Anime Mcterra's One Piece rp

mcterra posted on Aug 07, 2012 at 02:47AM
Before I begin let me note that here Luffy has become king of the pirates and the straw hat pirates won't appear in the rp sorry.only the other characters.It's the classic as always

Name:

Appearance:

Personnality:

Pirate/Marine/or other(can change at anytime)

Weapon:(optional)

Bio:

That's it have fun.I guess those who are used to Rping will figure out the rules but there is one very important rule:
NO GODMODDING ie no god fruits
last edited on Aug 07, 2012 at 02:59AM

Anime 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Volt Krueger

Appearance:White spiky hair,Gray eyes,Black short handed hooded shirt,Blue jean shorts,wears thongs like Luffy's.has a black jacket tied around his waist.

Personnality;Hot headed and is always ready for a fight.Would do anything for money.

Pirate hunter

Weapon:100 little marble balls which when activated turn into cannonballs which he uses like soccerballs.

Bio:As a kid he ate the "Lumo Lumo fruit"(Lumo Lumo no mi)which gave him light powers.Since light energy is unlimited,he has unlimited power.He dreams to capture Luffy one day inorder to get one piece and become very rich.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mcterra said…
(hey no one around?I'm lonely)
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
(doesn't kaze mean wind?)
Name: Shugo Litner

Appearance: (look at pic)

Personality: He is mostly laid back when with people he doesn't hate, otherwise he is cold toward everyone mainly because people in general piss him off.

Solo Pirate

At the age of ten he had eaten the the chill-chill fruit, which gave him the ability to create ice and freeze almost any liquid, however when in a dessert or anywhere else as dry as that he loses this ability.

Weapon: Double bladed long staff, in the center it is hollow and full of water, there are many holes along it when a button is pushed they open making the water come out for Shugo to use.
(doesn't kaze mean wind?)
Name: Shugo Litner

Appearance: (look at pic)