Angel Have Mercy! (Caritas)

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 04:53AM
Hey eveybody!

As you know, hopefully, the Angel themed version of the Scoobies is coming up so I want to see if there is any interest in this idea. Have a mic? Are you able to record audio files? Are you a brave soul or in possession of the 'blue stuff'?

If you have answered yes to some of these questions I want to know if you will join me in singing 'Mandy' for the Angel event. As you all know I can not sing, not even hum, but this would be amazing to open the event up with. I will put them all together so we sort of blend and, well... it could be fun. So, who's brave?

Angel 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JoweSparrow said…
I can't sing, but I can do various instruments and stuff... I don't know if that helps... because I want to. :D
over a year ago AgentCoop said…
wink
I don't have a mic, and right now I'm glad...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
wink
Lol, yes but if I do sing Mandy (and I've been practicing....) I know you'll listen to it and then you are simply bleeding from the ear canal.
over a year ago Cinders said…
J'ai un microphone. J'ai un computer. J'ai beaucoup de temps.

Je suis a loser, but je suis ready.

Je speak franglais tres bien!

IDEA! We should have a "Worst Rendition of Mandy" mini contest as a pre-event. And that can be an Angel-spot related award. Basically, a mini contest where everyone does the best impersonation of David singing it.

Or not. Whatever.
Worst rendition...I could so win this!
over a year ago Cinders said…
We always do "serious" contests with "who's the best"-- I think it would be fun if everyone actually TRIED to be the worst-- or at least the most entertaining.
It could be fun, I'm all for embarassing myself in the good way.