Anime Dark and Light: Time Space Rip (Naruto X Fairy Tail)

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:38AM
6 months ago, the Dark Guilds declared war on the guilds. Fairy Tail is the master guild while for the dark guilds it’s the Time Space Guild. The Time Space guild attack Fairy Tail to unleash a portal to another world.

Chapter 1-3: Page 1
Chapter 4-9: Page 2
last edited on Aug 04, 2012 at 01:46AM
save

Anime 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago killer24 said…
Whats it a bout? Dude
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Chapter 1
Omen

“Master, Cana at Fort Shudder needs reinforcement” Shouted Jake came barging into the war room. Gosh he looked terrible but what can you expect, he just came back from a battle. His clothes torn, his hair grey hair was messy and uneven and his beard was too long. No one will judge you if you mistake him for a hobo. “Okay, thank you Jake. And you might want to freshen up too” I said calmly
“Yes sir” He left.
“Airo, who do we have that ready for attack” I asked
“We have-” He stopped
“Something wrong Airo?” I asked
“Nothing sir. We have Astous and 30 more wizards ready at command” I realize why he had stopped. Astous was his brother and he just lost his father. I can’t feel sorry now, we have a war going on.
“Send them right away!”
“Roger Master” Airo went off. “Now, leave me for a moment” They all leave. I sat on my chair alone in the war room. All I could hear was the groaning of injured wizards from the infirmary next door. Being the guild master was hard especially when we are in war now. Being Fairy Tail’s master I have to control all the guilds on our side. We are losing this war, the dragon slayers have gone missing. I am so far the last of Fairy Tail’s Divine three*. We needed help but we don’t have it, we don’t even have S-Class wizards with us. I felt like losing hope and giving up but I can’t. I am their last hope, everyone is counting of me, I can’t let them down. I went into deep thought. 5 years since master died, and then Mira took over. 6 months since…the execution. That dreaded day. I blacked out.

“W…w…what’s going on?” I asked, still half knocked out. I shake my head. I looked left and right to see my friends and other wizards I do not know. We were in shackles, chained to a giant stake sticking out from the ground, each. They were probably hundreds on them, all of us chained.

“Master, master” Jake was shaking me from my shoulders to wake. “Master!!!Master!!!”
“I’m awake, I’m awake” I said and he let go of me, he looked better. Cleaned shaved, combed hair and fresh new clothes.
“You did it again Master”
“I know, I guess it’s just a trauma or a side effect”
“Master, Jet and the other wizards from Aidendrill are back” He informed me “They are pretty beaten up”. I walked out with Jake without a word. Wizards poured in from the main entrance. Some wizards went to the infirmary and some passed out the second they entered. But one stood at the entrance, looking down with his hands dangling in midair. He had grey spiky hair and a muscular body. I went over to him. He looked strangely familiar.
“Come on, we’ll help you” I promised.
He looked up at me.
“El….El….Elfman?????”
“WHAT???” A wizard shouted
“IMPOSSIBLE!!!” Another wizard complain. I studied him. It was Elfman alright. His scared on his eyes, his muscular body and everything else. I reach out my hand to touch his face. He then grabbed my wrist, on his hand I saw some tattoos from his wrist down. I realize that they weren’t tattoos but rune magic symbols. “TAKE COVER!!” I shouted, remove his hand. I ran and so did everyone. BOOOOOOM!!!

*Fairy Tail’s Divine three includes Omen Redcliff, Alek Valentine whom now work for Zeref and Blaze Phoenix who is missing. They were called the Divine three by Master Makarov as they have Divine power which they do not show.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago usuitakumi77 said…
big smile
His story is cool.I love it bro.Hey killer it is cool dude.Anyway i love it so much bro.
His story is cool.I love it bro.Hey killer it is cool dude.Anyway i love it so much bro.
over a year ago kiba16 said…
cool
cool
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
laugh
(awesome! cant wait til my characters get mentioned. Also hope they get a nice battlescene! ^_^ Chimera Magic for the win :D)
over a year ago parras2 said…
big smile
post the next chapter soon
Chapter 2
Omen

“arrgh…...” I groan in pain. I barely woke up. I was being dragged across the guild. I look up to see Jet dragging me. He cut his orange hair short probably to lessen friction for maximum power when running. Maybe it was my imagination or I’m just still half knocked out but I thought I saw a scar across his face. I looked around to see the guild in chaos. We were being attacked. A guy dropped next to me while I was dragged. He was wearing a purple T-shirt with a guild insignia on it. It was a half clock half moon sign in black. It was the Time Space guild insignia. They are the Dark Guild’s leader. I blacked out again.

I woke up again. I looked up as Jet was being tackled by a Time Space wizard. “Jet……” I reach my hand out to attack but they disappeared in battle, leaving alone laying on the ground. I drop my hand. I picked up a piece of cloth with the Fairy Tail insignia on it. I tried to get up but something hit my head and I got knocked out….again.

I woke up and looked up now being dragged by Jake. Again, his clothes were torn. A Time Space wizard then jump out of nowhere above me, hurling like a meteor, straight towards Jake. But he punched the guy and the guy flew backward hitting his comrade. Jake dragged me to the infirmary and put on a bed. He gave me some water to drink. Then he went out to fight. I saw the some other wizards, laying on the bed. They were all pretty beaten up. Some got burn, some were freezing. And I saw one got stab in the chest with a sword. These wizards fought, they fought and end up here. I just got knocked out by an explosion and I’m lying in bed??? The guild master of Fairy Tail got knocked out by an explosion and is lying on the bed in the infirmary, no way. I stood up and went to fight. I drank the water and walked out of the infirmary.

The guild was in total chaos, it was like there was an earthquake followed by a twister then a hurricane. The guild was filled with people laying unconscious, huge pieces of concrete from the ceiling and walls. Magic circles and blood everywhere. I had to do something. I looked at where Elfman once was. To my surprise there was a portal there and wizards poured out of there. The portal…..that is how this all start but where is Elfman. I took a closer look and below the portal on the ground were blood and the feet of Elfman Strauss, only his feet. Blood was everywhere. It was horrid. I got angry, seeing my comrade’s death and I did nothing. I shut my eyes and shoot lightning from my hands to the portal. After a few moments of anger I calm myself. I open my eyes and the lightning disappears. There at the portal stood a man.

He had dark purple hair, spiky and long. It reached his back. From the back he probably look like a black porcupine. He was 2 meters (About 6.6 feet) tall. His eyes were light blue. They were enchanting, I felt drawn to him looking at those eyes but I control myself. He was wearing black tuxedo with a black cape. Sadly I recognize him and he is not an ally. Zorak Derva, master of the Time Space Guild. He was the enemy’s leader, what was he doing? There was a mini portal in both of his hands with were pointed at me. I wonder what those portals were for. Then I realize it. ZAP!!! I was blown away with my own lightning, hitting a wizard behind me. Luckily he grabbed me so I don’t hit the wall, faint and got humiliated in front of everyone. I stood up. I wasn’t harmed by it as I’m immune to my element which one of them is lightning. I was still dumbfounded by the appearance of Zorak. I kept my cool and look at him, looking calm as if we were old friends meeting after a long time.
over a year ago MyBlueDragon said…
big smile
this is so good that there isn't a word that can explain how great this is.
over a year ago demigoddessrlz said…
awesome
laugh
Thanks guys, tell more people about this ok. Even if they don't like anime or Naruto or Fairy Tail
And please comment about how it is
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
smile
Bobby this is great, and i'm not just saying this because i love you. You have a true talent for writing. Its realy creative and it keeps the reader intreged. I like the plot. I love how you capture the readers attentio within the very first sentence in both chapters. The way u speak of the details is amazing. Im always speech less when i read ur writing :)
blush
Thank you Isso
over a year ago miyuchan7 said…
it's awesome ^^
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
Its very very very very amazingly cool, ur a great writing Bobby ^_^
Chapter 3
Omen

“Zorak Derva” I announced. The allied wizards were all shock. Not many people have seen Zorak, only those whom he likes or those that defy him. “What do I owe the pleasure?” I asked
“Omen Redcliff, long time no see. I am here to pick up a friend” He said with a smirk with his deep yet gently voice. No wonder he had many followers, his voice was gently and seducing.
“And who might this friend be?” I asked still keeping calm. I wondered what he meant. Who is this friend? Do we have a spy? Form which Guild?
“Oh, he’ll be here soon” He spread out his hands and a magic circle begin to form from his left palm to his right palm. It was orange

“PROTECT THE MASTER!!!!” A Time Space Wizard yelled. I knew he was up to something….something bad. I shot lightning at Zorak again but one of his wizards blocked the shot and got hit. The wizard was toast, literally. 1 billions volt of electricity isn’t pretty, well not for him it isn’t. I charge at Zorak, dodging his wizards. I jump to punch him but someone stop my punch in mid-air. He held my fist. I then went to kick him and he blocked it with his other hands. I push myself off of him with my leg to see face to face my opponent. His was muscular. Really big and buff. He had jet black hair which was cut short military style. He had green eyes which were kinda cool if he isn’t going to kill me. He was wearing a green tank top that was too small for his huge body and he was wearing camo pants.

“Omen, meet my cousin, Nikolai Derva” Zorak proudly announced. Nikolai grunted as he nod. The magic circle of Zorak was now one tenths complete. We had no time. Enemy wizards surround me. I twist my body “Storm Dragon, Twister!!!” A twister appears around me as I spin around, sucking in and throwing out the enemy. I stopped, all the enemies were gone except Nikolai. He was standing there; arms cross, looking at me with a deathly glare.

A purple magic circle appeared above him. It descends from his head down, turning him into a purple dragon. Passing down his head, his snout appear with smoke coming out of it. Passing down his torso, his skin turned into scaly purple muscles. His hands become claws. He completed the transformation. He growled at me. He came charging at me, like a bulldozer. As he was 1 meter away from me, I raised my hand and blinded everyone. Everyone was momentarily blinded. I charge at Zorak who wasn’t blinded. I don’t why but I’m not asking. I clench my fist. Zorak smirked at me, must be because he liked getting punch. As I was about to punch him, there he was again. Nikolai push me to the side. 500lb (2226.796kg) of purple force hit me. I land on my legs and right arm. I slide back a little. I stood up. Everyone can see already by this time and were now fighting.
“You know, you m-” A guy flew past in front of me shouting WHY!!!!!
“As I was saying, you might be strong but to win a battle you need a strategy” I said. I knew he isn’t going to let me near Zorak. I looked around. Zorak’s circle was now half complete. The process seems to be accelerating by the second. He needs to be stop but I need to get through Nikolai. I looked around again and finally figured out a plan….

I inferred that he do not have any dragon abilities and only used that form for strength, speed and agility. I hoped I was right. I went on with my plan. I charged at him, dodging some falling ceiling and flying wizards. Nikolai also charged at me. As we were closing in I jumped over him and kicked him on the back of his neck. He threw his head forward. I land and kicked the back of his knee causing him to drop on his knee. I used two fingers to hit his armpit and his waist. He groaned at my attacks. You see my plan was to hit some weak points and to be fast, not very genius but I had no time to think. I went in front of him and kneed him on the forehead. He got knocked out and dropped face first. I smirked at Zorak but then realize his magic circle was almost complete. I charge at him. I run as fast as I could. I jump and aimed my fist towards his face. As I was about to punch……the circle was done. He ducked and I flew above him crashing. He sandwich his hand while ducking.

“Time Space portal, open!!!!” He shouted as he stood up while throwing his hands in the air like he was holding a hot pot. Where his hands were is now a portal glowing bright golden. The golden changed into transparency in the mid-section. Then a scene begins to appear. I see two people, both males, charging at each other on water!

One had spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing somewhat of an orange jumpsuit and he had a head band on his head, it had a sign of a blade with a spiral for a body. In his hand he held a light blue ball or was it something else. It look like those Fireballs Blaze used, but it was light blue. He was angry, I can see it in his face.

The other had black hair and red eyes. His eyes were weird. His eyes were in a shape of a six-edged start with another inside and in the middle a black dot. He was wearing a black cloak or robe, whatever they call it, with red clouds on it, well it looks like clouds. And in his hand he held lightning! The lightning was blue in colour, I’ve seen red lightning but this was blue.

I didn’t recognize them from any guild and I certainly did not recognize the symbol on the boys head. They jumped to each other, pushing their deadly powers to each other “RASENGAN!!!” the blonde haired shouted while the black haired shouted “CHIDORI!!!” Their powers collide sending an energy wave throughout the area and even through the portal! The portal even shimmered a little. Everyone near the portal was watching. I moved back a little by the massive energy by the two fighters before us.

The next thing I knew was the thunder boomed loudly and red lightning strike through the roof…..
smile
Awesome Bobby ^.^ i love how i can see everything you're writing. This was awesome. Cant wait for chapter 4 My Love :)
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
cool
wow.... too much knockouts........violence...and..........A­WES­OME­NES­S!!­!!!­!! you rock!!!!!!
over a year ago iluvshadowo3o said…
cool
i love your STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
over a year ago Jupiter305 said…
smile
^^Yeah, this is some good stuff! Here comes the Rasengan!
over a year ago Sushi7777 said…
big smile
awesome!
over a year ago MaaikeJonas said…
heart
You really are a great writer! I like reading this just because you write like a real author of books! :)
over a year ago miyuchan7 said…
awesome~
over a year ago usuitakumi77 said…
meh
I love it.I cannot say my love in a word or a sentence.Anyway bobby i love it.
I love it.I cannot say my love in a word or a sentence.Anyway bobby i love it.
over a year ago IamKyon said…
smile
So good! You have real sense of writing!
Cool! ^.^
Chapter 4
Naruto

“RASENGAN!!!!”
“CHIDORI!!!!!”
Our attacks collide in the middle. Sasuke, I wanna kill him!! He’ll pay for what he did, he’ll pay. Sasuke smirked at me.
“You think you can beat me, Naruto?”He said with confidence as if I’ve already lost
“Anytime, anywhere!!!” I snap back. Then I felt as if I was being sucked into something. I looked to my left to see a portal or something. Through the portal I see two guys and behind them was fighting.

One had long, spiky and purple hair with light blue eyes. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a…..cape? What kind of guy wears a tux with a cape? He had a calm look on his face.

The other had gray hair which was messy. He also had a tattoo under his left eye. It was a tattoo of a knife and it was black in colour. He was wearing a white general uniform, he must be the leader. Then Red lightning strike in the place and then we were sucked into the portal, both me and Sasuke, we were both knocked out.

I woke up to see a guy towering above me, I was still knocked out but I can clearly see him. He had spiky gray hair with blood red streaks. And his eyes, they were totally white with a red crack in the middle. Those eyes remain me of the man who stole my best friend….Orochimaru. I felt scared at that moment but I remained calm. He also seems to be a jinchuriki with those eyes but no way I’ve never seen or heard of him…. He was wearing a red robe, like the one I wore when fighting Pain but without the black fire at the bottom, with a black shirt on the inside. He was wearing, red pants. Wow, this guy must love red.

“Who the hell are you?” The guy above me asked. I look to my right to see Sakura. I rush to her fast. Her wound, that Sasuke gave her was already healed thank god.
“Sakura!” I yelled. I kneeled down next to her. I got angry. I grab the leader by the neck
“What did you do to her!?!?!!” I demanded.
“Nothing, you guys fainted when you came out of the portal” He reassured
“The portal!” I exclaimed “The others where are they?! Who else came out?!”
“Just two guys with the red clouds robe” He said. I think he was intimidated by me.
“Hey, you!!” Someone said angrily. I turn to see the so called demon, his hair and eyes were now fully red. As if someone replace his eye with blood red balls. I felt his red aura….it was frightening.
“Let him go or I’ll make you, the hard way or the easy way….” He said.
“Blaze please, calm down a-” he tried to say but I cut him off. But at less I knew the red haired name was Blaze.
“What’s the hard and easy way?” I asked with a smirk.
“Hard way; I kill you. Easy way; I cut your hands off” He grinned. This guy wasn’t playing. I can see it in his eyes. He can, if wanted to, kill me at the moment.
“Blaze, this guy just came from another portal. We need to talk first, be diplomatic. Now boy, tell us your name. We can discuss about this problem and we can heal your girlfriend” He said. I blushed a little when he called Sakura my girlfriend.
“Fine! I am Naruto Uzumaki and that is Sakura Haruno” I put him down.
“Ok Naruto. Welcome to Fairy Tail. Jake! Take this lady to the infirmary!” He said
“No, I’ll do it” Blaze offered. His hair and eyes glowed golden and in a flash of light, Sakura was gone and Blaze was standing next to the leader.
“Thank you” I announced.
“Long time no see Omen” Blaze greeted the leader, Omen
“Long time?! It’s been five years Blaze, Five!” Omen exclaimed.
“Guys can we skip the reunion and move to the main topic like where am I? How did I get here?” I asked sounding hysteric.
“Let’s discuss this in the war room” Omen suggested. He walked ahead, I and Blaze followed him. He led us through the infirmary where injured people were. I saw Sakura laying on the bed. I’ll be back I mouthed to her. At the end of the infirmary there was a brown wooden door. The brown colour did not mix with the white walls of the infirmary. It was like putting a black ink drop on a piece of white paper.

We entered a dark room and approached a round table.
“Mind turning on the lights?” I asked.
“Just wait” Omen replied. He did something underneath the table and then in the middle of the table there was light and a map. The map seems to come to live. The map becomes holographic. It reminds me of the first day of the chunin exams when we met Kabuto. He showed us the amount of ninjas that came from each village. I swiped that thought aside. It was bringing back painful memories

Omen looked at me and announced “Naruto Uzumaki, welcome to Fairy Tail”
over a year ago _Laura_1234 said…
heart
you are very talented!!!! It's wonderful!!! I love your story!! :D
smile
i love it dude
over a year ago Katclub8 said…
((I'd love to read this.... I would..... But I have a feeling it's about Naruto or some other anime I don't watch. Am I wrong? BTW, miss you buddy!!!))
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
BLAZE you are an amazing! you are the most talented guy i ever meet ( sorry for those i know that is talented but your awesome like him too)
Sorry guys but this is a short one.

Chapter5
Naruto

“Fairy Tail?” I was confused, is it the name of this place?
“This is Fairy Tail, the best wizard guild! I’ll explain, please take a seat” He said. I took a seat and listen.
“Fairy Tail is one of the many Wizard Guilds in Fiore. Here Wizards take jobs, drink, make friends and enemies…..more or less” He explained “6 months ago, the dark guilds, not officially guilds, attacked us and now we are in war”
“So you guys are wizards?” I asked
“No, we are freaking lizards!!!” Blaze sarcastically attacked me with words. I glared at him and he glared back….damn that guy is scary.
“Blaze please” Omen tried to calm him and he removed his deathly glare upon me.
He continued explaining.
“So you are telling you guys use magic?” I asked….for the fourth time.
“Wasn’t it clear the last time!?” Blaze snapped.
“Well you guys being wizards is hard to believe” I answered
“Oh and you expect us to believe you are a ninja!?” He got angrier. What is his problem? Why is he always so angry? Well I’ll have to wait for that… A man guided Sakura in the room. The man had orange hair which was cut short he was almost bald. He had a scar across his face….he must’ve fought…well duh of course he fought what was I thinking?? He then left.
“Sakura!” I ran to her “Are you okay?”
“Naruto I’m fine” She said.
“Your cut?” I asked while taking her left hand. Sasuke cut her when we were battling. She healed herself though
“Naruto, I’m fine” she assured me “But where are we?”
“Fairy Tail a wizard guild” I said sarcastically
“Okay” she said.
“Wait, you believe that?” I asked not believing what I hear
“Yes” she said as she walked past me to the table. I walk towards her.
“So how do we get out of here and go back home?” Sakura asked….why didn’t I asked that before? Too late now.
“I do not know” Omen said looking down
“I know a possible solution” Blaze said, now he looked calmer and more friendly, though his eyes are still scary.
“Really? What?” Sakura said with hope in her eyes
“Yes, what?” Omen raised one of eyebrows at Blaze.

Blaze looked at me, Sakura and Omen and said “The Castle of Doors”
laugh
Cool the castle of doors you would need like a million keys haha
Haha good point
Anytime man haha
Chapter 6
Naruto

“ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!?!?” Omen snapped at Blaze “its suicide! You can’t bring them there!”
“Bring us where exactly?” I asked
“Why not!? It’s the only way to get them home!” Blaze argued.
I wanted to ask but they were too busy arguing. They looked ready to kill each other…..like me and Sasuke…
“WILL YOU TWO JUST TELL US ALREADY!!!!?” Sakura snapped while punching through the edge of the table.
Omen sighed.

“The Castle of Doors, is the main base of the Dark Guilds” He looked at the table “That is the main building of the Time Space Guild” He waved his hand on the holographic map and it moved. It stopped at a huge castle like structure which was surrounding by, what seems to me, black chakra.
“Oh wow” I said.
“Why do you think that place could be our way home?” Sakura asked….she always knew what to ask.
“Because….Zorak is probably there, we could force him to send you guys home.” Blaze explained.

“What about Sasuke?” I asked out of the blue.
“What about him?” Blaze replied…with a question.
“We need him to come back with us!” I said.
“That’s your problem”
“What!? Ho-“
“Naruto, his right. If we want Sasuke back, we have to get him ourselves” Sakura cut me off. I looked down.
“Fine…” I said.
“Glad we’ve come to an understanding” Blaze said. I knew Omen wanted to say something but he knew Blaze was right.
“So we’ll leave tomorrow, at dawn” Blaze announced
“Why dawn?” I asked.
“Because we will start fresh, you guys need to rest and so do I. We can’t leave now as we were just attacked. And at dawn we will have plenty of time till sunset to make camp” Blaze answered.
“I’m coming with you” Omen announced.
“But Omen you have an army to run they need you” Blaze said
“Yes but if this mission is successful, we can end this war. We can take Zorak down. What do you say Blaze, like old times?” Omen suggested.
“For as long as we’ve been friends I know I can’t win this argument.” Blaze answered. “But, who is going to take over while you are gone?” He asked.
“Jet, I’m sure he can do it” Omen answered. Omen looked at us.
“You guys need to get cleaned up. Blaze, take them there. I have to arrange things with Jet and the others” Omen ordered.

“Fine, come on” Blaze said. We walk over to him. An evil grin flashed across his face as his eyes and hair turn bright golden. He put his hands on mine and Sakura’s shoulder.

“What are yo-” I was about to say but there was a flash of light and we appeared in a hallway. I felt sick. I clutched my stomach and so did Sakura. I then smelled something awful…my god that smelled like like nothing I’ve ever smelled before. Even the stink would say that stink. I covered my nose and mouth along with Sakura. I looked up at Blaze whose hair and eyes are pink….weird
“What are you doing!?” I shouted at him.
“Hey, that’s the faster way to get here. Want me to remove the smell?” He asked.
“Yes please” Sakura said. He snapped his fingers and a fragrant smell of roses taken over the atmosphere.
“Thank you” Sakura said. “Smells good”
“It better” As he said that his hair and eyes turn back normal…red.
“You guys clean yourself up in the this room” He opened the door to the room behind him.

“Together? In o-one room??” I blushed.
“Yeah, come on you guys are together right?” Blaze said.
“What? Oh no, we are not together” Sakura said while blushing too.
“Well that is not my problem! This is the only room available at the moment” Blaze said.

“Oh…um I’ll guess it’ll do” Sakura said.
“Do we get clothes?” I asked
“Must I do everything for you guys!?” Blaze stammered. Then a girl with long brown hair and fiery orange eyes walked towards us with some clothes in her hands. She was wearing a white shirt with blue outlines and a blue skirt
“Blaze, don’t be so mean to them” She spoke “Here are your clothes” She hand them to Sakura and then hugged Blaze.

“I missed you” She told him.
“I missed you too Saara” They pulled away and a blush flash on Saara’s face.
“We’ll see you two later” Blaze said as he walks off with Saara.
“I’ll change in the bathroom” Sakura said as walked towards the bathroom
"I'll change here..I guess" I started changing as I review the day I had....
laugh
cool dude love it
over a year ago MyBlueDragon said…
big smile
i'm feeling great, i'm feeling awesome. let me explain, the story's the reason. i think it's amazing, amazing. it's a-a-A-AMAZING, that's what it is.
(melody of the song Amazing by Danny)
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
yes, my character is finally here to the rescue :P
Chapter 7
Blaze

“Where were you?” Saara asked, looking at me with her beautiful orange eyes.
“I’m sorry Saara, I was out training again and with the war going on, I was told to stay away for the moment” I said as I drink my tea which Saara made for me.
I missed Fairy Tail, I missed her, I missed my friends. Now sitting here, in Saara’s room, on a coffee table next to Saara, makes me feel good inside. I didn’t even bother reviewing my day, I didn’t care.
“How did you get them to let you come back?” She asked.
“I used Seimon’s and Nero’s disappearance as an excuse. And I really needed to see you” I said. We looked at each other in the eye. She didn’t mind my red eyes, as scary as it is, she thinks it’s cool.
“I needed to see you too” She said as we share a long and passionate kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other.
“I missed that” I said.
“Me too”
Our lips meet again as she put her arms around my neck and mine at her waist. We pulled apart and she giggled while blushing. Then there was a knock on the door that brought us back from our little heaven.
“I’ll get it” I said, walking towards the door. I open it to see a gray haired guy.
“Master Omen and the visitors are ready and are waiting for you at the war room” He said it as fast as he left. I looked at Saara as I conjure up my light magic. I walked towards her as she does to me. I wrap my left arm around her waist and in a flash of light we appear in the war room.

Omen was there explaining the map of Earthland to Naruto and Sakura. Naruto and Sakura were both wearing usual Allied Guild uniform, old ones that were used by guards.

Naruto was wearing dark green T-Shirt and cargo pants. His green T-Shirt is covered with armour; an iron breastplate, that reaches his back too, strapped by brown leather belts. His shoulders were covered with shoulder pads, and more armouring down his hands and legs. He was also wearing his head band with the insignia on it.

Sakura was wearing the same thing, except that she had a skirt over her pants. She reminded me of Erza, except of the pink hair. She was listening intently on what Omen was saying, same goes for Naruto but I don’t think he is getting or understanding any of that.

“We’re here” I said as they turn to us. I walked towards them with Saara.
“Blaze, we will be going with the reinforcement to Bosco.”Omen announced “From there, we will move with the army through Stella. We will then go through Joya, move along the mountains of Desierto and finally Bellum.”
“Then the Castle of Doors” I said with a grin. “So do they know of the countries already?”
“Yes!” Naruto exclaimed “Fiore, Boszo, Joya, Desierto and ummm”
“Caelum, Midi, Seven, Iceberg, Sin, Enca and Pergrande Kingdom” Sakura helped.
“Yeah” Naruto said.
“Good” Omen said. “So Blaze, in the borders of Desierto we have to go south and go around the army guarding the border and then to the mountains”
“No” I answered “The army is gone”
“What you mean gone?” Omen looked at me.
“I mean…I destroyed them on the way here”
“Oooooooh, yeah thank you”
“Wait! You mean you destroyed an army?” Naruto asked.
“ummmm yes, why?” I answered.
“Oh nothing…..”
“One more thing Blaze….Zorak said; only 5 bearers of ancient magic can pass through his shield surrounding his castle”
“Blaze uses ancient magic!” Saara announced.
“I know but I that is not enough. We already have two, me and Blaze but we need three more….” Omen said looking down.
“Great, it’s about time those guys come into battle” I said.
“Who?” Naruto asked.
“But Blaze, it’ll be difficult. Natsu hates me! Gajeel is stubborn! And Wendy is…..scary” Omen said.
“Natsu I can handle, Gajeel you talk to him...As for Wendy…We’ll rely on luck”
"So I guess we have to go to the dragon's nest"
"Yes"
Naruto and Sakura had a confused look on their face.
“Fine, I trust you” Omen agreed to me.
“Who are you talking about?” Sakura asked.
"And what is the dragon's nest?"
Saara looks at her and said “Our old friends…the dragon slayers”
“Well, we’ll see you guys later” I said as I walk away with Saara. Omen explained the dragon's nest to Naruto and Sakura
over a year ago IamKyon said…
WOW!
I don't have words for compliments!
:3
over a year ago Shirohige1939 said…
wink
Veeeery good. That is an awesome story. Great job
heart
Bobby, I've never known a better writer (that isnt an author) than you. Infact, you write better than a lot of authors. I wish I could be as good a writer as you are. Is it just me or does Saara kinda remind u of what I would do and say...? :) I love yur story Bobby. It's amazing! I'm sorry it took so long for me to read it. I love you Bobby. Keep up the amazing work
over a year ago juliet98 said…
big smile
you're really good! in the first chapter, during i was reading about people in the infirmary, i thought there was sreaming people in my house XD congratulations!
Chapter 8
Blaze

I woke up and remove Saara’s hand off my chest. I opened the window to look at the sun. It was around 5 in the morning, being a brother of Sollux, my show-off elder brother, I learnt things and sometimes…..bad things. I went to take a shower. I came out 5 minutes later. My body was steaming as I evaporated the water off my skin. I put on my pure white cargo pants with golden outlines, it was a gift from my family. I then went onto cooking breakfast. I planned to cook some eggs, steak and some fries.

While frying the fries, Saara woke up. She tied the bed sheet around her body. She hugged me from behind as she rests her head on my back.
“Blaze, you’re amazing” She said as her hand roam my chest.
“You too Saara” I turned around to hug her as she hugged me back.
“I love you”
“I love you too” I reach my hand back to find her hand. I took her ring, an orange diamond ring, off and her rat tail and ears emerged. She uses chimera magic and she took in the DNA of a rat but she got a permanent side-effect.
“Blaze, why?”
“You looked cuter this way” she blushed. I tickled behind her left ear. She laughed and tries to get out of my hug. She escaped and I chased her around the room. We were laughing and having fun. I finally tackled her as we were jumping for the bed. I landed on my back as Saara was above me. She rolled beside me and we shared a kiss. We smelled something burning.
“Blaze!! The stove!!” She screamed at me. I looked at it, the pan was on fire. I snapped my fingers and the fire went out.
“Blaze, be careful!!” She reprimanded me.
“Sorry, I was entranced by your beauty, and your touch” I took her hand and placed it on my cheek.
She blushed. We both looked to the side of the bed, on a table, stood a picture. It was a picture of me, Saara and….Ginger, Saara’s exceed and bestfriend… I looked at Saara, she was looking down…
“Saara, go get ready while I continue cooking, okay?”
“Yeah…okay”
I went to cooking as she untie the sheet and step in the shower. I continue cooking. I then set up the table just as Saara got out of the shower.

Her brown hair was tied up to a pony-tail. She was wearing her ring so her rat ears and tail didn’t show up. She was wearing a black leather suit. She smiled at me as she sat down. She started eating.
“Is my cooking still as good as before?”
“No” she said “its better” she smiled and kissed me.

After eating, I put on my red long coat that I was wearing yesterday. I took her hand and we walked to the war room. Omen was there. Although I could only see his back I recognize his clothing and his hair. It was a gray robe with black outlines. Jet was next to him, wearing the white uniform, in front of them are Naruto and Sakura. We walked up to them.
“Are the troops ready?” I asked. Omen and Jet turned back.
“Yes, they are outside, we are waiting for the transport from Blue Pegasus” Omen answered.
“I see…”
He looked at Saara
“Uhhh…….Saara, you coming too?”
“Yes of course” she glared at him.
“Okay…” he looked at Naruto and Sakura “You guys ready?”
Sakura nodded “Yes” Naruto answered.
The grey haired guy walked up to us and announced “Sir, the White Hoof has arrived”
“Thank you Jake, tell the troops to prepare” Omen ordered
“Yes sir!!” Jake answered and left
“White Hoof?” I asked. Omen shrugged
“Don’t ask me”
“Let’s go” We all walked outside.

There outside the Guild, our army was ready and standing in attention. They look proud and strong, ready to face death at any moment. Then, all 300 soldiers along with us were watching as our ride lands.

A glorious white, metal ship landed before us. Its masthead was of a white stallion with its blue hair blowing in the wind. Steam coming out from its muzzle.

“We’ve never seen anything like that before” Sakura said. Naruto just stared and nodded. A gate opened at the side of the ship. There is was a man in blue armour holding a sword in his hand, 3 ft of solid gold. Our soldiers stared in awe before this mighty warrior, standing before us like a god.

His armour was majestic, it was big and bulky with the Blue Pegasus logo on the in the middle of the chest. He was wearing a sky blue helmet that covers everything but his eyes. His eyes were sea green and sharp looking; he looked around as if trying to find a weakness in our ranks. Omen smiled at the warrior. The knight took his helmet off, showing his medium length jet black hair. He smiled back to Omen. We walked up to him
“Alvin!” Omen exclaimed
“Omen!” The warrior known as Alvin said. They shared a brotherly hug.
“Who is this?” he asked looking at me, Naruto and Sakura. I looked at him eyes to eyes.
“Alvin Hamilton, Captain of the White Hoof, third General of Blue Pegasus” he offered his hand for a shake
“Blaze…….” I took his hand “Takumi……” I shake his hand “Phoenix……”
“You’re Blaze Phoenix? The Blaze Phoenix?”
“The one and only” I took my hand back and smiled
“Welcome back” He said and look at Naruto and Sakura “These guys?”
“We’ll tell you on the way” Omen answered, he then look back at the army “Men!!! Assembly!” The men in synchronization like one men in 300 bodies.

Alvin motions us to him as he walked through a huge empty room, with pipes on the side. The room glowed gold with the bronze walls and the yellow light. We went pass a door, up some flights of stairs and reach the sky deck. There we climbed up a few more stairs and reach the cockpit. We went through a door at the back of the room. There we arrive to cabin, it had one small bed at the side and a table filled with papers with drawing, where he probably device strategies. We sat on a sofa in front of the bed in an order, me, Saara, Naruto and Sakura, then Omen. Alvin sat on the bed facing us

“So Omen my friend, tell me what’s so important that I had to divert my ship delaying us three days to our destination? I’m sure that reinforcement isn’t your excuse. It has something to do with these guys” he looked at Naruto and Sakura “Tell me” he smiled.
“Zorak summoned these two with two others using a portal while attacking our guild” I answered him “We haven’t interrogate them” Omen said
“….yet, let’s start now!” I suggested
“Naruto, Sakura, tell us about where you came from” I looked at him
He and Sakura begin telling us of their world, ninjas and chakras, tailed beast and sages, war and destruction
“So basically, you are keeping the nine talied fox in your body?” I asked
“Yeah, his name is Kurama” Naruto answered
“So” Omen continued “Tell us about Sasuke and….Tobi?”
Sakura nodded “He is one or use to be one of the Akatsuki, we do not know his plan or why he brought us here. As for Sasuke…He was…”
“Taken from us by Orochimaru!!!” Naruto shouted, standing up and Sakura stared at him.
“Whatever but right now he is our enemy” I said. Naruto just glared at me and sat back down
“Saara, why not you introduce them to some of the soldiers?” I told her. She smiled and nodded
“Of course” We kissed before she brought Naruto and Sakura out
“So, do you want to start planning? I’ve got the map of the area”
Omen nodded.
“Before we start” I said “Let’s say hello to our guest” My hair and eyes turn grey, I created a vortex and from the vents drops a black figure...
smile
dude so cool
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Alvin Hamilton, Captain of the White Hoof, third General of Blue Pegasus

Is my character1 AWEHUH THANKS FOR ADDING HIM BLAZE
No problem, I like Alvin too, his awesome here
Chapter 9
Blaze

“What the!?” Omen shouted
“Ooooow” the black man groaned, he sounded like a young boy
“Seems like we have a stole way” I said. I carried the boy by the back of the neck.
“Who are you?” Omen asked as Alvin he aimed his golden sword at the boy’s neck
“W-Wait! Wait!” the boy shouted. He reaches for his right hand and took out a black ring that turned golden. A magic ring appears at his chest and the black suit slowly disappear as if evaporating. The boy’s hair was purple and long, various strands and all, giving his hair an overall spikier look. They boy was also muscular, possessing prominent abdominals and pectorals and, to a minor degree, biceps. He also sports the guild’s stamp on his left shoulder.
“Romeo!!!” Omen exclaimed. Alvin lowered his sword as he saw the guild’s stamp on the boys shoulder.
“Romeo Conbolt, you’ve grown” I said

He now wears a long, dark, sleeveless open jacket with lighter-colored edges, revealing part of his muscular chest and held closed around his waist by a light sash, tied by a knot on his left hip. His legs are covered by loose, light-colored pants reaching down below his knees, paired with low, dark laced boots. Around his neck is a light scarf adorned by a wavy motif, mirroring the one which Igneel gave Natsu, but being tied on the front in a large knot. His forearms are wrapped in bandages. I drop him and he landed on his feet

“What do you think you are doing?” Omen stammered. I and Alvin sat down
“I want to help!” They boy answered
“I promise your father to take care of you!”
“And I promised Natsu that I will fight for Fairy Tail!”
“You know it’s too dangerous!! This isn’t a normal job this is war!”
“I don’t care! I am a Fairy Tail Wizard!!!” Romeo shouted. Omen’s eye opened up wide.
“Come on, I’ll put you with the others” I grab Romeo by his arm
“I know where they are!” The boy stormed off. Omen sat back down
“Speaking of that, where is Macao?” I asked
“Dead…” Omen looked down
“Well I guess I should get us in the air now” He left the room.
“You should let him fight Omen” I suggested
“Are you crazy!? It’s too dangerous and I made a promise…”
“Which you can do on the battlefield”. The ship started to shake and finally rises.
“I guess you’re right” he said and looked down “I need some fresh air” he said as he walked out.
“Guess I’ll just check on Saara” my hair and eyes turned glowing golden. I run to Saara at the speed of light and appear next to her as my hair and eyes changes back to blood red
“Blaze!” she exclaimed and took my hand.
There was a crowd in front of her and the soldiers were chanting: “Naruto! Naruto!”
“What’s going on?” I asked
“Naruto is training with the men” she answered me
“Ah, I see. I’m going to fight him”
“You sure?”
“Yes, I wanna see what this kid’s got”
“Alright, be safe” she kissed me. Grey was my colour now. I created strong wind in between the men separating them, providing a way for me to Naruto. I saw two Narutos as one hold a guy and the other kicked him out of the ring of men
“Naruto! You and me” I smirked and so did he “Now”
“Alright!” he replied
“Sky deck” I hover a few inches above the ground. I fly towards Saara, catch her and fly up to the sky deck. I stood at the edge and waited for them. My hair and eyes turn back red.

Naruto and the men barge out of the stairs. He stood in front of me and the crown behind him. Alvin watched from above.
“I’ll only use my main magic” I said.
Naruto nodded and made a hand sign “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” then another Naruto appeared next to him. It was weird, no magic circle was there. The two Naruto charged at me, they both took out a kunai. I charged at him to. I charged back at him.

“Reequip! Daggers of Ragnarok!” Two orange magic circles appear at each of my palms from each side. A doubled-headed dagger appear at both my hands, the blade glowing orange as it is as hot as lava. The hilt that holds the two blades made of molted magma.

One Naruto jumped over me. I used my left hand to strike him but he was too fast. The other tried to kick me in the face but I leaned back. I stab one Naruto in the chest and he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Then Naruto strike his kunai at me, I swung my right dagger at him. As the blades meet, mine cut through his like a knife and butter. The kunai heat up, he dropped the kunai as it heated up in his hand.

Naruto jumped away from me. He made the same hand sign again and a lot of Naruto surrounded me. There must be like around 4 dozen Naruto surrounding me. The front line of Narutos jumped up in the air and attacked me. I looked up to catch a glance of Omen sitting on a storm cloud, watching us. One Naruto punch me in the face and I was overrun by them. I twisted like a tornado defeating the Narutos with my daggers. I fought the Narutos, I got hit everywhere. I threw the last punched the last of the Naruto clones and he disappear.

“Rasengan!” Naruto shouted as he charges at me with a blue spiral ball on his right hand. He was so close to me, I twist my right hand to stop the attack. I broke my hand and was blown away by the Rasengan. I held my right hand with my left. I can’t heal my hand, I said I’ll only use my main magic… I tear a piece of cloth of my right arm and tied it around my right hand. I tear longer piece of cloth to tie it around my neck. I then rest my hand on the red cloth around my neck.

I nodded, signaling I was ready again. Three clones appeared. One next to him and two in front. The two charge at me.
“Phoenix Bombard!” I say and a magic circle appears at my mouth, then I blow to Phoenix, made of fire, and they fly to Naruto’s clone. One clone got hit, the other jumped by the phoenix followed him and exploded.
“Rasengan!” Naruto charged me with the Rasengan. I stopped him with my one dagger. A blast of energy moved the ship as the Rasengan and the blade collided. Strong wind come out of his Rasengan followed by the heat of the dagger.

Then it happened, my dagger crack and exploded. We were all blown away. My head hit something and I got knocked out
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
AWESOME CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!
(great dude)