Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Write and post the name of your good friend(s);

Eula2003 posted on May 13, 2014 at 02:28AM
Write and post the name of your good friend(s) in this club!

Mines: Redpanda and pbadventure18! XDDD <3 they`re so sweet!
Write and post the name of your good friend(s) in this club!

Mines: Redpanda and pbadventure18! XD

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago redpanda said…
Okay let's see:
I've decided to change my work...
TFF- One of my closest friends on here he helped me figure out my path to Finname so I'm very grateful to him for doing so. Also a DIE-HARD FINNAMER.
Derp- Our Derpy pal that's always around also one of my closest friends a jokester in my book.
Pbadventure- We had some disagreements in the past but after that she became a very good friend to me and is so nice and have to mention she's a Fubblegummer but she's a good friend.
Eula- What can I say but niceness she's so nice to all us Fanpopers and became a good friend.
Em- She's a DIE-HARD FINNAMER to mention like me and TFF but she's been nice to me as far as I know but when she announced so was leaving the club I was sad to see her go but when I see her making comments later on I'm like "Ya Em is on!"
last edited over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
Derpy pal :D over a year ago
pbadventure18 commented…
hehe just checked up..and ".....thanks your good yourself" over a year ago
Eula2003 commented…
Arigatou ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
lets see if people can name them without me directly saying their names:
the two other assassin bros in my trio: made about 10 months ago.
the good old Fubblegumer: stands with something that most have abandoned... but still stands proud.
The Converted Finnamer: wasn't always a finnamer, but when that person became one, they became a die-hard. always takes my side in arguments.
The lovable Goof: doesn't pick sides in ships... except the ones that person's against. has my back when i need it the most... me~ "that asshole! give me back my back, i fucking need it to live you dumbshit!", likes comedy over inspiration.
makemesmile1000 commented…
XD over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
I take it Im the lovable goof xD over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^no over a year ago
over a year ago Eula2003 said…
thanks a lot redpanda!
thanks a lot redpanda!
over a year ago pbadventure18 said…
Hmmm let me think, I got it! XD

Red- hmm my awsome fp-die-hard-fan, funny, and sweet, BFF! An awsome and cool person and is really a good friend. (Derpanda) XD
TFF- one of my comrads in the Anti-wars! The insanley cool dude that once was a finnamer ( or is still a finnamer) and was once on3 of the Top 5 but unfortunetly by some glitcth lost his title. But still, this guy's got your back no matter what..resoect bro ;)
Trinity-our derpiest dude in the gang, the club's Royal Fool! You couldnt resist this guy even if you tried. And an all-time awsome brotastic assasin... stay derpin bro :D
MMS-my compadray in fumblegum and an old friend, she's an awsome person with a great sense of humor.. a radical dame who likes to play games... keep swinging :D
Eula- the sweet and cool newbie, She one of the people that can always put a smile on your face .. stay cool my friend :)
Marcy: my awsome finceline cousin who loves music and wattpad. Although she hasnt been online recenlty i still see her everyday, stay besties BFF..

Oh any i forgot one person:

Em- the first person that welcomed me into fanpop, she was the one who guided me about stuff on a fanpop. A FINAMMER by SOUL and by HEART and an awsome friend! She was basically the big siater of this to me when i first got here, and it was fun when she was around, even though we had our share of fight and junk But still I always admired her because of her strong personality and was sad when she said she'd leave. But .. all in all she great gal and an awsome friend.. thanks em ♥ ;)

"You guys change me, and ill always be greatful"

DDDDDEEEERRRPPPIINNN 4EEEVVVEERR!!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) · ;) ♡♥♡♥♡♡

Hehe its a picture of my DERPY DOG BOOMER!!
last edited over a year ago
Hmmm let me think, I got it! XD

Red- hmm  my awsome fp-die-hard-fan, funny, and sweet, BFF! An aws
Trinity360 commented…
OMG SO MUCH DERPINESS!!! over a year ago
Eula2003 commented…
oh my glob he is cute! over a year ago
Eula2003 commented…
thankxs ya berry many! over a year ago
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
I don't even know who to trust here anymore...Most of my besties here aren't that active anymore. ANYWAY...

1. Newbiehere13 ~ One of the first people I met here on the club when I joined here on November 2012. She was really nice. She doesn't come on much anymore though. :(
2. ATFan1 ~ I was quite suspicious of him when he first came on, but then he became one of my besties. Sadly he was banned because of his sicko cousin. We still keep it touch on deviantART though.

Is it illegal if I say my opinion on the other active users here? Because I will. And because I can.

dadadas ~ We used to be good friends, until he started acting really bad, calling me "FP's Madman" for being a die-hard Flame Princess fan, and delusional for shipping Bubbline. Is there anything wrong with it? It's FANPOP, where we can be a big fan as much as we want.
True-Finn-Fan ~ Well, our friendship is conditional. If we're talking about Bubbline, well then, all-out war it is. If we talk about something we agree with like Finname, you'd think we're best friends. Like seriously.
astigpinoy ~ Pretty neutral about him...but he's still quite cool. He was there for me when I left this club temporarily (let's save that story for another day). But I still can't forget the time when he used to call me Templar for shipping FioLee. R00D.
redpanda ~ Mindy's okay. We agree on a lot of things except Bubbline. Yeah.
IsabellaFanboy ~ At first, when I still had my dedicated fan medal here, we were in good terms. Until he started hating on Bubbline. After that, he changed. We're okay now.
DerpThatHerp/Trinity360 ~ Pretty neutral. Yeah.
pbadventure18 ~ I liked that she looked up to me when she first logged on. But she's a bit childish and overreactive (Yes, that's a word. I can't do English lol). Also I find it annoying that she always prioritizes Princess Bubblegum and Fubblegum. A good fan would know his/her limits.
makemesmile1000 Neutral. That's all I can say.

Do get offended pls.
Okay bai.
Going to fangirl over Tom Hiddleston now.
Trinity360 commented…
isn't dis friends not fucktard's? Because you're kinda insulting people in this over a year ago
astigpinoy commented…
fuck im r00d dammit 420/69 would fap to /s over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
and didnt you kinda ban him emerald over a year ago
over a year ago astigpinoy said…
no one remembers me sob sob cry cry drop tears like waterfalls

Indeed - Pretty amazing guy, has that strength to continuously ravage a debate to the second guy.
Antagonizer - Some hate, but his OMG DELUSIONS ELLELELELLELELELLEL sometimes irritates me.
The second user who got a red bayleaf - Salutes to the gal who came back to what was once the hellhole of Bubbline haet. Her fangirlisms still makes me reconsider the choice to remove any trace of emotions from my mind.
Developer of the game from the RPG - Cool d00d, still gives me l0lz on shite, and WHATS THE PROGRESS ILL FUZZ YOUR GAME MAN
Gal who got her username from the relative of the racoon - Cheerfulness and weirdness incarnate. wow such naming, very friendships
Fubblegummer till the end amirite - Please fix your English, and your strong-standing will for Fubblegum amazes even me.

anyone else, ily <1337
True-Finn-Fan commented…
feeling the love bro over a year ago
pbadventure18 commented…
aww thanks bro *speaks in Cierra Bravo's voice* over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
its like 50 percent done. (no percent symbol xD) over a year ago
over a year ago a11-swift said…
big smile
sini12, trinity360 ( always helping me in need ),stya,chrissystyles1 and many more :D
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i've never heard of this... "many more" you speak of... is he a nice guy? XD over a year ago
redpanda commented…
^XD over a year ago
a11-swift commented…
my all friends are good friends so i put many more instead of putting all their names and also He is a great good friend and he is the only male in this list xD over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
xD over a year ago
over a year ago Trinity360 said…
Thought I'd redo my list. Because you know. Just naming is what a fuckwit does xD.

Derpy fwi3nds
Red: A really epic friend used to be a mother of emrald-archer (yes even I dont know), But one of my favorite friends on this site. Overall a derpy friend

TFF: I dont even know were to start on this guy. He is just that epic xD. And always corrects me even with the most easiest words (yes the mistake at the start was intended). He always uses logic to own everyone and I can't even beat his logic even if I try like I cant even be bothered reading his paragraph *true story* xD.

A11-swift: A great friend. And is always asking me things. She is really epic :D

List will be continued :D
True-Finn-Fan commented…
which mistake are you referring to? i see multiple XD JK, well actually i do see some but lets just pretend it's JK X3 thanks for the appreciation :D the "can't even be bothered" part does bother me though. >.< over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
no like I read halfway and I realize that you've already beaten me in an arguement XD over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^oh, then i'm fine with that statement XD over a year ago
Trinity360 commented…
^well thank you xD over a year ago
over a year ago DerpThatHerp said…
I dont know why but I keep hoing back to this page xD
True-Finn-Fan commented…
for memories or cookies? over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^cookies over a year ago
pbadventure18 commented…
wait hoing? 0_0 Dude...that's just wrong. over a year ago