Alan Rickman Name THE one thing that you like from Alan

popo6 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 09:08PM
I have been wondering because everyone have their own reason :D
I have been wondering because everyone have their own reason :D

Alan Rickman 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago popo6 said…
wink
I'll start xD I love the way he approach his characters, all of his character for him are human, there is no bad or good only a person who wants something and is going to get it in a way xD
over a year ago ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
heart
His voice!!! *hyperventilates* XD

I know it's shallow, but come on! We all love that distinct voice! ;)
heart
Agreed xD ;) :D ;D *melt and faint*
over a year ago lilith84 said…
ONE? Seriously?! How am I supposed to do that? You're mean! ;)

Okay, if one then his voice. It really and truly is the sexiest voice on the planet and I could listen to it for hours (which I have done, while listening to Return of the Native). I will not comment on the effect his voice has on me as I am sure you guys have similar thoughts while listening to it :)
surprise
xD agreed xD again-.- lool
over a year ago bri-marie said…
Grrrr . . . One is tough.

I think it'd, for me, have to be that he hasn't let fame go to his head (or being surrounded by adoring fan-girls ;)) He's not constantly on the news for starting drama with one person or another, or prostituting, or stealing, or drugs. He seems (I can only say 'seems' since I've never met him) like a modest guy who's into acting because he actually enjoys it.
over a year ago AgricGirl said…
I'll go with his voice. But I like how he seems to be a really nice guy with no drama.
over a year ago snapeinmymind said…
wink
That's impossible...there are a lot of reasons why I'm fond of him. Should I tell you ;-)
over a year ago Ms_Mesmer1 said…
mischievous
One thing? Really? Impossible. I'd just be too greedy when it comes to him.
over a year ago kerouac4 said…
He keeps it real. He has the voice of a God. He is an amazing actor. He has not succumbed to any Hollywood pressure to make any dumbass movies that he did not want to make. He cares about the quality of the scripts and the work he does.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maclase said…
there isn't a only good thing of Alan!! i love his hair, his voice, he is a fabulous actor, and he is too smart!!
:) maclase from uruguay
over a year ago syrka2000 said…
The way he spoke was like velvet for my ears. But everything was so beautiful in him: his eyes, his smile, his hair...