Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Make your own adventure time character you will love it! :)

redpanda posted on Jun 28, 2013 at 05:43PM
Getting Started: You get to make up your own adventure time character any species that is related adventure time.
You have to have...
Name-
Gender-
Species-
Kingdom-
Age-
Relatives-
Friends-
Enemy's-
History-
Personality-
Appearance-
Rules:
#1- Play fair
#2- No short entries
#3- Cooperate with others
#4- Try to participate daily please
#5- Comment if you have any concerns
#6- Last but not least have fun!
last edited on Dec 03, 2013 at 06:33AM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 116 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-116 of 116

over a year ago Kurloz said…
Name- Sweet Lemon Biscuit (or Princess LB)

Gender- Female

Species- Humanoid, candy base

Kingdom- Tea Kingdom. It is very large, located in the mountains. The townspeople are usually either made out of china or out of biscuits or sweets. The towns themselves are cup-shaped, and lie in front of the kingdom, behind the kingdom is a jungle of tea plants, flowers, and fountains of water where mermaids bath in. There is also a river made out of tea. The inside resembles olden-time wallpapers, very dark shades of red, gold, etc in patterns. The main hall is extremely tall, there are statues and heavy rugs. Her room looks very different however, as it is in a light shade of blue (her favorite color) and there are floating soft cubes with EMOTIs that hover near the ceiling. Her room looks out onto the jungle. The citizens bath and drink tea, the type differing based on the day. Most of her servants are made up of angels from the 80th dead world, who appear as normal, yet identical butlers until she is threatened, in which they glow a blinding shade of white, grow wings, and attack.

Age- Approx. 1000 years old, but looks 14 years old.

Relatives- Nobody, they all died from the Mushroom War

Friends- Princess Bubblegum, Evo (her crush), Jo (her assistant), Laina King (a vampire friend), pretty much everyone in her kingdom. Other princesses.

Enemy's- The Obsidian Thief, the villain. She used to be enemies with Princess Bubblegum, but is on better terms. Anyone who threatens her kingdom or her people. Marceline.

History- She woke up after the Mushroom War, in her apartment with no memories of what happened to her, not entirely humanoid either. Armed with nothing but a photo of what she believes to be her family, LB adopted her nickname and became the first citizen of the Candy Kingdom to not be one of Bubblegum's creations. This allowed her to get close to Bubblegum, and they installed plans to set up a nearby extension to the Candy Kingdom. LB was given the right to rule over the kingdom, but after a lot of disagreements, she ended up becoming a revolutionary who split from the Candy Kingdom, thus giving her the Tea Kingdom. She had a very strong rivalry with PB, but is now good friends with her. She also went to Prismo to ask for unlimited wishes, but he gave it to her in the form of a baby named Beebee (who can only grant wishes that have a physical form, and causes pain each time the wish is granted). She was known as one of Ooo's greatest military leaders. Now, hundreds of years later, LB has let go of her ruthless side and is running a very successful kingdom. Jo, her black sheep assistant, has a brilliant mind and works as a supervisor. She also has a candy sphinx named Chamomile who helps her out as well as acts as a giant pet.

Personality- Outgoing, motherly towards her citizens, can be dark at times. She loves the color blue as well as blues music and 1950s tunes. She hates evil creatures, including ghosts and bees. She also dabbles in potion-making (similar to making tea), and researches different kinds of mushrooms as well as her own past, or the pre Mushroom War. She loves Evo, but knows that she can't be with him because she knows that his life is short and also because she has responsibility and can't give up her title as princess.

Appearance- Has extremely long fuschia hair, light maroon skin. She usually wear pastel dresses, but also has worn casual outfits as well as work-related clothes.

Do you think this is good and that I should add an entry for Evo? I'd love feedback!
Name- Sweet Lemon Biscuit (or Princess LB)

Gender- Female

Species- Humanoid, candy base 

Kin
redpanda commented…
Cool, thanks for creating her :) over a year ago
over a year ago Undead44Gamer said…
Name: Zaneum “Zane” Caratheum

Species: He’s a living rock that can turn into a human

Kingdom: He travels Kingdom to kingdom, (None)

Relatives: He doesn’t know if he has any

Friends: Everyone =) BFF: You know what? Colin, Marshall Lee’s Bro

Enemies: Pretty much Finn and Jakes Enemies except Ice King

History: He kinda was just a pebble until the mushroom war. When he came alive he wandered, and met Simon, after venturing with him, Simon thought he was killed by the mushroom...things, since he appeared to be human, and wasn’t seen for years to come. Until now, for some reason that I don’t feel like explaining.

Personality: Cool, Calm, Relaxed, Funny, Angered easily

Appearance: Black hair with a green tip, Looks kinda like Marshall Lee but beige skin,

I know this is REALLY REALLY old but I wanted to have some fun so...yeah I did this.
redpanda commented…
I'm glad you did, thanks :) over a year ago
over a year ago RedWoodX99 said…
Name- Roni brea
Gender-female
Kingdom- n/a
Age-16
Relatives- n/a
Friends- John Arch (another oc)
Enemy's- n/a at the moment
History- doesn't know where she comes from only remembers marcaline growing up with her
Personality- can be sacastic almost like marcy but she can be very shy and sweet and can fall in love hard
Name- Roni brea
Gender-female
Kingdom- n/a
Age-16
Relatives- n/a
Friends- John Arch (another oc)
over a year ago xcaverz said…
NAME Zepher West Gender Male SPECIES Shadow Race KINGDOM Shadow Kingdom AGE 16 Relitives Sister Name Pira Father Alsive Mother Aroura Friends a Girl Name nichole she has red Hazel eyes hair and wears short jeans and a blue shirt And my Nicholes Personality kind caring but can be serious in battles other Friend Julian he Has Brown Hair and Blue eyes and wears white shirt and Grey pants Personality laid back sometimes oblivous to some stuff but gets exited during battles jessica she ha Grey eyes purple hair and wears a red dress personality hates clumsyness but likes talent she is mostly serious but when you make her laugh she laughs Hard!! Enemy Name Krias Personality Calm in battles energetic and cheerful fast quick to strike Appearence Green Hair Yellow Eyes Red And Black Checkered Hoodie Black Jeans Black and white Sneekers HISTORY Well i Was 12 When it happend me and my sister were kidnaped by unknown men they draged us to a cave with lot's of unknown ore's. after being gone for a month or so me and my sister secretly made weapons out of the ore's in the cave you would think they would hear the clanging of metal but surpisingly the didn't hear it. it took us 4 day to make are self's weapons my sister made a sythe and i made swords we fought are way out of the cave and when we got out we were in the middle of the woods and after that we live in the woods for 2 years after that we discovered a place called the candy kingdom we ventured inside we went to the palace for help and we met a princes named princes bublegum she sent us to a village where me and pira split up after we split up i met a girl named nichole and said are you new here and after a 2 day she offered me to stay in her house i acepted and thanked her she introdused me to her friends there name's was julian and jessica i stayed with them for 2 years and then we decided to set out on are journey (Users Note I Cant Draw well So Feel Free To Make Art For me) plz do:)
over a year ago xcaverz said…
Name (Cross) Gender (Boy) Race (Shadow Elemental) Kingdom (Unknown) Age 16 Relitives Sister Name Silvia Father Unknown Mother Unknown Friends Girl Name Raina Boy Name Orpher Enemy Name Sereph Personality Nice Friendly Caring But a Bit Short Tempored Appearence Black And Blue Hoodie Converse/Sneekers grey Jeans red hair yellow eyes and and katanna (History) He woke up with no memory in a high tech lab and he saw someone standing next to his bed he said where am i? She replied your in the candy kingdom ok who are you? i am princess bublegum. bublegum is that a nick name? his vision cleared and saw she was made of actual bublegum he yelped in surprise your made of bublegum duh is says it in my name ok im going to ask you a few questions said princess bublegum ok how whats your name a memory flashed through his mind my name? my name is cross. ok how old are you im 16 ok when you fell out of the sky WAIT I FELL OUT OF THE SKY!?! umm yeah ok when you fell out of the sky (she repeated) i scaned your mind for any memories and the scanner showed up with nothing so i speculated for amnesia. so i did some other test's on you and found your dna was changing, huh o-o ugh you changed race WHAT?!?! what race am i well it's a new race while i was testing on you teleported on the room and the would be shadows everywhere so i named it appropiately the shadow race. During a one month period there were two others like you one girl named raina when heart started racing new animals started poping up so i named this other race the Beast tamers and there is a boy named orpher he is able to control ice and water but well he has trouble some time controlling ice and water somtimes when you were falling through the sky when you landed you had a strange black sword with you when you press a botton electricity runs though it. also when i thought you had amnesia i was wrong apperently your memeries were stolen i dont know how, it is scientifically impossible but it has. the two other people that have the same condition. so i am sending the three of you to find him i have to rebuild my house after the incedent with the giant cloud wait what giant cloud? long story i think he went south from here plus it will give you time to bond and stuff and tell me about your condition so if anybody else like you appears so i can fix it oh and i think somone wants to meet you outside (THE END)(Writers note if you want more the comment and say Hey i want more :{) lol
over a year ago Cristina123456 said…
First Adventure Time OC. Hope you enjoy!! :3

Name - Nora
Gender - Female
Species - Human
Kingdom - Doesn't have one, lives with Fionna and Cake
Age - 15
Relatives - Unknown (Mother) Unknown (Father) Fionna (Sister) Cake (Sister)
Friends - PG, Marshall, Marceline, Finn, Jake, PB, FP (Both Flame Prince and Flame Princess) BMO, (Girl and boy)
Enemy's - Ice King, Ice Queen
Personality - Kind, shy, weird, in very nice but DON'T get on her bad side.
Love Interest - None
Appearance - A purple shirt with sleeves that go to her elbows. A dark purple skirt. Black boots that have a little fur at the top. A yellow necklace with a blue diamond on top.
History - While she remembers very little she remembers growing up with a blonde sister named Fionna and a cat named Cake. She appeared in a cave Marshall discovered. After PG and PB did a few test it turned out you memory was stolen. They didn't know but Ice Queen stole them. When Her, Fionna, Cake, Marshall, and PG were kidnapped everyone was locked in a room except Nora. Though frozen to the wall was hard, it was cold as well. Ice Queen laughed as she tried to escape. Soon she snapped. He necklace glowed and her eyes turned white. She then broke out of the ice with ease. A fully white sword appeared in her hands and she smirked. She started attacking Ice Queen. Though she tried, Ice Queen couldn't land one hit on Nora. Finally Ice Queen fell and to stop her from using her power Nora picked up her crown. When she did, all her memories returned. After that she ran and freed everyone else and told them what happened. She told them she remembered growing up with Fionna and Cake. She also said that Ice Queen took her memories after Ice Queen learned she was the strongest human being in the whole galaxy. She has been asleep in the Ice Queen's basement for 5 years and once she woke Ice Queen transported her in the cave, only to have Marshall fine it.
Other: When she struggles or is in a tough time (With enemy's like being kidnapped or fighting someone like the Lich, not emotional problems) her necklace glows and her eyes turn white and a white sword appears and she fights really well. She also has a bag where it hangs from your shoulder and goes down to your hip. The top part is a dark purple while the bottom part is a even darker purple. (A lot of purple, I know)
First Adventure Time OC. Hope you enjoy!! :3

Name - Nora
Gender - Female
Species - Human
King
Second Adventure Time OC. Hope you enjoy!! :3

Name - Siara
Gender - Female
Species - Vampire
Kingdom - Just wanders
Age - 997
Relatives - All unknown
Friends - Fionna, Cake, Finn, Jake, Marshall, Marceline, Lady, Lord, PB, FP (Both)
Enemy's - Nobody
Personality - Mysterious, quiet, short temper, very mad.
Love Interest - None
Appearance - A black shirt that comes above her stomach and the sleeves drape down her arms. A black skirt and boots that go to her knees.
History - Appeared in the forest. Didn't remember anything the n and still doesn't.
Other - None

Sorry Short :(
Second Adventure Time OC. Hope you enjoy!! :3

Name - Siara
Gender - Female
Species - Vampire
then not the n
over a year ago DerpThatHerp said…
Holy hell this great wall of text is focking awesome.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago RainbowMLP said…
Sparkle Flame
Female
Fire Princess/Flame
Flame Kingdom
Flame King(grandfather)Flame Princess(Mother)
Finn,Jake,PB,LSP
Ice king
Kind,Loyal to her friends,honest,generous
Orange flaming hair,Yellow top,layered dress,Gold boots,
Gem on her forehead
JacobTheHuman commented…
Awesome Oc! Mines Is Jacob The Human over a year ago
over a year ago eyal161 said…
Name- A.J jelly
Gender- boy
Species- jelly man
Kingdom- candy's kingdom
Age- 12
Relatives- no have Relatives
Friends- dafni(fairy)
Enemy's- no have enemy's
History- have a dead perents
Personality- happy and exciting
Name- A.J jelly 
Gender- boy
Species- jelly man
Kingdom- candy's kingdom
Age- 12
Relatives- no h
over a year ago Jagsoldier21 said…
Heres my OC peoples

Name: Atticus Crain
Species: Human
Kingdom: None
Family: Father- Richard Crain (Deceased)
Friends: Finn and Jake, PB, Fire Princess, Breakfast Princess, Party god, Prismo, and Marceline
Enemies: Ice King, LSP, and (for some reason) Cosmic owl.
Appearance: Short Blonde hair in a high and tight style, chiseled jaw and lean muscular frame, a Black anti-possession symbol tattoo on his left pectoral, beautiful blue/green eyes. Plain white V-neck T-shirt, occasionally a grey wool cardigan. Grey and black faded torn jeans. Black tennis shoes, white socks. Glasses.
Weapons: A hand made wooden carved rifle, fires glass spheres that explode salt on contact. Used to blind and scar enemies. A utility belt that holds several bottles, one of which contains a sleeping powder.

Back story: Atticus had been working on a device for about a year that would grant him the ability to travel between dimensions. However, after some faulty wiring on his part, the device malfunctioned and sent him into the land of Ooo. He arrived on the doorstep of Finn and Jake, hoping to get some answers. Soon he and Finn interfaced, and became very fast friends. From there, Finn took it upon himself to introduce him to all his own friends. Atticus, back home, was a well known Hunter. He was in the proccess of meeting PB, Ice King attempted to kidnap her. Atticus intervened, Firing a warning shot at The Ice King. The glass pellet exploded blinding him temporarily, and the salt had entered his wounds, causing him to plummet back down to the floor leaving the princess unscathed. From there he was PB's best friend and became well respected in many kingdoms.
over a year ago Nemesis_Rantz said…
Name: Nick
Species:Ghost/Husk(capable of ghost abilities, but has a physical body [that's what a Husk is])
Kingdom:Fire Kingdom
Relatives: Leila (Deceased sister) Jackson (Deceased father)
Friends:Ogthel the Demon, Rachel the Necromancer, Guild of Assassins
Enemies:The Acolytes of The Lich, Death
History:During the Mushroom War, Nick and his family were unfortunately killed when the "Lich Bomb" was dropped. After remaining inanimate for 1000 years, Nick was resurrected. But he arrived at the wrong Dead World. This forced him to return to the surface in order to find answers. He then spent the next ten years living in the Desert of Doom, studying OOO and learning how to fight from The Enchiridion. His skills snagged the attention of the Guild of Assassins, in which they "adopted" him, assigning him to the Fire Kingdom Division.
Personality:Collective, sarcastic, serious, cruel, Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: Pale grey skin, upper right part of head and left forearm down decayed. Charcoal hair "swoosh" style. Blood red pupils. Modern ninja getup (half gloves, urban camo pants, combat boots, black hoodie w/ short sleeves, and pre-war body armor), soul pouch for "followers", and a demon leather sheath

Holy crap, that's a lot of nerding i just did
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JacobTheHuman said…
name:Jacob The Human
relatives:unknown
spieces: human
best friend:Jayden The Dog
over a year ago JacobTheHuman said…
name:Jacob Brown
Friends:Winnie The Bear
Enimes:The Bubble King
name:Jacob Brown
Friends:Winnie The Bear
Enimes:The Bubble King
5 months ago Thatonedudeheae said…
Name: Maxey(goes door max) walkersons Gender: male Species: Human(or cyborg of u count that as a race) Kingdom: kingdom of knowledge ( A city that exist underground in a hidden cavern the citys structures are all high tech and futuristic allong with all of its citizens being either cyborgs of book people) Age: 17 to 21 Relatives: Steven walkersons(brother) Macy bell (adoptive mother) Friends: Eric Gild ( an angle max met after max left the kingdom of knowledge) Ruby (vampire and love interest) Barry (a ghost/phantom) Ruben walkersons(Max's dog) Enemy's: The brand king(max insulted him) all of the kingdom of knowledges Royalty, History: after he lost his parents in the technical war at a young age max and his older brother were adopted and lived a middle class life with there adoptive life until max stal multiple experimental weapons and forbidden boeken of magic he left the kingdom and has been leading a daring and adventurous life while on the run from bounty hunters Personality: careful/rebellious/daring Appearance: medium shabby black hair with green eyes and a slightly pointed chin also always wearing a tacky home made cloak, and a gas mask on his waist and never having his trusty midnight blade far from his side
last edited 5 months ago
Thatonedudeheae commented…
Sorry for that bad grammar I went to edit it and it messed everything up 5 months ago