Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Adventure Time Fanpop Awards 2013 (ze revamp)

astigpinoy posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 12:23PM
btw: Sorry, Aya, I had to do this.

uh
tis time to recognize the highlights of the club by awarding them their own props
(courtesy of ifb of course leleelelellelel)

Serious Awards:
Couple of the Year
Most Awkward Ship (ty em)

Non-Serious Awards (i'll do my pixel art on this):
Most Funniest Quote by a User
The dadadas Award (ya know guys, the one who is liek him the most)

add moar

i'll update on whatever you guys want to add on the awards list

Also, I'll PM some guys for they'll add the polls.

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
hmmm
Um, I'm a little confused (no wonder, you're confuser after all). Do we get to nominate here?
over a year ago DerpThatHerp said…
okay I understand confuser XD. When do we start this?
over a year ago IsabellaFanboy said…
DERPANDAA!!! :3
DERPANDAA!!! :3
DerpThatHerp commented…
Fuckin hell mate XD over a year ago
MitchTheP3ngu1n commented…
Im voting for it too :D gonna make an icon as well xD over a year ago
redpanda commented…
Its a massacre XD over a year ago
over a year ago MitchTheP3ngu1n said…
Sorry Derp and Red, can't fight it, DERPANDAAA FOREVER !
Sorry Derp and Red, can't fight it, DERPANDAAA FOREVER !
redpanda commented…
What? XD over a year ago
dadadas commented…
non sensical things can make people laugh and even make them like it. But in the end, non sense will still be non sense. over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^indeed over a year ago
over a year ago redpanda said…
Sorry Derp I had to do it XD
Sorry Derp I had to do it XD
IsabellaFanboy commented…
DerpandaFanboy approves! my mom is pb btw xD over a year ago
dadadas commented…
is there a real meaning of this ship to u guys rather than just "having fun with randomly made up non sensical things"? Cause if that's the case then you arent giving any respect to the ship at all, you guys are just only making fun of it. And that is not real respect and you cant ask me to have the real respect for it either. over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^X3 indeed. over a year ago
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
cloudy
...really starting to hate that ship...
...really starting to hate that ship...
redpanda commented…
I would lose at chess every time :'( over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i'm a boss at chess... but the point of the picture still stands... over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
@IF: you know exactly what i mean.. so don't go pretending to be a fucking retard... over a year ago
over a year ago astigpinoy said…
@Em
Yes, yes you can.
@Derp
Anytime you want, as long as you guys inform me.
DERPANDA!!!!!!! :D
So much beautiful Derpanda pics, I actually fell off my chair. xD
last edited over a year ago
redpanda commented…
It spreads so quickly over a year ago
^^^don't be mean xD over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^^i have check the wall post :) ^^hate is a sin this i know... but so is ignorance... ^can't help it, not gonna deny it. when it comes to this it's not as easy to tolerate as bubbline... over a year ago
over a year ago lzzie said…
big smile
I have a couple of suggestions:
Best New Member (*wink wink*...*HINT HINT*...*COUGH COUGH*)
Best Forum Thread
User Who Has Contributed Most (or Most Active User)
Best Fan Artist
Nicest Member
Meanest Member

That's it for now :3
redpanda commented…
Good ideas Izzie over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i'll take meanest member now... cause i can see down my path... and with this shit as ship around i'm not going to be pleasant. over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i think you are the only newest member who is still active anyway XD over a year ago
Best New Member - Izzie (because she is de best X3)
Best Forum Thread - Last Stand (it's #4 on the popular content)
User Who Has Contributed Most - purplevampire (she almost never comments but she's still on top [yes commenting is contributing :3])
Best Fan Artist - natasha1830 (her link was ashome)
Nicest Member - redpanda & emerald_32 (cuz they are also de best :3)
Meanest Member - True-Finn-Fan (not my opinion he said it up here ^)
DerpThatHerp commented…
fill it out SON. Ill probably do it later over a year ago
redpanda commented…
Yay! all of them are correct! over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^bias... over a year ago
very post

I GIVE TO EVERYONE PERMISSION TO START A POLL TO ALL THOSE SUGGESTIONS

NOW GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVES
DerpThatHerp commented…
um Any other entries for ship? over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^yes, have you forgoten that this is the AT CLUB, and there are a lot of AT ships... over a year ago
big smile
Best New Member - Me :3 Bwaahaha [Can we vote for ourselves?]
Best Forum Thread - Last Stand
User Who Has Contributed Most (or Most Active User) - DerpThatHerp [At least in my opinion...]
Best Fan Artist - N/A
Nicest Member - redpanda
Meanest Member - N/A [You are all very nice people!]
Best Ship - Derpanda [There were no other options >.>]

YAY :D
True-Finn-Fan commented…
as for best ship... THERE ARE A LOT OF FUCKING OPTIONS... has everyone forgotten Finname? bubbline? Finnceline? since when did AT club forget AT?! and i'm surprised i'm not in the meanest spot... mainly cause i know everyone who supports Derpanda is gonna be on my case about it... and DTH is a great guy, but is much newer than me or em... or IF... or Confuser... and he has barely posted any images... over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^this is the AT club after all... and the best ships are related to that subject... contributing and activeness are two different things... over a year ago
lzzie commented…
^Okay then, my best ship is Finnceline :3 I'm still keeping my other choice. over a year ago
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
Best New Member - Izzie (it helps that she's the only recent addition to our active community but that's not the sole purpose for her nomination. she introduced herself the very first day and jumped right in to our community, she showed active participation and very un-biased way of thinking and conclusion, that is rare in new comers. she has not started any problems and seems to get along well with everyone thus far... leaving me with the best conclusion that she is the one deserving of this title)

Best Forum Thread - 30 day challenge (this was my first step into really figuring people out and expressing myself in the new community, it makes a great foundation for anyone who is new to AT, although i do enjoy The Last Stand a great deal, it does not carry the sentimental value or the functionality that the 30 day challenge did. although the second was lesser important to me, the original is what started me off on the right foot here, i got to know all the major players and figure out what others thought about similar subjects. The Last Stand comes in second to this but not by much. entertainment is a great thing to have, but setting yourself up for the future... that's significant.)

Who has contributed the most - Emerald_32 (although she may be harboring a secret hate for me, it cannot be denied that she is the most deserving of this status. and here's why, she has been on much longer than i or any other currently active member, she has participated in almost all of the question and forums thus far and even before i came to fanpop she was defending FP. although she doesn't hold the title on the leader boards, it is undeniable that she is a much more influential person than PV. PV has the top position on the leader boards mainly because she would spam the image section with tons of images and then leave without even saying anything, and as long as she continued to post insane amounts of random pictures she could hold her self proclaimed title. another reason i like to point out the Em deserves this award is because "most" doesn't just mean "quantity" it also means "quality"... and when it comes to the deep, meaningful pics and posts, em has them. when i first came on i was discouraged by Antagonizer's attack on finname, and being as i was newer to the ship [and fanpop in general] i wasn't as confident in my defense of it... but em's pics, full of meaning and depth, proved to me that a picture is just a picture, until it's inspirational... em's ability to drive on pure emotion unfortunately made her not the best debater with logic. but it showed that to truly contribute, you have to believe what you post.)

Best Fan Artist~ *left out till further note* (does writing count? and can it be somebody from dA?)

NIcest Member - Redpanda (i think this one speaks for itself...)

meanest member - Me(not for what i have done... but for what i fear i will do in the future)

best ship - Finname (hands down...)

best coined phrase/ catch phrase - Double Standard (it explains a very wordy concept in just two words... first coined by ATFan. if you want the definition i have wrote for it, ask and i will revise)

Most surprising revelation - ATFan's deception (it came as a surprise to most, but not to me...)

Best logic and reasoning - Dadadas/Antagonizer (it stands for itself that he put logic and reason before that of emotions and opinions, especially the emotions and opinions of others. was called inconsiderate and a ton of other harsh things, and is still having his name dragged through the mud to this day.... but never let anything but true logic sway his decision)
DerpThatHerp commented…
emerald_32* over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
@mmm ATFan1 got banned because emerald went to ban rule. and it was a IP ban so it made them both uncapable of using fanpop anymore over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^both? over a year ago
I got a few more suggestions...
Least Contributed-
Most Active-
Least Active-
Most Irrelevant-
Least Irrelevant-
Fan of The Day-
There ya have it just some thoughts.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i think there's gonna be a lot of Least contributed since a lot of fans don't even show up here XD over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^yeah XD over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
you're not you when your hungry. Snickers really satisfies over a year ago
laugh
Least Contributed - me :'D
Most Active - DerpThatHerp [he's on fanpop 24/7]
Least Active - purplevampire [too bad, so sad]
Most Irrelevant - me :<
Least Irrelevant - idk
Fan of The Day - Red!
Rising ship of the month - Derpanda!
DerpThatHerp commented…
Fan of the day XD over a year ago
^still the truth... just the way you like it.. over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i respect truth, but concepts like these are more or less opinionated due to the fact that it can truly vary from person to person, because of the fact that everybody views each other differently. it can never be truly a "true statement", but it can be a majority ruled statement, lacking the majority but... hey we are all entitled to our own opinions :3 over a year ago
smile
Okai, more votes :3

Least Contributed- Probably meh :3 I just comment on other people's stuff..
Least Active- N/A
Most Irrelevant- lolwut
Least Irrelevant- MATHEMATICAL :'D
Fan of The Day- Erm. My day practically just started.. I reserve this vote for later :3
wow very announce

Em and IFB and TFF, you do the honors of being the official judges.
:)

Izzie, yo suggestions are wick'd sick, d00d.
ADD MOAR GUYS
imma jedge x3 over a year ago
redpanda commented…
XD over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^XD over a year ago
Least Contributed- Purple Vampire. Honestly I don't think much people would agree with me. I know she has a fanatic medal tho. The reason why is. She spams the photo section with photos (obviously) and will just hop off without talking to like anyone. And it seems unfair. Yes she has in the past. just not much anymore. Basically I mean she Truly hasn't contributed if she doesn't like to talk to a community.

Most Active- Honestly. I'm not picking me. I'm not choosing me in any answers. So I don't know.

Least Active- (there's a lot) But I would have to choose Izzie, She contributes to the community as often as others. Just not active as much

Most Irrelevant- IFB. I would put myself but nah. Anyway IFB just says Derpanda at random moments XD, And mainly just making random posts....XD

Least Irrelevant- TFF. Yes he does annoy most people but he tries to keep the forum steady on AT. And yeah he tries to keep it a non-derpanda place XD. But yeah it's AT club not random club.

Fan of The Year- I'm not doing fan of the day so fan of the year. I haven't been here a whole year so. I honestly don't know but it would have to be emerald. I still remember the time when I made her annoyed on one of her Icon challenges....XD. But that was when I first joined. But yeah I'd choose Emerald.

Best New Member-Izzie. She's the only new member that is more active then most new members. So who else could I pick XD.

Best Forum Thread- The Last Stand. XD epic zombie survival. And were derpanda was born *facepalm* damn you IFB XD. But yeah. The Last Stand was a pretty awesome zombie survival not just run and KILL EVERYTHING!!! It was more like a interactive zombie survival where you make the decisions of what you're player does. So it was pretty epic

Who has contributed the most- (no idea) I'll wait to decide on this one

Nicest Member-RedPanda. 'nuff said

meanest member- Who cares?

best ship- Not choosing derpanda sorry IFB. I'd choose Finname for this one. Pretty self-explanatory.

Best logic and reasoning- TFF. Yep I think you know why XD.

Well that's mine. :)
raaaaaaaaaaaaa :3 over a year ago
emerald_32 commented…
Picking his lover for nicest member<3 DERPANDAAAA over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^no problem :D over a year ago
over a year ago pbadventure18 said…
smile
how about we have a #1 character fan for every chacter
like for example:
#1 Marceline fan = marcelinerocker
DerpThatHerp commented…
well nah. over a year ago
redpanda commented…
I think its a good idea but it might get complicated easily because their are so many fans. over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^what's wrong with supporting PB? over a year ago
Best New Member: lzzie (Lets get real here. She is by far the only new addition to the active members. She's really nice and quirky and fun to hang out with. Also, unlike other new fans who just come and go, she stayed.)

Best Forum Thread: The Last Stand (Fun, interactive game with zembies [lel IFB]. Entertainment is gewd. [Also the birth of Derpanda happened here. :D]

User Who Has Contributed Most: emerald_32 (If I can't vote for myself then True-Finn-Fan gets my vote.)

Most Active Member: DerpThatHerp (As said by posts above, Derp is practically on 24/7. Also I separated Most Active from Most Contributions because I think that they have a significant difference.)

Best Fan Artist: [N/A] (I don't really know. If literature is considered as an art, I say ATFan1)

Nicest Member: redpanda (Kind, understanding girl who, in my opinion, is just perfect for Josh! xD)

Meanest Member: True-Finn-Fan (He's just really mean and inconsiderate. When he first came here he was nicer and I understood his hate towards Bubbline. But then he just started acting like a total prick and started making really mean jokes and harsh commentaries. His attacks are just really hurt you.)
True-Finn-Fan commented…
"his attacks are just really hurt you"? what? did you mean "his attacks just really hurt you"? as for that in itself, my attacks are never focused at a person, only a concept or ship. i have never truly called someone names in the intention of hurting them or winning the argument. and, lets be honest, i get the most hate on this club and i am also the most personally attacked, regardless of my actions, can't help but be a little bitter there. as for artist, i liked his finnceline story... and i can't remember if he did a finname or not... i feel like he did... but i'm not quite sure. despite everything though, i can agree with all the choices on your list, just not all of the reasons... because you are hinting at unnecessary things in your descriptions... over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^I didn't even read it and I sensed logic XD over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
@em XD over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^XD over a year ago
Most Awesome New Member: lzzie- Self explanatory.

Best Forum Post: The Last Stand- I luv it!

User Who Contributed Most: Derp- He contributes a lot.

Most Irrelevant: IFB- He is... random.

Least Irrelevant: TFF- He speaks mostly true stuff most of the time.

Most Active Member: Derp or TFF- They are always on if I need a good chat.

Least Active Member: pbadventure- I never see her online much.

Best Fan Artist: Emerald- She posts a lot of pics.

Nicest Member: Me or Izzie- If you can vote yourself.

Meanest Member: I don't think anyone is mean to me at the moment.

Fan of The Day: Derp- He is in my opinion.
I no rendem >:(... lolwut is dat a zembie over a year ago
redpanda commented…
^Look at your comment then get back to me… XD over a year ago
emerald_32 commented…
^^^ You know that that is happening to me too but look at me, I still find time to use Fanpop. A shitload of time. over a year ago
so update

looks like we need a tally of all the votes
i'll do that on saturday, philippine standard time (TBA)
lets see who already voted:
TFF
Em
IFB
Derp
Red
Izzie

the others who did not vote yet are (voting is optional):
Triple M
Logistician (dadadas)
M1tch
and
yours truly

let's see where all the shit goes
gl to all the nominees :)
DerpThatHerp commented…
thanks bro :) over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
Logistician=Antagonizer X3 over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^*that over a year ago
over a year ago DerpThatHerp- said…
So is this thing still going ahead?
True-Finn-Fan commented…
well, izzie's gone and so is Antagonizer... haven't heard from Confuser in a bit... don't know... but it was for 2013 so it's still off XD over a year ago
astigpinoy commented…
Well, I got all the votes and tallied 'em, but it's classified for now. Anyways, let's go forth on 2014. :> over a year ago
^liek dat jelly bean brother der sed. Is this thing going ahead?
astigpinoy commented…
have said, classified and is going to be released when i have time (e.g. never) over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
^so its never going to be done? over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^that's what he said... kinda. XD over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
#findthiscommentforacybercookie over a year ago