Angel 20in20 Icon Challenge [Round 5 Season 3♥] {Open}

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 03:41AM
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I saw this in the Vampire Diaries spot and I also work this on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spot which most of you are probably more familiar with than the Vampire Diaries and thought it be cool to do it here, if your not familiar with Icon contests than this may be even more of a challenge, however this is not like other Icon contests read on to see what you need to know Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ -
Part #1: Introduction
First things first, I'm going to explain the rules. Now if you are new to this keep reading, if you already know how it goes then just skip this part and move to Part #2.
Alright, this contest like I said is not like normal icon contests; in normal ones you only submit 1 icon, here you have to submit 20. Don't worry, you have 20 days if you need it so take your time. So what you do first is you choose a character, episode, or whatever the topic happens to be at the time, you want to work on by replying to this forum and telling me your choice.
You CANNOT:
1) Sign up for a character, episode, ect. again depending of the topic at the time, that has already been taken.
2) Use an Icon that you had already made before.
3) No stealing, you have to make the icons, not just get them from any user/website/club.
Here's other rules you should know:
Some rules are the same in most other contests, here are some reminders:
2. Icons do not have to be a particular size, but they have to be squared.
3. No animated icons (GIFs).
4. No repeated icons or same icons as before with different effects.

Now the icons are divided into 3 parts.
Part 1: Themes (I will give you a theme for every single icon of your first part, which are 10 icons. eg; blue, family, dark, light)
Part 2: Category icons (I will give you one theme for your next 5 icons. eg; emotions, one color)
Part 3: Artist's Choice icons (5 icons of your choice)
Once again, you have 20 days so do not rush, take your time, make some awesome icons. And Remember, every Round has different themes for both Category icons and Theme icons.

Part #2: Prop Ranking
Participation: 1 prop
Theme winners: 2 props
Category winners: 5 props
Artist's choice winners: 5 props

Round 4: Season 2 [Closed]
1. 2 Characters (any two characters)
2. Purple
3. Episode Title
4. Main Character (Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, or Gunn)
5. Demon (NO VAMPIRES! it has to be a demon)
6. Black&Yellow
7. Border
8. Half (half of a person)
9. Promo (of season 2)
10. Happy vs Sad (you can choose to do a happy or a sad moment)
Category: 5 icons describing something you liked about that episode
Artists Choice: 5 icons your choice

Round 4 Sign Ups:
link- Darla; There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb; Reprise; Dear Boy; Redefinition; Epiphany; Belonging (COMPLETED)
link- Disharmony; Over the Rainbow; Are You Now or Have You Ever Been; the Trial; Untouched; Blood Money; the Thin Dead Line (COMPLETED)
link- Judgement; Through the Looking Glass; Reunion; Dead End; First Impressions; the Shroud of Rahmon; Happy Anniversary (COMPLETED)
NO MORE SIGN UP! DEADLINE OCTOBER 30TH!

Round 5: Season 3
1. Yellow
2. Fight Scene
3. Promo (of Season 3)
4. Episode Title
5. Sad
6. Happy
7. Main Character (Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, Gunn, or Fred)
8. A Single Letter (one letter)
9. 2 Colors (Any two colors ex. blue&yellow, red&purple, ect.)
10. Villain
Category: 5 Icons with the effect Sepia and (or) Black&White you can chose to do Sepia or Black&White or you could do both if you wanted to!
Artists Choice: 5 Icons your choice

Round 5 Sign Ups:
link- That Vision Thing; Dad; Double or Nothing; Provider
link- Waiting in the Wings; Heartthrob; Billy; the Price
link- Lullaby; Tomorrow; Offspring; Sleep Tight (COMPLETED)
link- Fredless; Benediction, Quickening; Forgiving
link- Birthday; A New World; That Old Gang of Mine; Couplet
NO MORE SIGN UPS! DEADLINE DECEMBER 1st

last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 12:26AM

Angel 418 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 418

over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
9 a supernatural being
9 a supernatural being
10 a sad moment
10 a sad moment
Category1- how Angel was kind to Faith when she kind of didn't really deserve it, but she needed someone and he was there for her (Sanctuary)
last edited over a year ago
Category1- how Angel was kind to Faith when she kind of didn't really deserve it, but she needed some
Category2- Cordelia realizing she has a bigger responsibility (Parting Gifts)
Category2- Cordelia realizing she has a bigger responsibility (Parting Gifts)
Category3- Wesley "the rogue demon hunter" I just thought it was so funny and a great character to bring into Angel (Parting Gifts)
Category3- Wesley "the rogue demon hunter" I just thought it was so funny and a great character to br
Category4- Cordelia's determination to find a new apartment and finally when she finds the apartment of her dreams there's something supernaturally wrong with it (Rm w/a Vu)
Category4- Cordelia's determination to find a new apartment and finally when she finds the apartment
Category5 Buffy getting to appear on ANgel with out having any romantic moments with Angel! (Sanctuary)
Category5 Buffy getting to appear on ANgel with out having any romantic moments with Angel! (Sanctuar
AC1
AC1
AC2
AC2
over a year ago TitanicLeoKate said…
7 Character Introduction
7 Character Introduction
8 Promo
8 Promo
AC3
AC3
AC4
AC4
AC5
AC5
9 A Supernatural Being
9 A Supernatural Being
10 Sad Moment
10 Sad Moment
NEW DEADLINE OCTOBER 2ND!!!!!!!!!
smile
Round 3 is closed! :)
Round 4 is open! most of you who are participating know how this works, if you have not yet participated then contact me. For Round 4 we are doing Season 2, I will let you choose 1 episode from Season 2 of Angel that you would like to do for this round and the rest will be chosen randomly. Any questions?
Can I have Disharmony? x
heart
sure! ;)
over a year ago Barby23 said…
Can I get Judgment?
smile
yes! :)
wink
NO MORE SIGN UPS! sorry for those who wanted to participate in Round 4 of this contest, I try to keep it small since it becomes a lot of work for me to make sure everyone's icons are right and to put 20 picks up, I hope you understand and hopefully you will be able to participate in the next round!
#1 2 Characters
[b][i]#1 2 Characters[/b][/i]
#2 Purple
[b][i]#2 Purple[/b][/i]
#3 Episode Title
[b][i]#3 Episode Title[/b][/i]
#4 Main Character
[b][i]#4 Main Character[/b][/i]
#5 Demon
[b][i]#5 Demon[/b][/i]
#6 Black&Yellow
[b][i]#6 Black&Yellow[/b][/i]
#7 Border
[b][i]#7 Border[/b][/i]
#8 Half
[b][i]#8 Half[/b][/i]
#9 Promo
[b][i]#9 Promo[/b][/i]
#10 Happy vs Sad
[b][i]#10 Happy vs Sad[/b][/i]
Category #1 I really enjoyed this episode it actual might be my favorite Season 2 episode(not sure), I liked it because through the years on both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel we only saw little bits and pieces of Darla and in this episode we finally get to see a storyline that centers around her character, and it was great how it crossed over with the episode Fool for Love on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Darla)
[b][i]Category #1[/b][/i] [i]I really enjoyed this episode it actual might be my favorite Season 2 ep
Category #2 I thought this episode was such a great way to end Season 2, and it was also neat how they left somewhat of a cliffhanger at the end (There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb)
[b][i]Category #2[/b][/i] [i]I thought this episode was such a great way to end Season 2, and it was
Category #3 I think this episode showed that Angel's still a hero even though he was out of it for little while but now he decided to do whats right and it was sort of motivating in that way (Epiphany)
[b][i]Category #3[/b][/i] [i]I think this episode showed that Angel's still a hero even though he was
Category #4 This episode is just sort of saying what are we without the mission? and Cordelia, Wesley, and Gunn are a little lost and want to be put back on the right path, but they relize they can't really do that without each other so they re-open Angel Investigations on their own and continue the mission and again I found it motivating, and I also found it hilarious when Cordelia, Wesley, and Gunn were singing We are the Champions that was priceless ahahah (Redefinition)
[b][i]Category #4[/b][/i] [i]This episode is just sort of saying what are we without the mission? and
Category #5 I thought this episode had really interesting flashbacks and we sort get to unlock more and more of the past and see what both Angel and Darla were like together in the past (Dear Boy)
[b][i]Category #5[/b][/i] [i]I thought this episode had really interesting flashbacks and we sort get
1. 2 Characters
1. 2 Characters
2. Purple
2. Purple
3. Episode Title
3. Episode Title
over a year ago Barby23 said…
1. 2 Characters
1. 2 Characters