Anime The Haunted Mansion

hikari_hiwatari posted on Nov 16, 2013 at 04:08AM
(Story)

You have been invited to some mansion for winning a competition! but for some reason it looked so strange because you have never even entered a competition but you decided to go. When you finally got to the Mansion it looked really nice and comfy but you found out that you weren't alone there were some other people with you and the doors were locked so you had to fine a way in. The mansion had a very uncomfortable vibe to it though for some reason could it be haunted? well you will just haft to find out for yourself see if you can survive this crazy nightmare bwahahahaha!

(extra info about the rp)

hey guys! i really hope you join this and have fun in this rp oh yeah i want you to make your own part on how you managed to get the invitation ya know reaction and all but yeah this is a crossover of the movie called The Shining and the games called Ib and The Witch House oh yes i forgot to mention your insanity is on the line here if you lose to much sanity then hopefully you won't kill anyone your sanity will start to drop slowly with how scared you get the more scared you get the more it drops simple as that have fun and have a sweet nightmare

Rules

1. no killing anyone without permission

2. respect people who are gonna make their characters a complete chicken or maybe not complete but anyway RESPECT! unless it's just acting then it's fine

3. please no racism i don't mind having different coloured people!

4. HAVE FUN OR OTHER WISE I SHALL FEED YOU TO THAT MONSTER THAT EATS SOULS!

5. NO TROLLING ON HERE EITHER IF THERE IS ONE SIGN OF TROLL YOU ARE KICKED OUT AND REPORTED!

6. AND NO GOD MODDING EITHER

7. swearing is also allowed but please not to much

Character Info

Name:
Dislikes:
Fear:
Bio:
Extra Bio:

Characters

Anime 414 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...