Anime Characters with Blonde or Orange hair with big boobies

KirstyJohnson posted on May 24, 2013 at 10:33PM
Hi, i am a cosplayer from the UK and i'm currently looking for new cosplays to work on. I'm wanting to do more cosplays which will suit my look, I have cosplayed characters including; Aya Natsume, Rangiku Matsumoto, Juliet Starling, Fem Grimmjow -- So hopefully some lovely people will be able to post me some characters I might not be aware of or forgotten about :D
Hi, i am a cosplayer from the UK and i'm currently looking for new cosplays to work on. I'm wanting t

Anime 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ChadKumada said…
Well, first person to come to mind that matches that description is Orihime from Bleach.
Well, first person to come to mind that matches that description is Orihime from Bleach.
CandyforniaGurl commented…
EXACTLY what I thought. I even thought the words "first person to come to mind". XD over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
^Same! over a year ago
over a year ago Cerudays said…
Hmmm... if you are talking about a character with blonde hair and large breasts, I suggest you cosplay Junko Enoshima (the spoiler version) from the soon-to-be anime Dangan Ronpa.

Here's a photo!
Hmmm... if you are talking about a character with blonde hair and large breasts, I suggest you cospla
Cerudays commented…
The correct tie pattern would be the artwork below this post; the tie pattern in this photo can be disregarded.) over a year ago
over a year ago Cerudays said…
And another official artwork of her here:
And another official artwork of her here:
over a year ago Siren-Lamia said…
There is Sylvia from Princess Lover.
There is Sylvia from Princess Lover.
over a year ago Siren-Lamia said…
Last one I can think of is Astraea from Sora No Otoshimono
Last one I can think of is Astraea from Sora No Otoshimono
over a year ago hahi7717 said…
Rangiku from bleach
Rangiku from bleach
egyptprincess7 commented…
She already cosplayed her. over a year ago
over a year ago hahi7717 said…
If you already did Ranguki. Have you did the girls of High school of the dead?
last edited over a year ago
If you already did  Ranguki. Have you did the girls of High school of the dead?