American Horror Story New Spot Look 2015 CLOSED

misanthrope86 posted on Jan 19, 2015 at 01:23AM
CLOSED!

Other forum is totally dead, so....

Submit your suggestions for the spot look here.

Until I get a sense of how many people will be submitting, please submit a maximum of 2 banners and 3 icons. Personally, I was wondering if we could all compromise and simply upload a bigger, clearer version of the current icon, like link made by Bibi69. This makes sense to me since 1) this simple, clear title icon represents the spot well, and b) it should makes any banner contributed by anyone else. But for now, people can submit icons, if they want to.

PLEASE NOTE:
~ Banners MUST be 800x100 or must scale down to 800x100 (ie 1600x200). If banners are not 800x100, they will be distorted/stretched/blurred/pixelated etc if they are uploaded as the spot banner. If your banner is not exactly the right size, it won't be considered.
~ Please take into account the ugly Fanpop imposed text/fading/black mirroring! Please have a look at DarkSarcasm's helpful advice for how to accommodate these dumb things: link and link
~ Icons must be 200x200, for best results.

I think it is important to acknowledge that the AHS cast of characters is ever-changing. As such, I would suggest that you aim to make your banners either neutral (ie no specific characters) or all inclusive (ie images from all seasons so far, rather than from just one season). This way we can hopefully avoid those annoying "omg you didn't put [insert selfish person's favourite character here] in the banner wah wah wah" comments.

No deadline yet, but if you are going to take a while, please comment here to let me know that you want to make something. If no one responds I'll assume no one is interested and y'all will miss out!
last edited on Feb 01, 2015 at 02:37AM

American Horror Story 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
sad
Hellooooooooooooooo...? Anyone care? Anyone at all...?
I'll be closing this on the 30th of January. So if you are making something, you need to let me know.
smile
link
last edited over a year ago