Andy Sixx ADD ME and i can get u anything about andy sixx

smurray94 posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 06:43PM
add me and i can get u any info about andy sixx that u could ever imagine. dont believe me?? well its the truth. i can get anything about anyone famous. i have my ways around. so just add me and send me a message telling me wat u would like to know and ill send u something back giving u the info u asked for.

link

Andy Sixx 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ikutosprinces said…
hmmm
how do we know we can trust u,u could probibly be lieing to get more fans and plus were do u get all that information? or do u just give us fake info lier.
over a year ago maddiii1011 said…
you know i was thinking the same thing
over a year ago Isikky said…
meh
Omg i was thinking tht too. Know matter what yu do to get info about someone drop dead gorgeous and famous ... its obviously hard to get the real info with all those people posting fake stuff about him
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jodieebabee said…
mischievous
ohh well ill still add youu i dont reali care who i have as a fan cus it aint dangerous seen as thou half the peeps i add are over the other side of the world
over a year ago AndySixMattTuck said…
heart
Anything?!?!?!......Really?!?!........hmmm­...­...­wel­l I'm thinking the same thing as the rest of them.......how DO we know you'll get the reallio dealio info?.....I don't want to sound mean or rude but I'm a little skeptical.......but I'm still gonna add you.....and message you
over a year ago bvbxgirlXsnowx said…
I can get info on andy but so can anybody else if u got a twitter account n add his verified account
over a year ago smurray94 said…
tongue
fine don't believe me. but if u wanna add me then ok. that'll be cool. and ya'll who are being rude need to learn to keep ur negativety to urselfs
over a year ago rhiaburnell said…
angry
I THINK PEOPLE R BEIN 2 SERIOUS JUST ADD EM AND LEAVE IT @ THAT IF U DONT TRUST EM DONT ASK ANYTHING ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD XD......NO OFFENCE INTENDED