Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Story Forum: Skye and Chiz (FANS OF TIGERFINN AND SADIEBUG48 ONLY!)

sadiebug48 posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 07:28PM
OK, this is the new forum where the new stories go. This is where we moved to! YAY!!! OK, so as for anything else... anyone can come here, but only fans of both tigerfinn and I will be able to post. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
7 gates of hell (chiz's words)
i was screaming inside of me got no control i hove no choice but to kill myself to stop the lich i started my journey to the past of my mind i saw the horrible past i have i can not proceed anymore but must to stop me from releasing the evil i just ran and ran to the never ending darkness then i saw light i ran to it but it only get farther its like a shadow i stepped back it comes nearer i step forward it runs i ran back soon it becomes closer for me to touch i touched it i gain 10% control i know that the light is some good memories i just need to have 7 more as i collect almoost all of it the last one is red but its different the nearer it get thenn i touched it the lich appeared from behind i was holding my FM (family sword) ready for battle it was bloody then the lich retreated then i regained control but only half then i did not know the lich has alredy opened the gates of hell th end has begun and im the only one that can stop it monsters appear i fighted my way to the gate and entered it "this is it" i said while standing on a mountain full of skeletons then ran towards the monster almost destroyed my bag (which contains a lot of useful stuff) after i reached the lich before gaining control over the gate i fighted him but only knowing that only skye kan kill him i points my FM towards my chest as i pushed it the lich was getting wounded "DIE" i yelled and pushed the sword deeper that it reached the heart and killed me then i saw someone freezing the lich and a lot of people dragging me and removing the sword as i opened my eyes it was simon "sorry im late" he said holding his own FM the lich (who is almost defeated) "you" the lich said while crawling then simon stabbed the lich killing him the lich is out of my body and the place began to crumble and simon carried me to the gate and the gate closed killing all the monsters that got out and took me bak in the hospital im awakened suddenly "simon" i said weakly "chiz you did it" simon said to me while the pople sourrounded me putting flowers i rose up "whats going on?" i asked then it turned up to be a dream (the one with the people putting flowers) then they all found a way to sae me a surgery and a heart transplant (LOL) as they made it the surgery was successful and i rose up from the hospital bed and started to move my robotic arm and skye is not still found but i still hae hope that i will find her again
(the pic is the controlled chiz)
7 gates of hell (chiz's words)
i was screaming inside of me got no control i hove no choice but to k
sadiebug48 commented…
That is an awesome picture! ;D over a year ago
sadiebug48 commented…
I can actually create theme songs for our characters! I have an account on musicshake.com that allows me to! Just tell me what you want your character's to sound like and I'll do it. I am thinking of the one I want Skye to have LOL. over a year ago
tigerfinn commented…
search tigerfinn (realleh) theres only one its kinda .... lame over a year ago
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
i saw this coming...
DerpThatHerp commented…
... <---- explain over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i saw that they were going to create a new forum SPECIFICALLY to them... over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^what does 'halp' mean again? X3 (XD) over a year ago
over a year ago sadiebug48 said…
Here's another story:

Invisible Ties (Skye's words, part 2 of Seven Gates of Hell)
I finally found Chiz. He was facing away from me. "Chiz!" I exclaimed. I ran up to him. Then, he turned. I noticed he was being controlled by the Lich again (Seriously?!?! Why the heck does he keep coming back?!?!?!?--Skye). I saw him gain a little control. "Skye, run. Get as far away from me as you can," Chiz told me. All I could do was nod, for I knew he was serious. "OK," I agreed. I ran, faster and faster. I saw the area where Chiz was start to burn up into green fire. A Lich's Flame. I looked back tearfully, knowing that the only way to destroy the Lich was to destroy his power source, Chiz. I sighed, then continued running. I heard the God of Fate's voice echoing through my ears. "Is this the destiny you have chosen? To run away from your fear? And to leave the boy to kill all? You are the Goddess of Destiny, the Empress of the Celestials. Certainly, you can do better than to let all of humanity die, right?" he asked. I turned back. "No," I said out loud. "I have to fight," I ran back, Keyblade summoned. I ran to see Chiz, Leo, and the Lich all side by side. It had come to this. But I had to save him. I knew I could somehow heal him in the end. I held my staff in one hand and my Keyblade in the other. "Well, it seems the little girl has crawled out of hiding. It's perfect, for me, anyways..." Leo chuckled. "I quite agree, Leo. She will make the perfect kill," the Lich said. Chiz was silent. I saw him put on a hood. He had regained some control, for he spoke. "Skye, I told you to run. I thought you'd listen to me. Why didn't you? They will kill you... and I can't be here to see it happen," Chiz said as he began to cry. Then, he tried to run. Suddenly, a glowing string attached to his heart and mine pulled. Chiz was pulled back next to me. "What? Did she learn the Invisible Tie spell? Or is this the work of pure love?" Leo asked with a gasp. "She is growing stronger... master..." the Lich reminded him. I gasped. "Leo?" I asked in shock. "Yes, I created the Lich to destroy all of humanity. No matter. I can do away with you, at least..." Leo said with a chuckle. Suddenly, my body was lifted into the air. "You must have remembered that I have the powers of Time, Space..." he paused and let his powers flow into me, shocking me with Demonic Lightning. "And Demonic Lightning," Leo laughed. "And you also must have remembered that whoever is shocked with it is under my control for eternity, right?" he laughed once more. "There's one thing... you don't know about me," I uttered out. "And what's that, dear girl?" Leo asked. "I am 2 thirds Celestial, and you must know that Celestials... can only be weakened! And another thing... THEY CAN NEVER BE CONTROLLED!" I yelled. I broke free of the Demonic Lightning and sent it back at my brother, who disappeared into the shadows. The Lich died (hopefully for real this time!--Skye). Suddenly, however, Leo came behind me. "Skye, watch out!" Chiz yelled. It was the last thing I heard...
I was hovering in front of the Celestial King. "Skye, you don't bear the body of a mortal. It is, in a way, impenetrable. Although, with the knife your brother used, it pierced your heart," he explained. "So you mean... I'm dead?" I asked. "For now, yes. But, I can use magic of my own to bring you back, this time with a heart of Celestial Fire. But, there is a price to this," he warned. "What is the price?" I asked. "You shall never be able to love again," he answered. "I have my heart bound with another!" I exclaimed. "Even that will not make you immune," the Celestial King answered. "I made an Invisible Tie with this man!" I yelled. The Celestial King stepped back. "You are the first Celestial to be able to love. And with an Invisible Tie-" The Celestial King started. "There's no breaking it," I finished. "I can bring you back with a Celestial Fire heart. It is meant to be," he answered after a moment of thought. In an instant, I was alive again. Chiz, however, was stuck in his Controlled form. Even though, he kissed me. And together, we walked away. What we didn't notice, however, was one of Leo's minions, Shadow Walker, recording the events that had taken place.
THE END

Hope it's OK I did a 2nd half!
tigerfinn commented…
*eats cake* then what happened nom nom nom over a year ago
tigerfinn commented…
in music shake my names is tigerfinn again and the song is specific random over a year ago
HI-HO! I'm back! And I have new news: I'm taking story requests! If you have one, post on my wall or message me! I check every day, so I'll get your suggestion! I'm actually asking for ideas because I'm out of them... DX. I'll post someday! Keep checking back!
DerpThatHerp commented…
/ over a year ago
tigerfinn commented…
im thinking of the finale (not the grand one) and probably some bonus stories XD over a year ago
sadiebug48 commented…
I seriously want to keep Skye and Chiz stories going for a while! over a year ago
OK! Finally, I have a story!

A Choice (Part 3 of Seven Gates to Hell, in Skye's Words)
I was alone outside by the same icy pond where the lives of Xion and Nick were taken. Suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. "Skye, the time has come," a deep voice said. "The time for what?" I asked. "It is the time to decide which you want to keep, your mortality or your magic," the voice said. "I know what I want. I've known it forever. My hate for the humans has become too strong already--" I was cut off. "You know that you will have to only live with the hybrids or the humans. Choose wisely, Skye," it explained. "I know this. And I know what I want. He is a hybrid just like me, and he is the only hybrid I want to be around. I don't care about the humans anymore. All I have found inside them is torture and sorrow. I don't want to be like them," I answered. "Then you have decided," the voice asked. "I have. I would choose my magic over anything that has to do with those humans," I answered. "Very well. You shall still keep your human form, but they will not see you. Only those of magic strong enough can see you. People like Chiz," the voice said. "It shall be done," I answered. "You shall lose your mortality now. Only your Celestial side will rule! It has been decided!" the voice yelled. I felt lightning surge through me. I rose into the ground. Closing my eyes, I felt the tiny bit of human inside of me drift away. Then, I was unconscious.

I woke up to see Chiz standing over me. "You decided?" he asked. "Yes, I have," I answered him. "You left the humans behind, and I can see your reason. I'm glad I can still see you," he said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I guess it is!" I answered with a smile. "Chiz, thank you," I told him. "For what?" Chiz asked. "For being there for me all that time. Thank you for that, Chiz," I answered. Suddenly, a shadow covered over everything. I backed up into Chiz. Suddenly, the Lich, risen from the dead, returned. Chiz fell to the ground, fighting being controlled. I stood in front of him, staff in hand. Suddenly, I saw the future. I saw Chiz, sword in his chest. I saw the Lich laughing. I saw Leo's dagger through me once again. We both died in that future. I knew I had to stop it now. But I fell unconscious before I could do anything. "Chiz... I'm... sorry..." I murmured out before drifting away...

@tigerfinn: Dude, do the other part of this! Title it something cool, then type away! Knowing me, I'll have a 3rd part idea by then!

@True-Finn-Fan: I am so freaking sorry for what my cousins did! Like I explained in the other forum, they got onto my profile. I am so sorry for that! I wish I could make it up to you!
True-Finn-Fan commented…
oh it's fine... you can't be in control of all the things that happen :) over a year ago
sadiebug48 commented…
I'm really glad you understand. My cousins are such brats! over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
Cool over a year ago
sadiebug48 commented…
Do any of you know where the heck tigerfinn went? I've been waiting for him for a long time! Where is he? over a year ago