Adventure Time With Finn and Jake The Final Days of The Last Stand

Trinity360 posted on Jun 23, 2014 at 12:33PM
The Ladt Stand (or project derpyherp) has been in progress for almost 10 months. And I thibk it's time to release public alpha (in a few days) So why not give you guys a head start! This will be a little segment where you can achieve rare items and even gifts.

Projects like this are challenging, especially coping with school work *playing assassins creed*, yes I have taken time for this, yes there is a flame grilled turkey badge for all of the participants in the previous game by IFB, so everyone who participated before, is welcomed to special events, offers and even attacks and gestures. Yes, you have to have some humor in games -_-

So these are everyone's special weapons and attacks.
TFF: Burst of logic (grabs whiteboard and writes down logically induced work blowing every zombie up in a 5 metre radius)

Emerald_32: Let it go, from my expressions I give this song. You already knows what happens xD.

Emrald-archer: self five (gesture) all living and dead will face palm.

Derp: (me) who wants some pop tarts! Uses toaster and launchers nyan cats, yes my imagination goes there

Redpanda: (unknown) please enquire for attack

M1tch: crayons, thus deadliness reapes

IFB: (troller) can give phantom items resulting in failure at times or deadly maneuvers

People who played in previous game please enquire
Everybody from beta gets:
Turkey pin
A mysterybox (one use)
Randomize question to win items
And finn's gear

So starting off erebody make you'e character for unique input for game. Yes SO WELCOME BACK!

*goes to sleep*
last edited on Jun 23, 2014 at 12:38PM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...