Alex Rider Ian rider

PERCYJACKS0N posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 05:35PM
THIS FIC IS ALL ABOUT IAN RIDER BEFORE HE DIED!

I DO NOT OWN MOST OR ALL OF THE CHARACTERS I'M USING ;)
COMMENT GOOD OR BAD (LIKE DoO SUCKS)

Alex Rider 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
THIS IS A UNEDITED PREVIEW OF CHAPTER ONE (i add detail when i edit ;D) hope you like it and no one reports them as spam like my last fic....

Scorpia recruit.

THE SAHARA DESERT 350 miles from nowhere.

“Marcus common there right behind us!” I yelled over the clatter of gun fire.
my gun was digging into my back and my cloths were tatters, I was in a bad state, especially for this assassination.
“like anyone can run with this bloody knife in my god damn shoulder!” Marcus yelled back.
“you had to insult our host didn't you?” I half sighed half yelled.
“its not my fault. Anyway she was asking for it”
“just run we're in a bloody war zone!”
“its not a war when its two agents one million”
he was right, of course, this isn't a war, its a slaughter fest.
Our jeep was right ahead,on a big sand dune, we're going to make it.
“argh!” I cried out as a jet of searing hot pain shot up my leg, and i went tumbling to mother earth.
“I've been shot!” I yelled “right in my bloody ankle too” I groaned. Blood was trickling down my foot now. My heart was pounding. The last thing I saw was Marcus get gunned down before the blackout came.

SCORPIA'S BASE. ROOM 61

I woke up to find myself in a big, square dark empty room, the only light coming from an oil lamp hanging in the middle of the room. I looked around, searching for an exit. All I found was a chair and... my gun!. how stupid of Scorpia giving me my gun, they have a reputation to stand up to and they give me my gun! Right, now all I need is a way out...
I looked around one more time. Now, what can I do with a chair and a gun? I thought.
I sat there for at least one and a half hours, then I started getting frustrated. I stood up walked up to the wall curling my fist as i came, and thrust my fist into the unlucky wall blocking me from freedom.

(if ya like come back wheneva and there might MIGHT be a new chappie)
last edited over a year ago