All about Ghosts Ghost Story Sharing!

876tyuh posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 03:47AM
I noticed that there are no forum topics. I decided to change that. Now here you can share your ghost storys good or bad true or false(just say if it's true or false).

I'll start.

This one is true and i have decided to share it first. My mom got a pair of kittens before she was married to my dad. These cats loved, or a least one of them did, his name was Spooks. I will always love him, he was truly my first pet. He used to bounce me in my bouncy chair as a baby, let me carry him around with him everywhere when i was three, he would let me put his fur in barrets and ponytails without letting out a single meow. This cat was my best friend my pride and joy a d i truly lived him. Spooks was all black except for a small white spot on his chest. Rascel, his brother loved Spooks but didnt care for young children much. But when I was five Spooks became ill and died. I was so sad that i cry to think about it now 8 years later. 5 years after Spooks died i still mourned and cried for him, so i went to visit his grave and pray. I was sitting indian style on the mossy ground of the woods where he was buried. I was looking in the direction of his grave and he appeared out of nowhere walked across my lap stood over his grave and dissapeared. Now Rascel is 15 years old and very healthy dispite his fatness. writing this was the first time I cried since Spooks died now we have five cats but i will never forget him.

So there was my first story, they dont have to be nearly that emoitonal or discripive. So ya bye

All about Ghosts 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kiyathegood said…
hmmm
I am a real ghost hunter and this is true..

I was living in a old house with a hole in my wall and red stains on the floor and i would wake up somedays and hear wispering coming from my pillow. I would look down my hallway with the lights off and sometimes i would see a woman looking back at me she would flash closer and closer..i would look away and look back and she wouldnt be there any more. i have seen many ghosts in my life but that was the frist D: