Angel Best Ep?

Joker posted on Oct 04, 2007 at 04:34AM
No-one ever seems to add a topic on here so I'm putting summat up for discussion...I dunno if I can actually pick just one myself though.

Ok, Not Fade Away, by a whisker...maybe.
last edited on Oct 20, 2007 at 03:52AM

Angel 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vvladd294 said…
I liked wesley the most,so when hw and Fred seemed like thet were going to have they're day in the sun,I was really happy,but no, not to be!!
So when Illyria,"lied" to him in "Not fade away,"
It seemed to comfort him; so,I guess that makes mr like that episode best. Wes seemed to take comfort in that before he died.
over a year ago Joker said…
Yep, that was a great exit for Wes. Just a quality episode all around.
over a year ago sexylilchelc said…
My favorite was season 4's 'Spin the bottle' that was really funny especially concidering that that season was a very dark one.
over a year ago AtomicMishaps said…
My personal favorite episode was "A Hole In The World".

It was a very moving episode and one of the best acted. I was completely blown away and moved by this episode...also it had the whole caveman vs astronauts scene which is hilarious!! It had a bit of everything, drama, humor, action... I loved it!
over a year ago Joker said…
The caveman vs astronaut scene is brilliant I've gotta agree with that, best petty argument those two ever have. Plus it makes Angel and Spike teaming up at the end to try and save Fred all the more meaningful. Great ep all round to be fair, that's how good Season 5 was because this ep, Power Play and Not Fade Away were all top-class.
over a year ago BuffySummers17 said…
I have to Agree with AtomicMishaps, I cried during that episode.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i love the episode hero in season one that made me cry so much i love Doyle!
over a year ago SpikeLuve said…
In the Dark because Spike cracks me up and Hell Bound because Spike and Angel have a pretty funny conversation in that one and The Girl in Question and Not Fade Away. Okay hell I love season 1 and 5!
over a year ago hitman11 said…
Either Smile Time or Not Fade Away im really not sure
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
The Girl in Question was awesome, especially the argument over saving the world. I love the Angel/Spike dynamic. I also really loved the whole arc in Pilea (spelling).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tisha said…
My favorite episode was season 1, episode 8: I Will Remember You. I still cry every time I see it- when Buffy and Angel's minute is almost up and Buffy is repeating over and over again, "I'll never forget, I'll never forget..."
over a year ago nataliejade said…
iLOVE "Five by Five" such a great fight scene between Faith&Angel, iLOVE crazy faith and iLOVE the whole ending when Faith says to Angel "I'm bad" and then he grabs her and holds her in his arms... and the rain is well cool too. Its such an Amazing episode :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago young-snapper said…
Fav Episode???? BbBbB bUT Their All Great!!!!! Lol, I'm On Season 2 ATM, I'll Be At Season 5 In A Couple Weeks, Ill Get Back To This,

And Yeh Five By Five Was A Great Episode, I Wish Faith Was In One Of The Seasons For The Howl Season, Season 2 Wudda Been Good For Her I Think
over a year ago timbitzk said…
SMILE TIME. No question.
over a year ago MelBelle2 said…
My favorite is Birthday. :)
Then comes, "Hero" "Shanshu to LA", "Dead End", "That Vision Thing" "WITW" "Heartthrob" "Awakening" "You're Welcome" "Not Fade Away"