10 Things I Hate About You TV Show Save 10 Things!

erom13 posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 06:13PM
Do you love 10 things i hate about you? if you do SAVE IT! The ratings this spring have gone down because of DWTS and other shows. It's in danger of being cancelled. To save it, go on twitter. tweet #save10things, and join! TWEET #save10things to SAVE 10 THINGS! #save10things! If you do not have a twitter account, then go on Facebook and join the 10 Things I Hate About You fan page and post a comment to save it. Also, go on ABC Family's website and post something on the board about saving 10 things! Make sure you watch when it comes on at 8:00 pm on Mondays!
save

10 Things I Hate About You TV Show 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CaptinLiz said…
crying
Or sign this petition! The goal is 10 000 people so we have still a lot of work to get done!

link
over a year ago tleed said…
Kat Stratford is a wholly unique female lead on television. She doesn't get caught up in emotions and knows how to protect herself. I'm recently an adult and still need a role model like her character, she doesn't need to say yes to every impulse she has and she is a smart and capable person. I am very disappointed that this show will not continue to air and I hope that her type of character starts to infiltrate the vapid television women young girls watch today.
over a year ago heartbee2991 said…
angry
Thats bulls-hit!!!!
over a year ago applewithabite said…
i want more 10 things
i wanna know what happens next after kat and patrick got busted
come on..