Alice - Syfy Original Movie Jack vs. Hatter

twilightlover94 posted on Dec 08, 2009 at 09:53PM
Who do you think alice should be with? i personally think it should be Hatter. Hes's so much nicer and he truly loves alice more than jack and they make a cute couple.

Alice - Syfy Original Movie 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FlightofFantasy said…
Hatter. No doubt about it. One of my favorite couples! I can't stand Jack.
over a year ago rinkagamine said…
hatter. he is awesome.jack is just...................ugh i hate him
over a year ago Frejennix said…
Amen to that! I nearly cried when she decided to go with freaking Jack to see Caterpillar. I mean, honestly, what is wrong with her? How could she possibly pick JACK over HATTER? sheesh...
over a year ago gossipgirl2200 said…
big smile
HATTER!!!! i was like screaming at the tv when she just left with out really getting to say a good goodbye to him lol. i love him ... idk what it is about British guys that make them so hot!!!!!! link
over a year ago Horrorgirl23 said…
I am so glad alice and hatter ended up together I knew it was going to him at her house at the end i almost cried when he said i missed you and they continued kissing and I also have a thing for british guys.
over a year ago Flarane said…
Personally, I like the Hatter exponentially more than Jack [[you have no clue how happy I was when he showed at her door in her world, although it was totally expected]]. Not that Jack is a bad guy or anything, it's just that I don't feel any spark between him and Alice. But I swear, every Alice/Hatter scene, you could feel the sexual tension sparking in the air. I thought that it was going to make them spontaneously combust!
over a year ago Frejennix said…
kiss
And Lord knows it can't be a good movie without plapable sexual tension! WHOOO!!
over a year ago twilightlover94 said…
heart
Hatter IS so much hotter thanjack. i mean he is nice and all but if he TRULY loved alice and wanted to marry her, he would have given up the crown and gone throught the looking glass with her. i also felt really really bad for hatter at the end because he was trying to get up the courage to tell alice he loved her and when he finally did he walked in on jack and alice HUGGING and it sort of gave him the idea that she liked him more. still the whole kiss at the end and him saying i missed you was so romantic!! i really hope that if they make a sequal, that they go back to wonderland and get married. that would be totally awesome!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rosehedgehog222 said…
heart
LONG LIVE HATTER! I Was So Mad at Jack When Alice and Hatter Were About to Kiss and he Just Appeared i nearly Scream and throw the Remote at the TV I Love The Ending Where He Comes Back and Admits his love! If She Won't Take him I Will! ;) lol! Hatter Takes the Win Jack should Stay with Dutches...
over a year ago twilightlove17 said…
heart
Hatter!!!!!!!! no competition. I'm looking forward to the dvd. I'll probably have to buy two incase I wear one out =P haha
over a year ago anaesty said…
I just thought I should say... (HATTER obviously, he is awesome on Primeval and this) Jack's hair was waaay too slick. Boy needed to calm down on the hair gel.
over a year ago Hatter_Lover said…
crying
Hatter who wouldn't choose him OMG I like started crying when they werekissing at the end and when Jack came in there bubble when they were about kiss i like yelled at the remote and hit it on the floor in anger! I LOVE HIM AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY NIKNAME.
over a year ago JackHeartsLover said…
mischievous
Like jack because he is hot and she will be able 2 do wat she wants
over a year ago twilightlover94 said…
even thought i dont agree with you jackheartslover, everyones entitled to their own opnion.
over a year ago BlackSandals said…
She's so much better with Hatter! x) Cuttest thing those two.
kiss
im with hatter i dream o him and if i meet him i will like kiss him
dude jack hearts lover you suck and don't ever talk ot mua ever
dude jack hearts lover you suck and don't ever talk ot mua ever
over a year ago AliceNdHatter15 said…
heart
Hatter all the frickenn wayy!!!! Jack is a complete jackass!! they were sooooo close to kissing nd then pop! jack shows up! wtf? also, look how he treated his mom? thats no way to behave! =). If he had just let them kiss the holeee thing culd hve been much easier!! but no! ugh!! he really annoys me. he is lke the only british guy that i am NOT!!! obsessed with. lmao. GO ALL HATTER FANS!!
over a year ago AliceNdHatter15 said…
nd wen Jack's mom gave up the ring and everyone was cheering who did he hug? not Alice. he was hugging DutchAss! and who Ailce celebrating with? ... yes thats rite evryone.. Hatter!! nd we all kno who she ends up with so y even bother to argue?? it is nonsensical!
over a year ago FlightofFantasy said…
AliceNdHatter, you don't have to worry about breaking your obsession with British guys. Philip Winchester, who plays Jack, is actually American. He just put on a British accent.
over a year ago Alice_Hatter101 said…
heart
hatter all the way no way jack was any good for her.i mean look how he treated her when they first met in wounderland.
over a year ago xoxBiancaxox said…
heart
og Hatter all the way ...
over a year ago stormdaku said…
heart
When Alice and Hatter were about to kiss in the forest and then jack comes and so Hatter and Alice didn't kiss,I stood up and screamed "You f#*%ing b%*ch f#*% face I hate you. And i threw my remote at my 32'' plasma screen tv missed and hit my 20 year old sister in the face!I STILL LOVE HATTER+ALICE!!!!
over a year ago stormdaku said…
wink
HATTER+ALICE=LOVE,LUST,MARRAGE, THEN PROBABLY CHILDREN!
over a year ago nikibella said…
100% HATTER <33 Alice&Hatter 4ever! :D
last edited over a year ago
100% HATTER <33 Alice&Hatter 4ever! :D
over a year ago zomeister said…
Hatter ! I'm soo in love with him !!
over a year ago alicehatterfan said…
mischievous
HATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
jack is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago alicehatterfan said…
smile
PS im in love with hatter ( and Andrew lee potts ) so i HATE jack!