopping back down on his bed. The door was left Wide open so the wind could come through the room and cool it down, after a while he sighed and walked outside with a jacket Slung over his shoulder, he left his door open as well*
shizuka1243 commented…
Sorry it's the stupid auto correct when I try to write "yu" sometimes auto correct changes it to "you" over a year ago
big smile
Yu got up once again and rubbed her face "ow" yu said as she started to walk home "my face hurts.....oh well" yu said smiling
Yuuki stopped and turned to face the 3 men who had been fighting her "Alright.....we can do this the easy way of the hard way.....You guys can run for your lives or fight me." She could hear the 3 men laugh "Yeah right little girl! What can you do?! Get her boys!" the leader of the group yelled. Yuuki braced herself as they ran at her.
Yu walked down the street that yuuki was at and fell face first into the ground in between yuuki and the thugs "I smell chicken" yu said
Itsuki: *He walked into the area with Yuuki and the thugs he stopped between The Thugs and Yuuki* I go for a walk and I come across what? Three Guys Trying to Beat the Crap out of a someone... a GIRL no less! Have you no Shame?! *He Looked down at Yu* And YOU ought to be a LITTLE more careful eh? *He Pulled Yu Up to her Feet, careful not to Choke her or harm her* Alright? Now... *He Cracked his Knuckles* Where were we?
Yu crossed her legs and pulled a funny face "need to pee need to pee" yu ran towards the thugs and jumped on the leaders head and jumping off he's head making him fall back and yu ran down the street shouting "NEED GO PEE NEED TO GO PEE" as she ran around trying to find a toilet
Itsuki: WTF?! *He held back his laughter* What was THAT?! Oh God! *He took a few deep breaths and pointed to a public bathroom* USe that over there, The Bathrooms around here are actually kinda clean.
Yu ran into the public bathroom and walked out a few minutes later feeling better "thank you" yu said smiling then her aura around her eye appeared for a moment and disappeared again
Yu ran into the public bathroom and walked out a few minutes later feeling better "thank you" yu said
Yuuki smiled at Itsuki "Hey...thanks..guess this is payback for finding your wallet?" She laughed at Yu "Glad you feel better, you smelt chicken huh? Are you hungry?" Yuuki asked Yu.
Yu nodded and laughed "I'm always hungry" yu said jumping on to yuuki's back "ride'em horsey" yu said
Itsuki: Now now, Let's try to be nice and not Ride each other like a Horse! *He picked Yu off of Yuuki's shoulders and set her down* Okay? *He chuckled at her hyper active personality and her behavior* It's not Repayment, Think of it as a Counter Favor. I don't like the feeling of debt.
big smile
Yu smiled "I should probably start acting my age" yu said talking in a mature voice "it's just when I'm happy I just can't help but act childish" yu said smiling sweetly "I'm yukanama but people just call me yu for short"
Itsuki: Nice to meet you, I'm Itsuki Satou, Just Call me Itsuki. *He smiled slightly and sighed*Well, I have to get going! See you two around? *He Waved and threw his hoodie over his shoulder with his other hand in the air waving, he then crammed it in his pocket walking off*
Yu walked away and to town where they were holding a fighting tournament "hmm a fighting tournament winner get 100 dollars prize money and a power bracelet that boosts your aura. A battle to the death or until the other person surrenders" yu read on a peice of paper Yu thought it looked fun and signed up
Itsuki: *A Flyer came at him full speed in the wind but he caught it* Fighting Tournament Eh? Looks Interesting... I think I'll take part in it... *He smirked and walked to the Registry and signed up*
Yu was jumping around in circles and doing warm ups "gunna fight some people gunna fight fight fight knock them down because yu is gunna win because yu is gunna win win win fight em fight em gunna do my best even If I win or lose I'm still gunna be a winner" yu sang as see was stretching
Yuuki smiled as she signed up for the tournament. She was munching on an apple while sitting on the floor doing the splits. She had headphones in and was bobbing to the music. She was in this tournament for her trainers and she would be damned if she didn't try her best.
Yu saw yuuki and ran to her and hugged her "yey let fight fight fight and win win win win and knock them dead" yu sang
Yuuki laughed and hugged Yu back "Your very energetic, Good luck." Yuuki smiled at her and removed her head phones so she could hear Yu better.
"I'm gunna try my best and fight fight fight" yu said smiling big
Itsuki: *He walked over to the two girls* Hey! So we meet again huh? Are you entering the Fighting Competition?
Yuuki nodded "Yes sir. I'll take it you are too??" She questioned.
"We gunna fight we gunna win we gunna eat chicken" yu said smiling cutely
Itsuki: Ahaha, Yeah I'm in it, and I HOPE there's Chicken for a Snack, I'm starved *He chuckled*
"What number did you get I got number 8" yu asked
Itsuki: I got 4. What about You Yuuki? *He Turned to Yuuki* I Assume You're in the Fights as well, seeing as you're here and said "Too"...
Yu started spinning around "I'm so excited to win win win" yu said cheerfully
Yuuki smiled "Yeah I'm in the fight...My trainers thought it was needed."
"What number are you" yu asked yuuki
Yuuki smiled " I got my favorite number....13" She bounced sightly on her toes and began to braid her hair so she could keep it out of her eyes during the fight.
"Cool I wonder what numbers will be chosen first" yu said looking at the big screen above the battle grounds yu wait to see what two numbers will show up
Itsuki: Heh... Well I Hope not to come across you in the finals... *He walked off to the Prep Rooms and began getting Dressed in his regular fighting clothes, a gray hoodie, white undershirt, slightly Tight Blue Jeans for easy mobility but it didn't get in the way of his movements, old but sturdy skate shoes, and a necklace that he didn't show in his normal attire it was a simple item, a Cross with one jewel at its core* MM... Been a while since I've been in these...! *His aura began to glow, it was a clear Yellow Color but it shifted into Orange, then into a deep red, it wasn't sinister and was surprisingly a nice warmth radiated from it and finally it settled into a wavering Blue* I'm Actually Exited about something... I'm getting Pumped! *He chuckled to himself and walked back out* Now... Where's the match-up chart...?