Adventure Time With Finn and Jake The creation of the Lich

coolpirate9 posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 04:05PM
In the episode Jake the Dog, we see Jake get mutated into a Lich-like creature by the explosion of the nuclear bomb. Do you think the Lich is a mutation of a human from a nuclear explosion, or do you think he always existed, being created a demonic creature.

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago astigpinoy said…
Time to belt out my Progressive House to keep me going to answer then.
(i was like: fractal and ae yuu five makes prog hause ermahgerd cue fangirl scream)

If the Lich is a human-turned-demonic mutation, then:
- The "kill-all" mindset was something different before, when he was still human
- He was also (coincidential or not or driven by the thirst of power) there on the explosion site somewhere near Asia (or on Asia)

If he was already there (since myths and religion proves the existence of demons true in the separate physical and spiritual realms):
- He might have tempted humanity to drop that sick bass, erm, I mean bomb.
- He also might have been on the site of the bomb to get moar power, and eradicate all the people once and for all.

tl;dr
Probably, for me, its the "human-turned-motherfucker" theory.
but time soon shall reveal things
the best things are to be discovered
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
just like 'how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop', the world may never know...
last edited over a year ago
redpanda commented…
What does that have to with how the Lich was created XD over a year ago
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i said the world may never know... over a year ago
over a year ago redpanda said…
hmmm
I think the Lich was a normal man, a mage or something, and fell into the acid and boom! The Lich was created!
I think the Lich was a normal man, a mage or something, and fell into the acid and boom! The Lich was
DerpThatHerp commented…
magic over a year ago
DerpThatHerp commented…
he looks like a mutation of a goat symbolization of Finn's hat and massive hair? over a year ago
over a year ago sadiebug48 said…
Well, really, something tells me that the Lich was created because of neither of these reasons. I don't know why, but I think that at a young age, the Lich was a human boy, but his whole family was killed off or something, and to escape from being killed too, he let a previous Lich turn him into the Lich. I don't know why, so don't ask me. Any questions, take it to my Wall.