Angel Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷAngel Photo Editing ContestƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ {Open} {Round 1}

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Aug 26, 2011 at 08:11PM
So I saw this on the Charmed spot and I also run this on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spot and thought it be great to do it here....How this works is that a screencap from an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is posted, and you have to edit it, here's the rules-
Rules:
- You will have 3-5 days (depending on the amount of people we get on each round) each time to make your edits
- I will then create a Fan Pick to decide the winner, which I will leave up for 3 days
- I will pick the screencap each time I will SOMETIMES let the winner pick the screencap but only sometimes!
- The winner of the round will receive 2 props and everyone who participated will receive 1 prop including the winner
- You must use the screencap I give you and no cropping to make it fair, there is no limit on the effects, stickers, words or whatever, you can do what ever you would like with the image I give you except cropping or changing the size!
HAVE FUN!

Round 1: City Of...
So I saw this on the Charmed spot and I also run this on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spot and though
last edited on Aug 27, 2011 at 03:31AM

Angel 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
Round 1's screencap- City Of...
Round 1's screencap- City Of...
over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
here's mine!
here's mine!