Alan Rickman Why do you are a fan???

alanRickmanIAc posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 09:29PM
Please post here the reasons for being an admirer of him... maybe you like his acting or he is the man in your dreams...

Alan Rickman 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alanRickmanIAc said…
Here a excitation 2 ya
Here a excitation 2 ya
over a year ago lilyZ said…
smile
The man of my dreams...I don't think so. But I adore him as an actor, he makes me fell in love with all his characters, he's always different, amazing, special...
heart
...The Sheriff of Nottingham...
...The Sheriff of Nottingham...
heart
...Christopher Brandon...
...Christopher Brandon...
heart
...Severus Snape...
...Severus Snape...
heart
Thanx lilyZ for your straight answer!!!!
I also think so like you do... His characters are very awesome. He's not only a good actor, he's an actor which has a devine state :)
How many films did you watch???
Until yet (I'm just a real fan since a half year, beforehead I liked him very well.however I watched Sense&Sensibility I'm in love with him)
I watched about 17 movies... and I like everyone!!!!
But I think since 2000 he's a better actor than before... his characters are more sophisticated, I think
worried
And even his personality is unique... I like his laughing and his humour.
And I think he's an actor which is very near to his fans.
Do you ever met him??? I don't had this pleasur until yet, but one day... Maybe
No, I haven't and I don't think I'll ever have the pleasure to meet him, but...who knows...
And I also think that he's a man of a rare intelligence, I can't say the same about many other actors!
over a year ago Kraucik83 said…
smile
I'm a big fan for almost 20 years! Back then I watched the first time Robin Hood.
At first only because of his acting qualities and of his look! He was and still is so gorgeous!
Later I discovered his voice (it's so awful to hear him being dubed!), his sense of humor (very much like my own), his intelligence, his modesty (It always seems that he doesn't take himself to seroiusly)...
I think, I watched almost everything there is available.
And I have to admit, that I'm besides being an admirer for his acting qualities, I developed a monster crush on him!
He is the only one that I'm allowed to cheat my boyfriend with ;)
last edited over a year ago
sunny
@ liliZ:
I think you are right, my deary!!!! I'm in favour, his knowledge is absolutly sensational and he has an unique percipation of art and drama... I really like how he is. He shouldn't change himself...
heart
@ Kraucik38:
What a pleasure you had to discover him so early... what would I give for having the same luck as you had!!! :)
Yes, I can comprehend why you hooked up with him after watching rasputin and sense&sensibility...
I think that are one of his best characters...
And his voice... I think his voice is THE voice. I'm really in love with it :D
Yes, he's really a person which is very near to his friends and take life more conscious like nobody I know... that's the reason why he can act so charming and it's even the reason why he attracts his fans like a magnet.
Oh, I'm right there with you!!! He is the one I'm obsessed at...It's very unbelievable that an 18 year-old-girl had to confess that, but it's the truth
He is the finest in my dreams, he is the person I think about when I wake up und the last one when I go to bed...
And OMG, I would "do" him!!!!
over a year ago MAVISAR said…
big smile
BECAUSE HE IS VERY CHARM .... NOW HE STAY MY HEART...CANT LEAVE
angelic
@ MAVISAR:
Yes, he is pure charme!!!! You're right, my dear
Amen
over a year ago Tink_vrcefan said…
OMG!!!! Maybe its just because he's the cuttiest, sexiest and most beautiful smiled guy on earth... I JUST LOVE HIM!!!!! He's charm and sweet... IM CRAZY ABOUT HIM!!!!! Its just that I cant avoid it LOL I dont care wat other people say about that "he's too old for me"... there is no age for LOVE!!!! hehehe...
over a year ago spirited_away said…
I could list a whole load of reasons as to why I'm a fan of him. But it would take me all night, so I shall list but a few of my reasons :)
As Mavisar said, he is charming. I seem to get that impression from his characters as well as his interviews and appearances as himself.
He is a really talented actor too. He is able to take on so many roles, and carry them all out to perfection, whilst still getting variety in the personalities of them. He achieves such variety between his characters. With some actors, the characters' personalities are all similar because they allow their own personalities to get in the way. This doesnt seem the case with Alan.
He seems intelligent too. Not like some actors, who simply recite their lines and then go back to being gibbering idiots who can't string a sentence together off their own backs. He has a brain, as well as pure talent for acting.
His sense of humour. In all his interviews etc, he seems to share a sense of humour with me, and he makes me laugh. For that reason, I can relate to him, and this makes me like him even more.
I'll finish on this next one, because this is probably getting a bit long now!
His voice. It is one of the sexiest voices I have heard in all my 18 years on the earth. And I fell in love with it :)

Finally, to quote you, alanRickmanlAc, I would "do" him!!!!
over a year ago Tink_vrcefan said…
oHHH... yeah, Spirited!!!!! I LOVE HIS VOICE, TOO!!!! Well, lets say there is not a single thing that i dont love about him... xD I LOVE HIS SENCE OF HUMOR AND THE WAY HE TALKS... MAKES ME MEALT... jk!!! hehehe Love u all!!!!
kiss
ohhhhhhhhh yes, all my lovely alan rickman fans or shell I name you Rickmaniacs???? you are all perfectly fans and alan would get blushed of reading the comments... ;))))))))))))))))))
I'm proud of you and I really how you feel about him, because all the facts you list I could tick with a pencil ^^
so lovely greez 2 ya
over a year ago top51 said…
heart
I love everything about him. Great actor one of a kind. I fallow him what ever he does. I was hit vary hard with his wonderful personality. Favorite character is Alex Hughs because he is the closest character to Alan's own self.
angelic
@ top51:
you are right, Alex is a very great character and I am really pleased that you are thinking like me
over a year ago Germany-ftw said…
heart
The voice. The smile. The acting.

His voice is so entrancing and keeps you hooked from the very first word he says. Sexy ;]
He has the CUTEST smile ever! It makes me smile when I see him smile!
He does such an amazing job at acting and really brings the characters to life. He portrays all his roles excellently.

HE IS THE MAN OF MY DREAMS! He is talented, smart, charming, sweet, and funny!!

...I'd do him too!
over a year ago lilith84 said…
^^^^ who wouldn't? ;)

All has been said, so I am just gonna say, I love him for all the reasons you guys listed, but the most, I love him for Snape.
mischievous
oh, yes!!!!!!!! girls: I would do him also like you... *meow*
And every reason you listed is also the origin of my love to alan :D

His smile is the most heavenly on earth and even his eyes... unbeliebable and unforgettable
over a year ago SuperUkeChan said…
heart
First of all- his acting skills, obviously...
Second- His voice. Seriously, he has the sexiest, best voice EVER *_* or like the character he played in Dogma- "The Voice Of God". <3
Third- He's hot~ <3
Forth- He's British. :O
And so on and so on~
big smile
Yes, yes, yes... I think his voice confounds everybody, huh?? :D
hmm, nearly everyone wrote that alan is hot... but why? because of his look or because of his character??? or is it another reason???
over a year ago lilith84 said…
heart
all of it, his looks (I mean, look at him! the man is 64 years old and he lookes better than some of the young actors do, the sexapil that this man radiates is breathtaking), his voice, his mannerism. He is a brilliant actor too of course, if he wasn't, even his looks wouldn't matter. I love the way he plays his villans, they are more likable then the 'good' characters. I love the way he plays those sweet, romantic guys, like Colonel Brandon or Phil Allen. His drama roles are just amazing, Perfume, An Awfully Big Adventure or Truly Madly Deeply come to mind... Every single character that he portrays, good or bad, is just fantastic. Oh and Alan's smile... so, so sexy :)
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
blush
oh man...ill tell u all i was scared shitless of him a year ago!but...after a while i found that he is...
1 sexy as hell
2 hilarious
3 has the most amazing voice on the entire planet
4 reminds me of someone else i care a lot for
5 is different from most people
6 and has the greatest smile ever( that smile could make me faint)
7 did i mention hes sexy? no one else thinks im right on that...they just dont know...
8 makes every character he has (and will) ever played memorable to the point of insanity...im insane anyway but snape makes me go mad happy/hyper...
9 makes me feel as human as ill ever be...
10 uhhh....him and johnny depp are friends and what not...
11 hes british...
12 keeps me from committing suicide or sumthin like that...
13 He is Alan Rickman...nuff said!
over a year ago Kraucik83 said…
kiss
... i also really admire him being still together with his first love... I mean he's together with Rima since 1965... that makes 45 years!!!... she must be a very special woman!
Hope to be this lucky with my sweetheart :)
over a year ago Ms_Mesmer1 said…
kiss
I first noticed him in Die Hard. I thought he was a very suave villain, so cool but it wasn't until Sense and Sensibility that I really fell in love with him. Aside from his wonderful acting skills I love his voice ( well, that should go without saying ), his cool appraising stare ( you could almost drown in those pretty hazel eyes ), that sensuous mouth, that distinctive nose, and that almost aristocratic ( although I'm pretty sure that he would object to that particular term ) way in which he struts across the stage or screen. In short, I adore him.