Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Is This Hot

hotfanfic posted on Jun 10, 2014 at 06:46AM
Fionna lay in her bed playing on Bmo “Take that you bitch!” she screams enthusiastically as Cake walks through the door. “Hey baby cakes.” she walks to her side and caressed her cheek. Fionna blushes and hesitantly pauses the game “W-what are you doing Cake?” she looks at cake confused. “why my sweet baby, im just watchin in,” she smiles maliciously. Cake slowly makes her way toward Fionna and Bmo. Cake then morphs her hand into a 9 inch dick thats thick and yummy af. Carelessly, she then penetrates her “dick” into bmos hard drive. “Uwff why that feels good!” Moans the surprised bmo. Fionna shot up from the bed completely confused “Cake what the glob!!??” she watches them her eyes wide. Cake smirks “Fionna I know you want in , but I told you no tier 15..” she smirks continuing to thrust her ‘dick’ into Bmos hard drive. Flame Prince enters the room with his hard sloppy dick hanging out of his trousers. “Who’s ready for rape time?” he smirked and turned to Fionna, “Hey Fionna do you want to extinguish my fire?” He said as he smacked his dick across her face. “NO!? What the hey hey-” Fionna stuttered. Flame Prince then rips her skirt off. “That’s the spirt” Winked the Flame Prince.

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago redpanda said…
This is just weird no offense but there is too much rule 34.
Trinity360 commented…
No Offense?!?!? over a year ago
redpanda commented…
^What so I can't be nice? over a year ago
over a year ago Trinity360 said…
Seriously
Seriously
over a year ago astigpinoy said…
u fuckin perv

get outta here
over a year ago redpanda said…
This is a reminder no this is not hot its disgusting and should be deleted immediately. There is too much rule 34 I won't allow this here!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
....WTF...
....WTF...
....really?
....really?
....no...
....no...
....i mean it...
....i mean it...
redpanda commented…
XD dude be real over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^what... that was my reaction to reading this in order... pfft... hater...f over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^that one lonely 'f'... over a year ago
over a year ago makemesmile1000 said…
Oh Good Lord... Oh Good Lord...!
What the heck, man?!