cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
you can be a undertaker or a deadman 

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 5028

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
deadman

name:anthony

deadman info:in a bank robbery he got shot then use a branch of sin to kill everybody around him

bransch of sin attack:a whip

height:6,1 age:17

hair color:blonde very long its longer than him,eye color:yellow

surname:hawk
last edited over a year ago
anthony:ive been in here for the past year now...i miss the outside some day this branch of sin will help me get out of here....WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID TO GET IN HERE!!*bites thumb and makes branch of sin come out and starts scratching up the wall*I WILL LEAVE!!
anthony:i heard i was getting a new cellmate today..i wonder who they are..
(CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE JOIN!!!)
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Name :Hoji Nakajima

Hair: A dark violet, its a messy spiked sort of style.

Height: 5'10

Eye Color: right is blue, left is green

Deadman

Branch of Sin: Airborne Turrets/ Pins

Crime: He slaughtered his coworkers in a construction site.

Surname: Vulture
Hoji: *he was shoved into the cell by an unseen person* Hey! I said don't push me!! *he tried to throw a punch at him but was jabbed in the stomach! gah! *he fell to his knees*
anthony:what the!! you ok..*picks him up*you must be my new cellmate..im anthony..anthony tamashi..i came here two months ago for the mass slaughter of 30 people in a bank..I DONT EVEN REMEBER IT HAPPENING!! when i woke up everybody was dead around me..even the cops..then i saw this crystal shot into my chest..and i passed out
last edited over a year ago
Hoji: Get off of me!! *he kicked him away* I'll kill you scum!
anthony:oh yeah get out my cell*slashes him sevral times and kicks hi in the stomache*you gonna calm down now or come in cuz we are stcuk in this cell by the way the candy taste like****
Hoji:You...BASTARD!! *he took the blood from an open wound shooting several needles hitting the hand Anthony held his whip pinning it to the wall*
anthony:PRICK!!!*bangs head on wall and serval blood flys out makeing a huge whip come out of the other hand*HAHAHA DICK!!!*slashes his face with it*
Hoji: *shoots more pins pinning his other hand and a few in the crystal lodged in his chest* How's it feel to have your powers weakened?
anthony:okay!okay!okay!youll get the top bunk please let thosw out of my chest i need those powers letem out
..Hoji: *smiles insanely* Heh heh.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! And why should i do that?!
anthony:PLEASE!!ILL GIVE YOU ONE OF MY CANDIES!!! and the top bunk!!! please!!!*blood drips every where and he makes a gigantic whip*
Hoji: *stands in one spot as he stares, he closes his eyes slightly and grinned as the whip stopped right before it hit him between the eyes* *he started giggling insanely right before he started looking confused*wha- wha.. What happened? Why are you stuck to the the wall?
anthony:you know what the F**K HAPPEND YOU SHOVE YOUR F**KING BRANCH OF SIN IN ME YOU PUSSY DO THAT TO ME AGAIN ILL CUT YOU IN F**KING HALF!!!!
Hoji: *backs up from frightened* What? I didn't do it! Why are you threatening me?! *the blood pinning Anthony to the wall liquified and let him loose*
anthony:IS YOUR IQ 0!!!!!!!*turns blood into whip and slashes his chest*HOW DO YOU LIKE IT LIL ***CH*throws him on bottom bunk*YOUR MY CELL MATE SO GET USED TO IT!!!
Hoji: *insane smile again, he jumps out grabbing Anthony by the face slamming it to the ground then putting a mass of blood needles aimed at his throat*heheehe! Hurt me more!!! HURT ME DAMMIT!!!*he went back to normal * oh shit....not again not again!! *he sat in the corner holding his head breathing heavely*
anthony:WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KID NEVER BEEN TO PRISON BEFORE!!!!..I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO ENJOY RIPPING THE **** IN HALF IN CARNIVAL CORPSE!!!!...ehh it aint that hard here..oh in three days eat that candy or your gonna die...and also im anthony..you are..
Hoji:I-i-i-i'm H-hoji....Hoji Nakajima.... Not the carnival corpse....i can't go there...
anthony:oh but kid..its not your choice...besides your next against me in it...vultre..besides its really fun.and if you lose...you lose a body part..and your a deadman so your stuck here
Hoji: Nonononnonononono... i can't see blood...or else.. or else..
anthony:or else what!!!*starts holding him from his neck chocking him*IM A LIL CRAZY TO SO TELL ME OR ELSE WHAT!!*makes the whip again*
Hoji: *grins insanely* THE BLOOD MAKES ME ANTSY BITCH!!*he shoots needles into Anthony's hands then giant needles form from the blood in the room all hovering and aimed at Anthony* This Vulture is hungry. And you seem like the right carcass to devour.*he walked out letting the needles fall to the ground*
anthony:AREIAL HAWK!!!!*shove the whip into his arm *i hope you enjoy my whip in your arm*wiggles it around in his arm*enjoy carnival corpse..bitch*goes to sleep
~Next day~

Hoji: *sitting in a random hallway staring at the wall*
anthony:i have to kill again*tears drop from eyes*i never wanted this to happen..i want out so bad...i wonder if i should join scar chain
Hoji: *looks to the side noticing a crying Anthony* Anthony? Why are you crying?
anthony:OH F*** YOU SAW ME CRYING!!! i wasnt crying at all hehehehe..i was i aint gonna lie..this place will do stuff to ya..im missing one of my tear ducts from it they ripped it out i only have one
Hoji: *stares at him* You don't have to lie. That's not even an option to lose....
anthony:anyways ya never know what can happen..be careful kid or ill chop you the **** in half in carnival corspe we up eachother today
Hoji: Stop calling me a kid! I'm 17!
anthony:only a kid says that..grow a pair and aceept a insult its a comeplement here...i hope i get to chop you in half..little kid
Hoji:*looks back at the wall* Oh shut up. You're just an insane psychopath.
anthony:and proud of it.*walks back to his cell lifting weights*little kid when will they learn
Hoji: *sighs then stares at the wall right before guards came for him*
anthony:gets grabbed by the guareds and put in carnival corpse*oh shit..KID YOUR GONNA DIE!!!*cuts arms and makes two whips*hahahaha!!!*whips him sevral times*YOU GONNA DIE OR YOU GONNA BLEED AND PASS OUT!!!1
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
name:fay
deadman info:anthony's girl friend
your branch of sin attack:forest fire.
height:dont know
hair color:fire red
eye color:red
surname:the wiled fire

fay:HAY I DIDN'T DO ANY THING!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE FOR FRAMING ME!!!! MORONS!!!!! AND HOW DID I GET THIS THING AROUND MY NECK!?!
anthony:ends up loseing to much blood and passes out*im gona...lose something*loses left eye and comes back into cell*dam it..my eye..ANYBODY HAVE CAST POINTS FOR A EYE PATCH!!!!*see fay puched in the celL*HOW DA HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE!!!*faces looks suprised*
surprise
fay:anthony *tries to reatch for him* thay said i cosed a forest fire when i wasn't even near it
anthony:holy hell i thought i would never see you again...also dont ask bout the eye..its gone..*kisses her*oh god i hope we dont end up in a carnival corpse
hmmm
fay:*kisses back* oh you poor guy and what do mean what's a carnival corpse *puts a hand on the eye patch* restouation and healing tuch *sees all the cuts on him* oh what on earth have thay been doing to you *looks as if she's going to cry*
anthony:hahahaha youll see hahahaha..pain is the only thing i feel anymore and the reason i got in here..well look at this*cuts arm and makes blood whip*
Hoji: *walks in* Anthony.....i-i'm sorry about what happened to you in the carnival corpse...
angry
fay:you did this to him *eyes glow red* who are you?
anthony:nahh its ok...it gives me another reason to pull myF**KING HEAD OFF AND YOURS!!! do you mnow what its like to have your eye torn out..
Hoji: Do you know what its like to lose half your stomach,appendix, and kidney? *pulls up shirt revealing several scars*
anthony:acually yeah im mssing a kidney...any ways..im joing scar chain..i hope i know where they are*karako come in a trys to punch him but he grabs her fist*yes and yes ..yes im joing scarchain and yes i know who ya are