American Idol Upsets?

chrisy018 posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 07:28AM
Who is mad about Jamar not making it?

I know I am and what about Tatiana?

American Idol 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harpyr said…
OMG I'm sooo bummed that Jamar didn't make it. What the heck are the judges thinking?? He was way better than some of the dudes they put through.

Tatiana is like fingernails on chalkboard with that crazy diva attitude she's got going..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chrisy018 said…
Her laugh makes me absolutly crazy!!!!!
I think I would lose it and hit her!!!

Jamar was so original and what I thought they would be looking for
=(
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
I HATE Tatiana. I want to throw something at my TV whenever she comes on and she is SOOO emotional. She needs to get it together.

And to think that they let her through but not Jamar or Michael Castro. The judges are pretty out of it this season.
over a year ago chrisy018 said…
Well hopefully she will be the first to go!
I may have to help that along =)
over a year ago lcriss said…
angry
David Osmond, Jamar and Michael Castro!! It is totally unbelievable! What is going on this year? The only ones I like anymore are Michael Sarver and Danny Gokey!

Oh an I am so not looking foward to Tiatana's major beg/whine fit when she get voted off! Ughhh!!!
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
crying
I was so so so so so so sad Jamar didn't make it!!! and they kept TATIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What kind of people are they???????
over a year ago Rikki_Roxx said…
hmmm
They kept Tatiana because she can sing. You people only judge her for her character...maybe listen to her sometimes?

Anyway, Jamar should've stayed in. I can't believe they let in Felicia Barton. I'm sorry, but she is not good.