sexylilchelc posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 10:26AM
Any ideas for a possible Angel movie?
Love to hear about 'em!

I'm thinking a crossover with another show xD
not sure which 1 :s

Angel 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Joker said…
I've been saying this for ages but the longer they leave it the less likely it's going to be. Boreanaz will struggle more and more to pass for 26! Plus you've gotta take into account that the big bad will have to be the biggest of bads because Buffy's got a whole team of slayers and if Angel, Spike and Ilyria survived the alleyway battle then they're obviously pretty much invincible!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amazondebs said…
hmmmmm maybe a literal ending of hell? and they can make him look as young as they want with the right make up so thats not really an issue but i don't think a movie would be that good. Possibly another spin off with angel and spike training mini new slayers or something i mean like how many potentials could you have in LA? five tops?
I sooooo badly want a Buffy/Angel movie, just to give me one last something to cling on to and to just round it off nicely. I just think that the ending should see Spike sacrifice himself saving Angel's life because he knows what Buffy really wants. Plus Angel saves Spike loads in Season 5 of Angel so it's about time for a little payback. Then Angel achieves shanshu and he and Buffy get the Hollywood ending...or you go all film noir and kill Angel off right at the end, just to put us all on a downer. : )
over a year ago sexylilchelc said…
I think that the only way to finish it off once and for all is to kill the main characters off. Maybe Spike half way through and Buffy and Angel at the end. It would be truely sad, but it seems the only way to end it without all of us requesting a new film every 6 months.
I quite like that idea, they'd never go for it though, ending it all on a massive downer. The whole thing on both shows is triumph over adversity, good defeating evil.
over a year ago sexylilchelc said…
but they could sacrifise themselves to save the world. They ended btvs season 5 like that, and they thought that was gonna be the last episode.
over a year ago tisha said…
I agree with Joker, except for killing Angel at the end. Good has always won in the shows, and if they did make a movie, I don't think they would kill off Angel. Or maybe I'm only saying that because I'm a huge Bangel shipper and I want my favorite couple to get their fairytale ending. Who knows. But one think that has always bugged me is that if Angel does shanshu, I want him to retain his vampire strength and senses. I mean, if he's human, its still like the episode I Will Remember You. Evil is still going to be out there, so how will he help Buffy fight?
Unless they just get put in a Champions Retirement Home and live happily ever after...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
maybe a cheesy image of them in a heaven dimension so it's not a downer?
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i think that the spik killed middle way through is okay, then Buffy and Angel holding hands stepping into fire, sacrificing themselves would be prtty cool. they say a dilogue like
"You still my girl?"
"Always..."
then, the end!
over a year ago young-snapper said…
I Think If They Did An Angel Movie It Would Have To Include Buffy Just So The Could Have 1 Final Ending For The Universe,

And It Only Makes Sense For Spike And Xander To Die, And A Return Of Fred Wouldnt Hurt :p
over a year ago Angelus75 said…
A movie could take place in the past, telling the story of Angelus ' birth ,his life with Darla, Spike's and Drusilla's birth, how they've been hunted by Hotlz around Europe,how gypsies took his soul...to end when he's meeting Buffy.
over a year ago cjr24 said…
That'd be cool, or one that follows the life of Angel just after his reinsouling until he meets buffy. Kinda like the episode Orpheus.
over a year ago goldenangel24 said…
movie? all i know is cordelia better be in it.
over a year ago badgirl2bad4u said…
big smile
Amen to that goldenangel24! LOL And personally, when they bring her back as a ghost/higher being, etc. I'd like to see a little nod to the late great, Glenn Quinn. Something sweet and cute about how Cordy was with Doyle up in heaven and he asked her to tell Angel "_____". SOMETHING to make up for the epically made of FAIL decision to kill his character in the first place. Also, something sweet for Andy Hallet. I want something that says this franchise feels the loss and takes the time to mention Doyle and Lorne.

As for David being older, not to offend because I LOVE DB (he's a fellow Philadelphian, afterall LOL) but let's face it - he looks a lot more like Angel season 1 now than he did in Season 5:

link
over a year ago Jmarsterfan87 said…
they should make a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!