mine is jiraiya's SO SAD!!!

Anime 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
itachis was more sad...xD but jiraiya's was to..D:
itachis was more sad...xD but jiraiya's was to..D:
over a year ago Gyroball13 said…
crying
Uni and Gamma from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! They sacrificed themselves to revive the arcobaleno.
Uni and Gamma from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! They sacrificed themselves to revive the arcobaleno.
over a year ago IshidaSado said…
crying
Light And L's Death Was By Far The Saddest! Kira Killed L... And Then Kira Killed Light...
Light And L's Death Was By Far The Saddest! Kira Killed L... And Then Kira Killed Light...
over a year ago akemi43 said…
crying
Yuki Miyata from Moshidora is the saddest and Akemi from Detective Conan . I Really cry at this scene :'(
Yuki Miyata from Moshidora is the saddest and Akemi from Detective Conan . I Really cry at this scene
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
Kyoko. Honda. Oh. My. God. For those who read the Fruits Basket manga, you know books 20, 21, and 23 touch on her death a little. 20 and 21 is Kyo talking about how he met Kyoko as a young child and watched her death firsthand many years later, because he had run away from her after Tohru got lost and he got angry that Yuki had found her and not him like he promised Kyoko. Book 23 actually shows us her thoughts as she's dying and oh. My. God, I cried so much. I haven't really watched much other anime with central character death, but then again I haven't finished everything I've started.
But the saddest part about Kyoko's death is that Kyo could've chosen to save her, despite giving up the secret in the process. But no, he chose himself and the secret over a person's life. And Tohru didn't care, she still loved him. That was so sweet. She actually forgave him for her mother's death... oh, I'm babbling! Sorry!
(Couldn't get a pic of her death, but here's a pic of Kyoko!)
Kyoko. Honda. Oh. My. God. For those who read the Fruits Basket manga, you know books 20, 21, and 23
over a year ago ChiiiChiii said…
Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.
He was the villain, the hero and the main character.
Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. 
He was the villain, the hero and the main character.
over a year ago XxGuardianxX said…
crying
Kyouko Sakura's in Madoka Magica. DX T^T
Kyouko Sakura's in Madoka Magica. DX T^T
over a year ago MurasakiTama said…
Nagisa and Ushio, and except for two that I haven't watched I cried at all of the ones mentioned above
Nagisa and Ushio, and except for two that I haven't watched I cried at all of the ones mentioned abov
over a year ago ShiroiAlice said…
I know someone said this before, but I cried the whole night after Ryuzaki-chan died TT-TT
I know someone said this before, but I cried the whole night after Ryuzaki-chan died TT-TT
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
crying
I cired really hard when Lieutenant Colonel Hughes "passed away"..in FMA Brotherhood T.T and also L-sama's passing in Death Note was really sad too!
I cired really hard when Lieutenant Colonel Hughes "passed away"..in FMA Brotherhood T.T and also L-s
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
@MCHopnPop I could not agree more Hughes death in FMAB Made me Cry so Hard Like I could not stop balling for like 3 hours ...however Another Anime Charcter who died to whom I cryied over hours & Hours because I did look up to him in a way is Jiryia from Naruto -sniffles- It may sound stupid but I get so teary eyed thinking about it
over a year ago chocolate18 said…
L, Ushio, and Kikyo.
last edited over a year ago
L, Ushio, and Kikyo.
over a year ago totallu said…
When Homura has to kill Madoka
When Homura has to kill Madoka
over a year ago SweetMoonlight said…
Grave of the Fireflies.... I've never cried so much in my life when Setsuko died and then when her brother joined her..... no words can express
Grave of the Fireflies.... I've never cried so much in my life when Setsuko died and then when her br
over a year ago SweetMoonlight said…
Toboe's death in Wolf's Rain... RIP

[picture by Eva Soulu]
Toboe's death in Wolf's Rain... RIP 

[picture by Eva Soulu]
over a year ago Shiina111 said…
*SPOILER ALERT................. He wanted Ellie and haru to live......and in the end he pushed them into the time rift,sending them back to where they came from the present.while sieghart still stayed stuck at the past.where he can't interact with anyone.he saw resha valentine head to her own grave.heading with Ellie's necklace.sieghart stopped her and told that the necklace was from a very precious friend of his,which he will never meet again.resha gave the necklace back to sieg saying that how happy the person would have been,by having such a great friend.sieg was happy,but at the same time sad.he was happy cause he heared those words from Ellie herself and sad that he will never meet her again.he sat by the nearby rock, and protected her for 50 years............................ This was the first time I really cried.......................

Rave master
*SPOILER ALERT................. He wanted Ellie and haru to live......and in the end he pushed them i
over a year ago x-Yumi-x3 said…
(Im still crying) Break, I hope you rest in peace. ♡
(Im still crying) Break, I hope you rest in peace. ♡
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
I have quite a few...
1.portgas d. Ace - one piece
2. Cheshire's death - pandora hearts
3. Rolo's death - code gease
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
I'd normally post Itachi's, or Jiraiya's, but since they've already been posted, I'll post...

...Gin's. (From Hotarubi no Mori e.)
I'd normally post Itachi's, or Jiraiya's, but since they've already been posted, I'll post...

...G